What's new

Defece.pk Should have another section : TURKEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Turkish members active in this forum?

I am not against the inclusion but I think it all depend on the traffic from Turkish side. There must be enough active members post regularly to earn a separate section. :coffee:

Man what the F is your problem are you the in the management ?

You have had your say and now you are trying to triple the amount of BS being spread.

Cool down!

cool down first and watch your language, im voicing my opinion in an orderly and controlled manner and learn to do that also. Dont get personal, this is not life and death.

cool down first and watch your language, im voicing my opinion in an orderly and controlled manner and learn to do that also. Dont get personal, this is not life and death.

I aint getting personal neither i am against you so stop using your anti Indian card here.

I am just pointing out at your "serious" opposition to this matter , you have had your say not lets others to that.

I aint getting personal neither i am against you so stop using your anti Indian card here.

I am just pointing out at your "serious" opposition to this matter , you have had your say not lets others to that.

anti-Indian ? where did you get that from ? If people reply to my post so yes i will reply back, is that crime also ? I am not and i cant stop anyone from having their say so i dont know what your jumping so much at ?

@desiman

its obvious that you have some serious personal issues that you need to deal with. In the other thread you are bringing up the race card and now you are bringing up the anti-indian card. now it seems in every thread you seem to make it "racist against indians/hindus" or "this is anti-indian." you need to put an end to this.

@desiman

its obvious that you have some serious personal issues that you need to deal with. In the other thread you are bringing up the race card and now you are bringing up the anti-indian card. now it seems in every thread you seem to make it "racist against indians/hindus" or "this is anti-indian." you need to put an end to this.

can you please point out where i have used the "Anti Indian" card here ? Omar is known racist so i really dont have to talk more about that. next time before you get down to personally attacking someone please back it up with proof. Point out to me where i have used the anti India card here ?

Having a World Economy section like World Affairs is not a bad idea, I think. There will be news and threads on economy of China, India, BD, and others.

secondly i understand all the muslim luv and brotherhood which some are talking about but in that case making a muslim section would make much more sense... such as dummy OIC or something lik that. but then again it wouldnt make any sense due to lack of number. also many of the members from other muslim countries are bangladeshi and we have a separate section for them. not sure if they ll agree with admin gettin rid of bangladeshi section and merging it with some islamic countries section. also not sure if they even consider themselves islamic or secular....

I think, if a separate section will open for Turkey then Turkey members will be more interested to come here. We have BD section so BD-members are more interested to join here. But if there would not any BD-section then, I think, even I would not be as interested in PDF as I am now. But having a section for the Muslim Countries without merging BD section and with a separate Turkey section is not a bad idea to me.

Last edited:
I think there's no need for separate section...
uptill now only one turkish member has replied to this thread.... and Pakistani and Indians have gone mad for them... comon guys koi moqa tou chor diya karo larney ka.......
I think if turkish members want another section then only a new section should be created

Adding a Turkey section is upto the MODS/ADMIN to decide.

But i can see everyone speaking here abt the inclusivity,global reach,high standards of PDF.

So can i expect u all to suppport the inclusion of Indian flag in emoticons,A sticky thread for indian economic news ..?

After all this is not just any Pakistani forum,but its an International one..

Why the double standards wen it comes to Indians alone ..?:what:

^This has been discussed a Million times , no more please.

But i can see everyone speaking here abt the inclusivity,global reach,high standards of PDF.

So can i expect u all to suppport the inclusion of Indian flag in emoticons,A sticky thread for indian economic news ..?

I seriously dont know the obsession of a flag smiley amongst some Indian members. They dont have that smiley, big deal !!!

When Webby has clearly told that many times that He does not intend to have the flag and he is not going to change his view, I cant understand why Indian members keep asking for the same thing time and again. Will the quality of post be any different if you post a stupid smiley carrying your flag?

If you guys really need to post a flag then take it her.

India-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif

bookmark this link and paste it when you feel the urge to paste a flag

The day an indian flag is added to defence.pk
i will leave, mark my words.

untill then :pdf: :smitten:

chalo yaar banao section. Its not costing money any way. If the forum does not work you can always merge it with world affairs :lol:

Lets give it a try :P

I think we should make a sticky thread about PDF wont allow Indian Flags :D what say??because every 10th Indian member joining this forum is asking for Indian flag and opening a discussion..it wil be helpful :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom