What's new

Defense Official: Qaher 313 Home-Made Fighter Jet to Protect Persian Gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim lan bu adam???? @Neptune, control the suckers IP.....

I remember that he is actually a Turkish as we discussed with him before. He is a follower of Necmettin Erbakan if i remember correctly. He does his trolling time to time.

The best answer for him is:

q1qVx.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Necmettein Erbakan, bhawawawwawawawawawawawawawawawawawawaawawwa.... I remember that toad...... :devil:

I remember that he is actually a Turkish as we discussed with him before. He is a follower of Necmettin Erbakan if i remember correctly. He does his trolling time to time.

The best answer for him is:

q1qVx.gif

Are you five years old????? :blink:

My farts, on their own will attain the ability to go thermonuclear before "Qaher-the-suppa-duppa-stealth" is airborne.......
then collect your farts and hand them to your government, cause it's the only thing you can have when Qaher starts to fly.

then collect your farts and hand them to your government, cause it's the only thing you can have when Qaher starts to fly.

Is there any news about the Qaher-313? You'd think there would be at least some info out for it by now?

Is there any news about the Qaher-313? You'd think there would be at least some info out for it by now?
No, and with the current level of propaganda against it, I doubt if they show the taxi tests.
also the coming month will be full of unveilings, Fateh submarine, Hazem3 drone and 10 different AD achievements.

Ooooo and you an Azeri turd giving me a lecture??? :D

You're a P aki dude. Your country gets drones by the USA, your commander get killed by Indians and you can't even secure your country from terrorists and you're trying to downgrade Iran? You people are only good at becoming slaves. Pakistan is a crap hole which without China, would had belonged to it's owner India by now.

No, and with the current level of propaganda against it, I doubt if they show the taxi tests.
also the coming month will be full of unveilings, Fateh submarine, Hazem3 drone and 10 different AD achievements.

That's a very poor excuse.

Anyways, what engine are they going to use?

That's a very poor excuse.

Anyways, what engine are they going to use?
poor excuse for what? those trolls who say it's fake or can't fly, ... they will repeat their BS again, so what's the benefit of demonstrating it's taxi tests? look at the Qaher topic, more than 200 page full of troll comments. however I didn't say they wont show, it's just my personal opinion.
regarding engine, it's 100% domestic and isn't a reverse engineered case. except that no other info.

poor excuse for what? those trolls who say it's fake or can't fly, ... they will repeat their BS again, so what's the benefit of demonstrating it's taxi tests? look at the Qaher topic, more than 200 page full of troll comments. however I didn't say they wont show, it's just my personal opinion.
regarding engine, it's 100% domestic and isn't a reverse engineered case. except that no other info.

Well, did that stop the Chinese, who keep getting accused of copying the Americans? Or how about NK, who also keeps getting accused of showing fake military hardware?

The benefit of demonstrating the taxi tests is to shut those trolls up. Let the experts decide if the Qaher is fake or not, that's not our job to decide. Besides, since when did any government care what a random forum thinks?

I'd like to point out that Iran's claims of having a domestic engine is hard to believe. Even YOU have to admit that it's not something that one can easily claim to be true.

Considering that it look decades for Russia and the US to perfect their engines, and China after 20 years is still having trouble, it's something that hard to wrap one's head around.

If the Qaher-313 is real and has domestic engines, good for Iran. If not, then does that really change anything? Not really.

Iran is already producing the engines like the ones you find on the F-5 and the Saeqa, 2 of these engines are more than enough to propulse the Qaher 313 to supersonic speeds of 1.5 Mach+, with a thrust to weight ratio better than the already very good one of the F-5.
And if Iran is working on another engine, it is going to be one like you find on the F-14, the Mig-29 or a totally domestic design inspired by one of the engines already in Iran's possession, with domestic technological improvements.

@The SC @That Guy

few months ago an official claimed that Iran is devoloping a j-85-based turbofan engine as well.considering the diameter of engine in the mockup Qaher which is almost 70 cm,that apears to be the most possible option,I think.

@The SC @That Guy

few months ago an official claimed that Iran is devoloping a j-85-based turbofan engine as well.considering the diameter of engine in the mockup Qaher which is almost 70 cm,that apears to be the most possible option,I think.

I'm pretty sure they've already been able to develop it, they're probably just testing it now. Even then, the J-85 seems like an odd choice for a stealth jet, as it leaves a HUGE IR signature.

In my opinion, Iran should try and develop a F-14 tomcat variant with the help of China.

Iran is already producing the engines like the ones you find on the F-5 and the Saeqa, 2 of these engines are more than enough to propulse the Qaher 313 to supersonic speeds of 1.5 Mach+, with a thrust to weight ratio better than the already very good one of the F-5.
And if Iran is working on another engine, it is going to be one like you find on the F-14, the Mig-29 or a totally domestic design inspired by one of the engines already in Iran's possession, with domestic technological improvements.
The 313 has only 1 engine, at least the mock up does. A single engine in the class of those powering F5/Saeqa would be insufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom