What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused.

If this site is blocked in India then how are Indians still posting here?

why FB page of indianarmyfans is going to be blocked?..how they got linked with burma muslims :(

its grp of 6 lakh +

Just to point out a difference in your support to freedoms and mine is that when grave offense of posting highly inappropriate pictures of the Prophet were posted on FB, youtube, JP, I was against banning them too.

Its a matter of public record - I fought those measures. When Geo was attacked - I fought against that too. Tum logon k hiyan toh sirf list banti hai, we have hit lists. We didn't care, whats right is right. Freedoms - that too the freedoms of Pakistan - are more important than my life. I would gladly risk my life fighting for freedoms, equal treatment of all Pakistanis.
In a charged environment majority of people dont apply their brains and such a mob can be devastating for the society.I'll have the freedom of society be rather curbed for short time then rather cry over million dead bodies for 65 year and try to look for causes and remedy in history books.
Btw with individual freedom comes great responsibility.If i were you i would have banned the Danish cartoons on this forum.as there can be nothing more inflammable than the religious sentiments.

If there was mass panic and rioting - there are bigger issues at play here which you are not addressing and just jumping upon your own freedoms.
There are short term solution to riots and long-term.a curfew is short term solution and addressing the inherent issues prevailing in society is long-term ones. long-term solutions always follows the short term ones.

Ben Franklin:

Life without freedom is not worth living.
life with freedom and without exercising responsibility can be explosive to the society.

Life without freedom is not worth living.

Arent you being a slave to freedom thru this statement. Freedom is like work life balance.. You decide what enough for you..Not someone else.. In the same manner , you can not decide for someone else on how much (more or less) freedom should that person get.. He has the freedom to decide that for him self..

Hence clamoring for someone else's freedom when he himself is not is pretty hypocritical for an advocate of freedom...

Look, we are not decrying anything other than what is a person's right when wrong claims are made against them.

We did not publish anything, you the users did. We have a history of allowing users to run debates as they see fit, only reason it was removed still was because it was too graphic... If it was wrong info, simply point it out.

I am still not convinced it was behind any communal violence but thats besides the point

Other than that you are ignoring that we are being DDoSed, your service quality of this forum is affected. You don't realize how unfair this is. By releasing that list India painted a target on us for all Indians who have the skills to attack us.

You claim the right to have the freedom to allow your users (who you have to be responsible for, since you have the power to control them and with power comes responsibility) to publish what ever they want oblivious to the possible consequences of that because you believe in free speech. Why do you then deny the same rights to GoI to release whatever list (within the bounds of legal framework) they think is right.. Is it because this time the consequences of freedom are borne by defence.pk and not some nameless/faceless migrant in Bangalore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom