What's new

Defence spending to rise by 15 percent.

year to year its JUST $215 million increase. Most of defence budget goes for salary and benefit of forces.

I like to see what will be purchased with this $215 million as "bd-4_ever" claimed in his earlier thread from a propaganda site.

So, what do you want? Do you want our soldiers to get no salary or benefit? Your allegation is not understood. Why do you dislike our country? Why you do not see anything positive about it?

So, what do you want? Do you want our soldiers to get no salary or benefit? Your allegation is not understood. Why do you dislike our country? Why you do not see anything positive about it?

Are bhai amar,

why really bother replying to that post?? Did you not see how 'brilliantly' he summarized the whole thing....according to him, JUST that increase of $215 million is used to make procurements and it will all be used to buy that SAM system i mentioned earlier :flame:....and the rest ie. the total money of previous year's budget goes all to salaries and benefits......dont you see how talismanic his claims are....:disagree:

relax....dont bother debating, just ignore as i did....hes upto a good task in making my threads a war-zone, like all his....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
In typical digital deceptive move Awami regime decreased BDR budget when it needed most. This is continuation of Peelkhana massacre and Indo-awami plan to destroy BDR as first line of Bangladesh defense. It is important to recall Sheikh Hasina, her nephew, Awami league ministers and MPs were directly involved in killing 58 of army officers who were serving in BDR.

Report in Bangla:
.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.

^^^^

why don't you make a new thread

"Awami League Budgetary terrorism"

Are bhai amar,

why really bother replying to that post?? Did you not see how 'brilliantly' he summarized the whole thing....according to him, JUST that increase of $215 million is used to make procurements and it will all be used to buy that SAM system i mentioned earlier :flame:....and the rest ie. the total money of previous year's budget goes all to salaries and benefits......dont you see how talismanic his claims are....:disagree:

relax....dont bother debating, just ignore as i did....hes upto a good task in making my threads a war-zone, like all his....

Cheers!!!

Only the enemies of a state rejoice for over feeding its traitors by itself. There isn't a single example in history that an army of indigenous people has invaded them such densely as bastard MUA and his cohorts have done by one after another excuses. Army gets fed and entertained freely by nations throughout the world just for the sole purpose of saving it from external or internal enemies but when it breaks that sacred oath to serve "Enemy of Mankind's" interest then every seed it eats and every penny it earns as remuneration become as acquired through corrupted practice, it is as simple as that. And grabbing state power through "Force and deception" is the highest level of treason by any conceivable laws. So stop being a devil's advocate as people aren't dumb in information age.

year to year its JUST $215 million increase. Most of defence budget goes for salary and benefit of forces.

I like to see what will be purchased with this $215 million as "bd-4_ever" claimed in his earlier thread from a propaganda site.

Buying Military hardware isn't like buying chocolates from the shop that we have to pay instantly.Its a well known fact that they are paid in installments.

Even to pay of 115 million for Mig-29s,it took several years and two governments.

Still why do you ask this childish question?Just to score a point against bd_4_ever? :rolleyes:

Buying Military hardware isn't like buying chocolates from the shop that we have to pay instantly.Its a well known fact that they are paid in installments.

Even to pay of 115 million for Mig-29s,it took several years and two governments.

Still why do you ask this childish question?Just to score a point against bd_4_ever? :rolleyes:

If you want to be treated like an adult then answer like one. Show the reliable answer of what in practical term $215 million will buy????
bd_4_ever showed lots of cooked up list none seems to come through budget. If you wish to defend his propaganda then show the proof.

About sorry state of baf mig-29
Those $115 million showed spent on mig-29 were mosly gone to Hasina and her sister bank account. Hasina and her sister bought these with old engine and without any spare parts or missiles. Yet Myanmar bought the same aircraft with less money and those are armed and operating.

Today 1 or 2 mig-29 can fly and rest of 8 aircraft bought are canalized for spare parts. What a pathtic record for defense and shining record for Awami looting.

^^^^

why don't you make a new thread

"Awami League Budgetary terrorism"

Nah better title would be "Awami League Budgetary digital deception terrorism", and throw some munafiqs and mushriq randomly to it and you will get a perfect day at BD defense forum! :azn:

If you want to be treated like an adult then answer like one. Show the reliable answer of what in practical term $215 million will buy????
bd_4_ever showed lots of cooked up list none seems to come through budget. If you wish to defend his propaganda then show the proof.

215 million can buy a single unit of Type-22 frigate...it can buy one or two tank battalions...it can buy 8 mig-29s or perhaps Jf-17...I can go on.
But that's not the point...whatever deal the PM claims,will be payed through years as with every defence purchase around the world.Even if BNP gets elected,they will be entitled to pay for the purchase.

The then BNP govt. refused to pay for 8 more mig-29s,and that's why the order was later cancelled.But as far as I know,they did pay one or more installment of the existing Mig-29s.

About sorry state of baf mig-29
Those $115 million showed spent on mig-29 were mosly gone to Hasina and her sister bank account. Hasina and her sister bought these with old engine and without any spare parts or missiles. Yet Myanmar bought the same aircraft with less money and those are armed and operating.

Today 1 or 2 mig-29 can fly and rest of 8 aircraft bought are canalized for spare parts. What a pathtic record for defense and shining record for Awami looting.

Firstly,I don't disagree over the corruption issue.Despite DGFI warning,they went for the migs.

What I do object is,how do you know about the Burmese AF condition when the country is so secretive?
As far as I know from sources,they had severe problem with maintenance earlier and was in same condition as ours.However,they have pointed out their problems and pouring money in their defence.

As for BAF's Migs state,you should read the "Battlin for Bangladesh" by AFM.Contact PDF's think tank Fatman sir for the PDF file.

And on a side note,just a few months ago,I heard a confirmed news of Mig-29s getting back to BD after overhauling in Ukrain and Russia.

I wish we(Pak,Beng,Srilanka) move towards indegenous defence industry rather then relyin onm others.
Good luck B.D.

The more countries pay towards defense the less money goes towards helping the poor. I don't see why so many on this forum are so happy when the defense budget rises..no consideration towards your own poor citizens?

The more countries pay towards defense the less money goes towards helping the poor. I don't see why so many on this forum are so happy when the defense budget rises..no consideration towards your own poor citizens?

Yes i agree with u my indian american frnd.... i hope indian government does tht too.... thts shamefull to spend billions on defence while hundreds of millions of its citizens are far under the poverty line.

Yes i agree with u my indian american frnd.... i hope indian government does tht too.... thts shamefull to spend billions on defence while hundreds of millions of its citizens are far under the poverty line.

Yup..it goes for everyone including the US BTW. We spend way too much on defense when the money can be better used to fix domestic problems.After all the govt money is taxpayer money which you and me pay every pay check.

215 million can buy a single unit of Type-22 frigate...it can buy one or two tank battalions...it can buy 8 mig-29s or perhaps Jf-17...I can go on.
But that's not the point...whatever deal the PM claims,will be payed through years as with every defence purchase around the world.Even if BNP gets elected,they will be entitled to pay for the purchase.

The then BNP govt. refused to pay for 8 more mig-29s,and that's why the order was later cancelled.But as far as I know,they did pay one or more installment of the existing Mig-29s.

Firstly,I don't disagree over the corruption issue.Despite DGFI warning,they went for the migs.

What I do object is,how do you know about the Burmese AF condition when the country is so secretive?
As far as I know from sources,they had severe problem with maintenance earlier and was in same condition as ours.However,they have pointed out their problems and pouring money in their defence.

As for BAF's Migs state,you should read the "Battlin for Bangladesh" by AFM.Contact PDF's think tank Fatman sir for the PDF file.

And on a side note,just a few months ago,I heard a confirmed news of Mig-29s getting back to BD after overhauling in Ukrain and Russia.

Payment bnp stopped because of irregularities but air ro air missiles for mig-29 were bought during BNP.

As far as Myanmar mig-29 i have read some article in newspaper while back they have bough full set of spares and was able to keep most them operational with indian/russian technical help.

About mig-29 going back to russia may not be fact but I know some russian technicians came to fix some the problems and he they concluded without relacing engine 2-3 migs that are active would not be flight worthy.

Broader point on budget:
------------------------------

Many millions perhaps close to $100 mil will be spent in power plant business army has ventured into.

For rest they already planned and lets see you guys can figure out where its going

Back
Top Bottom