What's new

defence.pk?

Alright all the officers report at Indian express the table orange newspaper needs some feedback.

Be sure to act according to your ranks no violation of seniority. Is that clear.
:police:

YES Sir... oh..

....i mean....MAM..!!

Mam, the staff checks for POL and transport required for transportation of troops to india are forwarded herewith for you necessary action.

Put up for perusal, please.

:rofl:

Now you crossed the limits of sanity with those words in bold. ;)

Ahhh! Don't say things like that, i'm one of few Indians who believes of Indian involvement in Baluchistan.

By the way,i was refering to fake wikileaks based articles published in your media and it has impacted your entire media.

When we don't have state's control over media, you will have to deal with a rabid sensationalist media,just like yours,expect the Indian media never crossed the limit.

Like Mumbai attacks

Although, i"ll admit they jump like monkeys regarding Pakistani connection.

Bomb :P

since Indian media is 99% orange so they need no state control as the media is already onboard with policy line of the Indian state.

When we don't have state's control over media, you will have to deal with a rabid sensationalist media,just like yours,expect the Indian media never crossed the limit.

The dumbest comment ever.

i never knew that one needs to 'control' media in order to make it behave or to act more mature, perhaps.

BTW, if i remember correctly, once there used to be the lone PTV and the everyone else would fear the 'mighty' indian media; so what happened to that might today? Pakistani media giving you some tough time..ehh?

Like Mumbai attacks

Electra..!! (for those who have been watching Nilaam Ghar previously)

You got that right..

Ahhh! Don't say things like that, i'm one of few Indians who believes of Indian involvement in Baluchistan.

By the way,i was refering to fake wikileaks based articles published in your media and it has impacted your entire media.

Yup I know. But Pakistani media did apologize for that. In fact fired the editor of the newspaper also. That was enough exhibition of sanity by them I think.

Bomb :P

since Indian media is 99% orange so they need no state control as the media is already onboard with policy line of the Indian state.

If that was the case,then why would GOI have TOI reporters arrested for over-exaggerating Indo-China border tensions incident.

By the way,Jana you haven't seen some of the local channels and the superstitious crap they report, i don't think GOI endorses those.

Keeping in view the sensitivity of the situation and the 'wikileak' type behavior by the indian media, the 66th Corps Commanders' Conference is convened immediatelay.

Gen Taimi, psc, afwc. you would be my PSO and Gen Jana, psc, qs(L), ndc. to chair the conference on my behalf. Lt Gen Waqas and Maj Gen Areesh, please choose the secretary who would jot down the minutes of the conference.

And yes, the agenda points must reach my table ASAP.

Please carry on!!

i am IV crops Commander ok keep in mind all of you no more jokes with me .i am 4 star general.

Last edited:
YES Sir... oh..

....i mean....MAM..!!

Mam, the staff checks for POL and transport required for transportation of troops to india are forwarded herewith for you necessary action.

Put up for perusal, please.

Thank you General Xeric it has been Approved .

Please note down we need some re-enforcement for flanking maneuver.

Keeping in view the sensitivity of the situation and the 'wikileak' type behavior by the indian media, the 66th Corps Commanders' Conference is convened immediatelay.

Gen Taimi, psc, afwc. you would be my PSO and Gen Jana, psc, qs(L), ndc. to chair the conference on my behalf. Lt Gen Waqas and Maj Gen Areesh, please choose the secretary who would jot down the minutes of the conference.

And yes, the agenda points must reach my table ASAP.

Please carry on!!

Aye Aye, sir

:pakistan:

i am IIV crops Commander ok keep in mind all of you no more jokes with me .i am 4 star general.

Ok, everybody!!

Start shivering!!!

Rather, all the Subalterns to get on hands, Majors to keep their eyes shut and Cols and above to come at shun and (pretend) as if they are shivering...!

Gen Imran Khan is HERE..!!! - All Bow....

Gosh! i used to hate this when they used to make us do this drama.. :lol:

CONFIDENTIAL
iv-corps2.gif

WE NEED SOME ALKHALIDS WITHS 100.000 SHELLS IN SECTOR17 KINDLY INFORM GHQ FILL OUR NEED ASAP

REGARDS

GEN.IMRAN KHAN
IV CROPS COMMANDER

Last edited:
Yup I know. But Pakistani media did apologize for that. In fact fired the editor of the newspaper also. That was enough exhibition of sanity by them I think.

Yes! that was good on their part,or rather mandatory,but the damage was done.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

The dumbest comment ever.

I"ll take that as a compliment since you usually are more condescending vocab dealing with Indian posters.

i never knew that one needs to 'control' media in order to make it behave or to act more mature, perhaps.
Works in China's case.

Pakistani media giving you some tough time..ehh?

You have no idea about it :P

Electra..!! (for those who have been watching Nilaam Ghar previously)

You got that right..

I wasn't born when that show was being aired.

Back
Top Bottom