What's new

Bangladesh forex reserves sink below $36 billion despite spending restrictions

Education system destroy korey faida duita hoisey - ek dhiley dui pakhi. Eta to Pasher desher Husband-er dewa objective!

a) Hirok Raja'r moto boltey hoi, "Joto kom janey, toto beshi maney !!" - Bangladesher Gadhara shudhu factory'r kaj korar upojukto, eder shonkha aro baruk - eitai to objective, churi question korar moto buddhi tader nai, dorkar o nai.

b) Ingreji joto kom bujhey, toto pasher desher luv. Oikhan thekey unemployed Ingreji bojha lokjon illegal immigrant hishabey aina shob company ar desh chalabey, eishob illegal bhartiya lokjoner pathano remittance e Sanghiland er economy bhalo hobey, khoti ki? Win-win !! Bangladesher unnoti korey kar luv bolen ??
A few months ago, I met one BD man in Japan who works for a manpower staffing company. He was complaining about two IT engineers from BD. He/ his company introduced them to Chiyoda Chemicals & Engineering Company.

Within two months they were fired from Chiyoda because they have almost no skill. Not only that, this person who introduced them has been barred from even entering the company gate.

He said that another staffing company introduced two other IT engineers from some other country. Their salary was raised after three months.

BD has become a country of Chacha, Mama, and Fupar Desh. You get what you want if you have political (read BAL) connections. But, can a man get an education this way?

Last edited:
Education system destroy korey faida duita hoisey - ek dhiley dui pakhi. Eta to Pasher desher Husband-er dewa objective!

a) Hirok Raja'r moto boltey hoi, "Joto kom janey, toto beshi maney !!" - Bangladesher Gadhara shudhu factory'r kaj korar upojukto, eder shonkha aro baruk - eitai to objective, churi question korar moto buddhi tader nai, dorkar o nai.

b) Ingreji joto kom bujhey, toto pasher desher luv. Oikhan thekey unemployed Ingreji bojha lokjon illegal immigrant hishabey aina shob company ar desh chalabey, eishob illegal bhartiya lokjoner pathano remittance e Sanghiland er economy bhalo hobey, khoti ki? Win-win !! Bangladesher unnoti korey kar luv bolen ??
Kotha purai sotto bolechen Bhai. Era voot er moto zader payer pata pichon dike and Tara desh ke pichone niye geche koyek doshok!

Now eder hat theke mukti dorkar!

Bangladesh’s reserves last topped $36 billion in June 2020. Now they stand at $35.98 billion.
Bold part: The reserve figure shown here is also false. Deduct from here $7 billion that was disbursed among BAL businesses in the name of the "Economic Development Fund" or EDF. Also, deduct a $200 million loan to SL and another loan to the Maldives.

The real reserve amount then stands at ($35.98 - $7.0 - $0.2 - $0.1) = $28.68 billion. So, the present reserves stand at this amount. BD trade deficit is $4.5 billion in only two months July and August. So, without an IMF bailout, this reserve will be nearly Zero.

@Black_cats, am I wrong? Please send your own valuable comments.

Last edited:
There are so many underwears you can export to exploit your cheap labor and not import basics that these workers, who are bringing in the foreign exchange, need to improve their quality of their life. BD is a clear example of a country that has institutionalized slave labor, to show higher reserves and for the benefit for some, it is the Indian model and both will fail.

Last edited:
There are so many underwears you can export to exploit your cheap labor and not import basics that these workers, who are bringing in the foreign exchange, need to improve their quality of their life. BD is a clear example of a country that has institutionalized slave labor, to show higher reserves, it is the Indian model and both will fail.
Listen Indian, keep you mouth shut okay? Don't pretend to be Chinese . If you do so , then rather act like a Chinese!

Where the “F” is a Chinese flag. You are not only brain dead you are blind.
Okay I am using mobile , so didn't see it. However if you didn't pretend to be Chinese then I'm withdrawing my words.

If you do so , then my edited message apply in you!

I think I caught you with your pants down!
No you haven't! It's not easy task ! If I made mistake then probably I wasn't concerned about you! Now tell me , are you Chinese? Or claim to be a Chinese?

No you haven't! It's not easy task ! If I made mistake then probably I wasn't concerned about you!
Take it easy man. I like Bangladeshis, but some time they loose sense of reality. Please focus on driving your Taxi and don’t get into an accident.

A few months ago, I met one BD man in Japan who works for a manpower staffing company. He was complaining about two IT engineers from BD. He/ his company introduced them to Chiyoda Chemicals & Engineering Company.

Within two months they were fired from Chiyoda because they have almost no skill. Not only that, this person who introduced them has been barred from even entering the company gate.

He said that another staffing company introduced two other IT engineers from some other country. Their salary was raised after three months.

BD has become a country of Chacha, Mama, and Fupar Desh. You get what you want if you have political (read BAL) connections. But, can a man get an education this way?

Hai rey amar gobeter desh.

Porashunar shomoi faki marey ar bhabey mama chachar bondobosto shobkhanei aasey.....

Then don’t attack me in the first place!
Indians should not come to Bangladesh forum to create trouble and do name-calling. Please return to your Mahabharat Forum.

No one from BD participates in your forum where you keep on stating how brilliant were Indian scientists that they sent Moon missions five thousand years ago.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom