What's new

Defece.pk Should have another section : TURKEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are things you can not understand. Eg Muslim Brotherhood

You must know Turkey still pay huge respect to us for what we did in 1920s for them. And you asking for when???

Its before independence lolz

lol Turkey cares too hoots about the so called " Umaah" and they want nothing to do with it. They identify themselves as Europeans and soon they will be part of the Union. They will be dumb to associate them selves with any " Muslim Brotherhood" as they are one of the few modern Muslim nations, i really doubt if they call Pakistan their allies. Turkey is a modern progressive society and they can easily relate themselves with the Europeans who share the same values. Religion is hardly in context here.

You were not here Jana.....Thats why you dont know....

Few days back some Turk and Indian members have harsh arguments. Real harsh. And that turk really gave them hard time. Thats why a "NO" is coming from other side of the border.

And u forgot to tel that the Turk ended up getting banned...Evil Indians...:lol:

Majority of people believes there should be a Turkish section and Majority has the Authority :agree:

can we have a forum wide vote then because i dont see the majority here, seems more like a forced majority.

can we have a forum wide vote then because i dont see the majority here, seems more like a forced majority.

Up till now i see Majority cuz only couple of members against it (Zaki bhai is just being Sarcastic lately ;)), and yeah I know after an hour hardly, few members specifically from your side will hop in with there obvious disagreements, Turkish member should also have there section cuz members like Cabalti have alot to share,

So lets just leave it to Mods and Administrators to decide

Up till now i see Majority cuz only couple of members against it (Zaki bhai is just being Sarcastic lately ;)), and yeah I know after an hour hardly, few members specifically from your side will hop in with there obvious disagreements, Turkish member should also have there section cuz members like Cabalti have alot to share,

So lets just leave it to Mods and Administrators to decide

well lets have a forum wide vote and that will decide it. Calling it a majority right now is hardly acceptable. Does not matter who has "Obvious disagreements", in a true democratic sense a vote should be held to decide such a matter. If forums are changed routinely because of the wimps and fancies of a select group of members then a unbiased medium of communication is not possible. Let the votes decide, i personally have nothing against a Turkish section.

HI,
what the fuss is all about? it's all upto the Webmaster to decide if there should be a section or not.
Pakistan & Turkey do have a lot of defense cooperation, so a dedicated Turkish thread will provide a comprehensive insight into Turkish military, technology, state affairs, diplomacy etc, which is not a bad idea!

well its simple. once there are plenty of turkish members who post regularly, admin might think of creating a separate section but as of now there are only few active turkish members and hence no need for a complete section.

secondly i understand all the muslim luv and brotherhood which some are talking about but in that case making a muslim section would make much more sense... such as dummy OIC or something lik that. but then again it wouldnt make any sense due to lack of number. also many of the members from other muslim countries are bangladeshi and we have a separate section for them. not sure if they ll agree with admin gettin rid of bangladeshi section and merging it with some islamic countries section. also not sure if they even consider themselves islamic or secular....

i have said all this as a member and not as a MOD

well its simple. once there are plenty of turkish members who post regularly, admin might think of creating a separate section but as of now there are only few active turkish members and hence no need for a complete section.

secondly i understand all the muslim luv and brotherhood which some are talking about but in that case making a muslim section would make much more sense... such as dummy OIC or something lik that. but then again it wouldnt make any sense due to lack of number. also many of the members from other muslim countries are bangladeshi and we have a separate section for them. not sure if they ll agree with admin gettin rid of bangladeshi section and merging it with some islamic countries section. also not sure if they even consider themselves islamic or secular....

yaar 100% maine bhi yehi baat ki thee - par log charh gaye meray ooper :confused:

ke main indians ki support kar raha hon.......... maine to Pakistani honay ki waja se opinion di thee :cry:

Man what the F is your problem are you the in the management ?

You have had your say and now you are trying to triple the amount of BS being spread.

Cool down!

calm down guyz - calm down

I think we have given our opinions - now MODs should close this thread and discuss within the management. Decision in the end will be taken by the Admins

This will be turned into another flaming thread otherwise

You create a section and members will flock when they will see their own place being given on the forum.

Imagine getting into a Turkish forum with Pakistan's section , won't it be enough reason for you to join such a community?

My point was that PDF is having a Global reach and we need to reach out to the other regions too , its nothing but putting turkey related topics in one basket .

I think we should rather look at the number of threads related to Turkey and the Number of Economic and Defense projects we are doing with them which carry updates to be posted every now and then.

I hope webbie will respect the majority opinion about this issue.
Regards:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom