What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians got their panties in a bunch.

I remember a few days ago, Some Indian named Contrarian opened up a thread saying that Muslims are not peaceful ect.

I remember La Bong saying we should not talk about our Muslim population here in a Pakistani forum.

So how is this the site's fault?

They are just providing a medium to express your thoughts.

This shows how completely immature Indian democracy is.

Now trying saying the same on DLI or BR.

See, your post was not deleted, nor was an infraction issued. Rather an Admin himself would probably answer you and clarify your queries. That's the freedom we promote.

Gentlemen, arent we amidst that 'historical' moment?

We consider this as a matter of pride. No other Desi forum even has the grey cells that will allow them to even make an advanced forum as ours. When they hear "freedom of speech", "Equal treatment" they get an error message - "Does not compute".

Or in contemporary terms "Blue screen" :D

You know they go around spreading nonsense about us because they are jealous. Seriously our Indian members are much better than those guys, they are truly dimagh kharab people, our Indian guys are very tameezdaar. Its because when they come here they realize none of the BS they were told about us is true.

Well probably that is why I'm not a member of BR
and are a respected member of PDF which you probably favored over those forums that i mentioned earlier (evidently) because of the liberty and the latitude that you enjoy here as compared to elsewhere.

So let me guess, your post# 107 was an arrow shot in the dark then, lag gya tey theek, nai tey mitti pao?

If there are million wb pages then do you expect GOI to notify each one of them.it will simply block the urls.but the PDF itself is not blocked only the urls are blocked of 4 threads which i cant access but many other in india can as confirmed by Labong in morning.i think its ISP to ISP issue.
Email is free, and also have you heard that its better to let 10 guilty men go free than to jail one innocent one?

Yes it was incumbent upon India to first try and resolve the matter or provide us with a means to resolve the matter quietly and discreetly.

And what makes you think GOI is ddosing pdf ..till yesterday it were banned indians and pakistani members who were being blamed for ddosing.Isnt that u r simply shooting in dark regarding ddosing issue.

I didn't say GoI was behind it. I didn't say it was anyone else.

Suspicions are there. I can suspect you, suspicions are free too.

Could be them, they are also highly motivated. They could have also gone around asking for us to be attacked citing our name on that list. I don't want to pin it on them - I have no evidence.

Its just a suspicion, I've not said anything with surety. We don't discuss other forums here as we don't fight wars here. So lets drop this. Why give our rivals publicity? They are foolish enough to talk about us, we don't want to do the same.
My only point was to point out about the ddosing issues.Its not sure who the people are.And of all the sites GOI blocked url from i dont think GOI will go fter hammer and tong ddosing pdf.Btw hindujagrauti is outright blocked on my isp.

After messing up whole issue GOI has woken up late but then these later steps of GOI has my full support.i consider it as imposing curfew in virtual world till situation returns to normal.And this step was urgently required.

If the news is true, fair enough! The BS happeing in India wrt NE "exodus" is directly related to online content some of which originates from Pakistan. It is a bit tardy on the Indian side to be honest. We should respect measure being taken to curb the fear felt by some and the suffering being inflicted for no reason what so ever.

well, its not new that india always has a habit of not excepting its own damage even the aliens from mars will be blamed for the home problems face by indians

its like saying hey neighbour you are responsible for my wife misbehaving with me today

228481_10151059667173071_1869447051_n.jpg

I remember a few days ago, Some Indian named Contrarian opened up a thread saying that Muslims are not peaceful ect.

I remember La Bong saying we should not talk about our Muslim population here in a Pakistani forum.

This is GOI's mess and it was sleeping on job but then corrective steps are required to bring situation to normal hence this curfew on virtual world has full support.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3341800 said:
well, its not new that india always has a habit of not excepting its own damage even the aliens from mars will be blamed for the home problems face by indians

its like saying hey neighbour you are responsible for my wife misbehaving with me today

Like R&AW , Mossad , CIA ..BS ? :rolleyes:
Go Cry me a River

indian democrazy is given birth by the indians and indians have a whining attitude so indian democrazy has a whining attitude

indians have a disease which makes them always blame their tiny things to conspiracy, same with govt, our NE is in trouble because of the deep conspiracy by the lahori salesmen who were infact caught planning mumbai attack

and are a respected member of PDF which you probably favored over those forums that i mentioned earlier (evidently) because of the liberty and the latitude that you enjoy here as compared to elsewhere.

So let me guess, your post# 107 was an arrow in the dark then, lag gya tey theek, nai tey mitti pao?

No I have proof of whatever I said on #107. By and large my experience has been good on pdf and the fact that I am here for more that 3 years is a testament of that. But I understand that you probably have your valid reasons to take those steps. Similarly in GOI's defence communal violence is lot worse than blocking a few webpages.

There is nothing common about it. If we know for sure (as in can prove it in a court), we'll ensure the person(s) rot in jail for a long time.

About freedom of speech - that entails to the political debate on this forum regarding Pakistan - not about us. We are a privately run forum and your first amendment rights don't apply on the forum a private entity. But as a matter of business we conduct ourselves in a way where you have total freedom of speech within the norms of civility and in context of political debate.

Sir, Yes i understand what your saying, it is not easy to bring a private forum at this level........ it is very hard task and not easy to handle.... but i do want to say is.... now a days members interested to debate other country bashing threads than defense related threads.... so please tighten the rules..... take quick action when you got report from members.....

some members here degrading credibility of PDF ..by debating useless topics to satisfy ego...... leading off -topic and ranting against other countries..... regardless of nationality take serious action on those members.... be it Indian or some other ....

Like R&AW , Mossad , CIA ..BS ? :rolleyes:
Go Cry me a River

once upon a time the indian mother of baby complained that her baby must be ISI because when ever she tries to change his diaper, he leaks in a few seconds, must be pakistan and defence.pk behind that leaking baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom