What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3341965 said:
if you used mobile then it must have mentioned here at the bottom :azn:

my bad sir, nokia failed to provide that service sir... Stupid Lumia.....

There is no one Looting Defence.pk then Pakistan itself.

.in costs $4 Per Year While .pk Costs $89/Year. :lol:

Tell me which FB page is Pro Congress :lol:

You don't get it!! These Corrupt thug congre-sissies are using this opportunity of blocking websites, and they are clamping down all those pages/websites which support the views of Right wing parties or non-congress views!!

Indian army fan page on FB have almost 7 Lakh followers and almost all of them bash congress, and because of this, corrupt thugs get insecure and now they are using this opportunity to block that page.

All this talk about how PDF promotes freedom of speech, made me wonder if I can write P0K, in the manner it is meant to be written.

Here, let me try.

Nope.

Hmm...interesting.

Good Point!!

Interesting!.....

All this talk about how PDF promotes freedom of speech, made me wonder if I can write P0K, in the manner it is meant to be written.

Here, let me try.

Nope.

Hmm...interesting.

And whatever happened to that thread about an 11 year old, mentally challenged girl being arrested for Blasphemy ...?? Guess it got deleted...

I don't think GOI would be behind DOS attack on defence.pk, if they are then it's a really cr@ppy thing to do :undecided:

Cut it out guys. Please discuss banning of defence.pk in India. Oh lord, what a censorship. :eek::cheesy:
Webmaster I feel sorry for you, you worked hard on this website I hate when that happens I feel they should die whenv doing that to everyday people :sad:

The reason of this attack which we know who conducted and sponsored (seriously, if you think we would share this information to public, then your hopes are too high) was that PDF had raised voices against killing in Burma and Assam.

My campaign against the killing in Burma was world's second most recognized and PDF was the second place I started from. This campaign included open letters to UK Senate and I got a message from US Centcom giving clarifications from their part and their efforts to norm the ground situations of Burma by political means.

However, some people chose to live in denial (and I least care about them honestly) after the pictures that I got from a foreign journalist in Burma (who is no longer in contact - God knows that happened).

And whatever happened to that thread about an 11 year old, mentally challenged girl being arrested for Blasphemy ...?? Guess it got deleted...

say similar things against india on bharatshakshak or whatever its called and you will be banned faster than the speed of light...
Tolerance isn't unlimited...Only it is that on PDF it has higher limits but still has limits..

say similar things against india on bharatshakshak or whatever its called and you will be banned faster than the speed of light...
Tolerance isn't unlimited...Only it is that on PDF it has higher limits but still has limits..

So why was Asim talking about freedom of expression on defence.pk and how evil GoI banned the pages from this site.. cant have it both ways you know..

So why was Asim talking about freedom of expression on defence.pk and how evil GoI banned the pages from this site.. cant have it both ways you know..

you are only trying to milk the situation..
i guess the thread was deleted because source was a blog,not an authentic news provider...
on top of that most Pakistani members will leave the website if this website becomes a dump for anti Pakistani news...so balance has to be kept..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom