What's new

Sad shameful situation - student from India stalking white woman, why is this a pattern.

You are losing your marbles Chacha. And you don't have to defend every Indian idiot flooding PDF.
I don't defend every Indian idiot, Bhagney. Nor every Bangladeshi idiot, either. I am an equal opportunity offender.

Very elegant Bengali. Congratulations.

Dada my apologies for the crass language used, kintu ei chhotolok ekta defenseless meyekey stalk korchhilo.

How big an offense this is - very few people outside the US know....

This is a punishable FEDERAL offense in the US - including being a misdemeanor AND a felony, which carries serious jail-terms and substantial fines.

Shey India'r jekhan thekey urey America tey eshecchey - shekhaney ki ain nai?

He can't tell between what is legal vs. illegal? Being a gradute H1B?

His logic is "I know I did a felony but just this one time let me go" ? What type of logic is this and how can anyone defend it?

Will do the crime but don't want to do the time?

Eder jonmo thekey nyai onnyai shekhano hoina? Naki or jonmosthan UP ar Bihar e meyeder uttyakto kora normal?

Indian back office employers who send these people here to the US have to take responsibility for their employee's behaviors and have to become more focused in hiring quality people instead of just being profit-focused all the time.

These are the Desi H1B trash that are putting choon-kali in the collective faces of all law abiding Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis living in the US.

Ei-deshey emnitei amader thakar nana dhoroner problem as non-whites.

Maybe my language was crass and indefensible, but my logic was not.

All child grooming gangs and stalkers should be kicked out of western countries .

Indians are successful and leading immigrants at every level in the western countries , nobody in the west is bothered except few failed pakistanis .

You are mixing up classes and education levels.

Those Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis who come from upper middle class families and were educated in the US could care less about H1Bs who are mostly lower middle class. Not the same class and rishta or belonging to the same social circle is out of the question.

At the same time - H1Bs and immigrants on diversity visas (former onion sellers and rickshaw pullers) don't have the same education nor the same family backgrounds.

If H1B's start talking about "success in the US" vs. diversity visa folks, that is not true either. Define "success"....

Living in third rate towns near Iselin, New Jersey and bringing out Modi-support parades twice a year is not the definition of "success".

I have known former rickshaw pullers from Bangladesh (despite being eight pass) who own half a dozen flats in NYC (Jackson Heights, Queens) AND in Bangladesh. Their kids are going to Princeton and Harvard and are members of state senates and congresses. These people can't utter one coherent sentence in English. However they are extremely hard-working, respectful/respectable/moral and have a strong sense of being practical business and property owners.

So I don't know what "success" we are talking about exclusively about Indians being "leading immigrants".

Your intent of the post is to put -ve impressions about Indian Hindu students and generalising the habbits.

Just a reminder, I have also few observations about few sections of people from Pakistan and BD and their views while hiring in my team…Exactly the same way, you pointed out from your end…

I have yet to meet one single Bangladeshi who would discriminate on a job interview against an Indian.

There are 12 to 15 lakh Indians working even in Bangladesh right now in various industries.

Most of them are illegals.

Y Chromosomes, yes, languages, no. Please take the trouble of doing a little homework before bursting into this extremely stupid type of post.

It's stupid to state the opposite. Sintasta was the spoken homeland of Proto-Indo-Iranic.

Post of a low self esteemed person suffering from inferiority complex because of his country's current position .
These Pakistanis are burning from inside because of how Indians are treated in the west compared to the treatment that is meted out to them (have to go through stripping in airports for checking)

No one has to strip these days buddy.

Dada my apologies for the crass language used, kintu ei chhotolok ekta defenseless meyekey stalk korchhilo.
ওই নোংরা ব্যাপারটা নিয়ে আমিতো বিন্দুমাত্র আপত্তি করি নি।
I didn't have the slightest wish to defend that filthy act.

আমিতো উর্দুতে কথা বলাতে ঠাট্টা করছিলাম!:p:
I was just teasing you about using Urdu!

It's stupid to state the opposite. Sintasta was the spoken homeland of Proto-Indo-Iranic.
Yes, of course, but the languages spoken in Pakistan today are far removed from Proto-Indo-Iranian. They are descended from Indo-Aryan, that was not a Sintashta language, but was the language of the migrants into south Asia. Indo-Aryan, in turn, transmuted into Sauraseni Prakrit and Magadhi Prakrit. Neither of them has anything to do with Sintashta. Punjabi and Sindhi are both descended from Sauraseni Prakrit.

Your connecting the various variants and sub-variants of Punjabi, and Sindhi with the language spoken at Sintashta is typical of efforts at romanticising the extreme antiquity of a cultural artifact, in this case, language. Very strange to see this; it is a typical Hindutva technique.

I have yet to meet one single Bangladeshi who would discriminate on a job interview against an Indian.

There are 12 to 15 lakh Indians working even in Bangladesh right now in various industries.

Most of them are illegals.
Bangladeshis take interview ? 🤣🤣🤣
Where ? At Google , Microsoft , world bank , Apple, Pepsi , ?
I have met only waiters and taxi drivers in America .

Not to talk about four crore illegal bangladeshis living in india .

Last edited:

On the evening of September 7, 2021, Officer Sutton responded to a call in reference to suspicious activity. Upon arrival, he met the caller who stated she was being followed by a friend ("Ramesh"). She explained that the suspect had a history of contacting her despite her requests to stop.

Earlier that day, she told Officer Sutton that the suspect had called her and admitted to following her all day using a GPS tracker he had placed on her vehicle. He had said he felt bad about it and wished to remove the tracker. He had asked her to meet him at a gas station. At that point, she had called 911.

While Officer Sutton searched the vehicle for the tracker, Officer Nguyen located the suspect at the gas station and placed him under arrest once the GPS tracker had been located. The suspect was charged with Unlawful Surveillance (Felony) and Stalking (misdemeanor). He spent a week in jail before being released on a $11,000 surety bond.

So if you have Felony on your record, bye bye Green Card and of course US citizenship - as far as I know.

I don't know how stupid some people can get.
This could be a guy from any country. Even in USA white guys are stalkers so are of other race and ethnic backgrounds. That being said the way Indian society is going specially Bollywood bombardment of nudity and free sex India is seeing massive rise in sex related crimes.

Bangladeshis take interview ? 🤣🤣🤣
Where ? At Google , Microsoft , world bank , Apple, Pepsi , ?
I have met only waiters and taxi drivers in America .

Please don't display your ignorance any further. You are ignored.

Y Chromosomes, yes, languages, no. Please take the trouble of doing a little homework before bursting into this extremely stupid type of post.

So you don't believe the migration to South Asia of Y-DNA R1a and the arrival of Indo-European languages (ancestor of Sanskrit) are related?

So you don't believe the migration to South Asia of Y-DNA R1a and the arrival of Indo-European languages (ancestor of Sanskrit) are related?
I absolutely do. It's the connection between Indo-Aryan and today's languages belonging to the Prakrit group that I object to. The language evolved enormously, while people were writing about it in terms that made it a straightforward conversion, which it was not.

Total crap.

Don't write rubbish like Amit Shah speaks, please.

Back
Top Bottom