What's new

Defence.pk hit by DoS attacks after GoI list leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
i though i ve found a covert comrade

in him...... :(
In whom ?

Lets get back to DDOS attack, shall we ?

BTW one thing I don't understand that PDF is online now, so what goal does it serve to get it offline for few hours or days ? Either keep it for years or don't do it at all.....

Mods, 8 out 10 times i am having problems in accessing PDF. :undecided:

Is PDF still encountering attacks or it's something wrong with my ISP. iam accessing PDF from england.

Regards.
I think even MODs don't like you on this forum....:rofl:

I will ask all Indian members to PM MODs to let you access all 10 out of 10 times PDF. :enjoy:

Not sure if its banned
since I have been able to access it for the last week through multiple locations and Wifi Networks

Though It could be that certain threads about Muslim Killings in Burma might be in accessible

Thanks Asim and Webby.

It is good to see you guys standing for fairness and equality in trying to ensure the freedom to speak and in fighting against cnsorship of any kind.

I hope after this fracas is over, we would all have become slightly wiser about what we are doing here, who and what we represent, and the impact what we say and do here can have.

It is a sobering thought.

Scary thought as well.

I hope you will also reconsider forms of censorship you have been also cultivating and promoting here on PDF.

Censorship which oftentimes crosses the boundary of being a Pakistani view to a Pakistani STATE view.

If you say this is a platform for open debate with each participant on a level playing field, then recognize that there will be views and beliefs diametrically oposite to yours and that of your state's.

It is ok for a Pakistani or the Pakistani state to believe that the Kashmir insurgency is a legitimate war, and Kashmiri jihadist terrorists are legitimate combatants or freedom fighters.

But it is not necessary for an Indian nor the Indian state to endorse that view of yours.

So when you clamp down on topics and the wording/terminology therein to change it to conform to your viewpoint, you are imposing censorship on a sizeable population of your membership to whom you want to offer a level playing field.

In effect the playing field is not level anymore, and your views start closely endorsing those of your state.

In such a situation, directly or indirectly guys, you are doing no different to what you stand against or suffer from over the past few days - STATE CENSORSHIP.

Please also reconsider who can or cannot post on certain forums like the Kashmir forum.

There will come along guys who are perfectly capable of making a coherent argument, offer a valuable alternate viewpoint, and participate constructively in the debate.

To expect them to accumulate 8000 posts before they can do so is a form of QUOTA system.

It breeds flippant discourse and useless one liner posts.

It diminishes the grade of discussion everywhere else, so that you may churn the cream from the milk for a single section.

And it frankly smacks of RESERVATION and SARKARI SENIORITY (TENURE) over what you should actually be having - a free and open discourse with the likes of Agnostic Muslim quoting reams of UN Charters to the shock and awe of those reading in.

Thanks for your patience.

My bad only four threads have been blocked(out of that one has been deleted by Forum staff).

Useless GoI.

If I was in Government I would have blocked all Pakistani websites indefinitely.
My first target would be The Dawn.

may be thats why you are not in the gov

Asim other day you were talking about some forum wars which did gave some insight into what has been going on for two forums for 2-3 yrs.

I seem to have missed it.. Link Please..

My bad only four threads have been blocked(out of that one has been deleted by Forum staff).

Useless GoI.

If I was in Government I would have blocked all Pakistani websites indefinitely.

Only Pak sites are not banned.

Even wikipedia and youtube links have been banned.

So the problem sites are distributed in Pakistan and the US.

Blocking all sites is meaningless, we have to pinpoint the nonsense sites and go after them individually.

Useless GoI.

If only you were in the GOI, but then there is ample proof you would be the typical clay footed and hypocrite politician.....since you want to cut the branch you spend whole day swinging on.

If only you were in the GOI, but then there is ample proof you would be the typical clay footed and hypocrite politician.....since you want to cut the branch you spend whole day swinging on.

I am already in a PSU so it wouldn't be tough for me to point out to correct people about Pakistani websites.

I am already in a PSU so it wouldn't be tough for me to point out to correct people about Pakistani websites.

Without consideration, what will happen to your country fellows, where will they all go....after all it's no secret, Indians outnumber all others in this distinguish forum/site. :pakistan:

Without consideration, what will happen to your country fellows, where will they all go....after all it's no secret, Indians outnumber all others in this distinguish forum/site. :pakistan:
I think many Indians here follow the policy of keep your friends close but your enemies even closer.:cheers:

This song is apt for this thread.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom