What's new

defence.pk?

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
India pushes up Pak TRP

" Veena Malik crossing limits on Bigg Boss ,” says a post by “Major General” on a privately-run defence website from Pakistan. “Lt. Colonel” retorts to “Major General”: “Do we really need such threads on a defence forum?” A clear (and grave) violation of seniority, this!

No big deal, that the audacious Pakistani actor has become the talk of e-town – she is being rooted on social networking sites, her official website is goading fans to vote for her and according to her PR agent, her name is being typed on search engines more than ever before. But a big deal definitely, that she is consuming the time and energy of those discussing serious defence and strategy, and that too on a Pakistani fauji website. If truth be told, in Pakistan today, Veena is very conspicuous with her absence.

Veena's absence from Pakistan has pulled off what her presence in her country had ceased to do. She is now topping the TRPs of Pakistani news channels now ¯ not by snogging (just?!) Ashmit Patel while professing her love for Hrishant Goswami on Bigg Boss. Read on to find out how.

Of late, despite her brazen demeanour, Veena's charm from Pakistani filmdom had begun to fade away (hush hush: she is known for her raunchy mujra s amongst Pakistan's chattering classes). Television and, of course, controversy became her buoys. “Encouragement” from then President and Army chief, Pervez Musharraf and the “maltreatment” by ex-boyfriend Mohammad Asif made her a newsmaker. Her talent at mimicry got her accolades on Pakistani TV. She did an awesome job at mimicking the who's who of the world on Geo TV's extremely popular parody, Hum Sub Umeed Say Hain . If you happened to be in Pakistan while this show was on air, you never wanted to miss it. Her price rose and Dunya TV poached her, and she started a new show there, Miss Dunya . Here, Veena's TRP ratings failed to notch-up to those of Hum Sub ... Industry insiders say, Geo had a better scriptwriter.

Then, she left her dunya in Pakistan and landed in the lap of Bigg Boss. Pakistan's loss was India's gain. Dunya TV has since been airing reruns of Miss Dunya . The punch of the story is here: What Veena Malik the bombshell couldn't achieve with fresh episodes of Miss Dunya , she managed with the Best of Miss Dunya . At no extra cost. Slotted for Sunday primetime, she has given popular news-based shows a run for their money.

A popular TV journalist told me last weekend that Veena has become an unlikely competitor. “When Veena was in Pakistan, Miss Dunya 's TRP rating was nowhere near mine. Now that she's in India, my show is down a couple of notches. I take light on Sundays now,” my friend concedes. Veena's ratings, earlier below 1, are now apparently kissing 4. Just like Veena.

and here is the news from defence.pk in Indian media.... isn't it raising their TRP :lol:

damn bigboss evil or not evil veena malik has got famous....

Sania ke baad Veena hi hit huee hai defence.pk pe.. ;)

look at the lines

" Veena Malik crossing limits on Bigg Boss ,” says a post by “Major General” on a privately-run defence website from Pakistan. “Lt. Colonel” retorts to “Major General”: “Do we really need such threads on a defence forum?” A clear (and grave) violation of seniority, this![

do we really care about the bold part while posting here??

WHY THE HELL they never show my posts ?????? yellow media hahahh

sirji aapko koi na bhool sake yaha, tussi great ho.

Imran bhai is the king. kya baat hai aajkal jyaada nazar nahi aa rahe ho.

janaab kya busy hai kisi mamle me?? :devil:

sirji aapko koi na bhool sake yaha, tussi great ho.

Imran bhai is the king. kya baat hai aajkal jyaada nazar nahi aa rahe ho.

janaab kya busy hai kisi mamle me?? :devil:

main busy tha per time nikal ker aya tha is mamly ke liye per ab mera dil toot gya hai:frown:

Back
Top Bottom