What's new

Defece.pk Should have another section : TURKEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
or he has proved that he still has the capability to look at issues with a neutral eye. Well dont Zaki keep it up :)

Take a rest kid , I dont care what you think its up to the management and Turkey has a Substantial support on the forum.

I am waiting for Zaki to respond to his post or change is view.

Yes go ahead. Its not about areas or number of posts or visitors but i think in the coming days Turkey will have to be judged in a critical role.
Either Europe will accept it with open hearts and minds or it will come back to Muslim Block and led another strong block among other few countries.

Add a Turkish Flag please

If we have our worst enemy on the forum then Turks are the bravest people and above all Turks have immense love for our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
You were not here Jana.....Thats why you dont know....

Few days back some Turk and Indian members have harsh arguments. Real harsh. And that turk really gave them hard time. Thats why a "NO" is coming from other side of the border.

Few days back some Turk and Indian members have harsh arguments. Real harsh. And that turk really gave them hard time. Thats why a "NO" is coming from other side of the border.

:what: oh thats why this opposition by Indians. Thanks for informing

Anyway i do know one thing that in argument Turks and Bangladeshi members on forums are far sober and good debaters than 99% of Indians and Pakistanis.

Take a rest kid , I dont care what you think its up to the management and Turkey has a Substantial support on the forum.

I am waiting for Zaki to respond to his post or change is view.

bhai meray i have no problem with any section Admins create. I said we don't need a seperate section turkey keeping in mind that we have only few Turkish members around. Secondly we have only few defense agreements with turkey that can be discussed in one sticky thread only. Create one dedicated thread for Turkey in each defense related section and you can discuss all defence related news and discussions in one thread only and trust me it will also be not a very active thread after a period of time. We can have a dedicated section if we have either have 15-20 Turkish members or several agreements signed with Pakistan with the flow of news coming every now and then.

I still have no problem if anybody creates a dedicated section - thats just my own opinion - take it as an opinion only

bhai meray i have no problem with any section Admins create. I said we don't need a seperate section turkey keeping in mind that we have only few Turkish members around. Secondly we have only few defense agreements with turkey that can be discussed in one sticky thread only. Create one dedicated thread for Turkey in each defense related section and you can discuss all defence related news and discussions in one thread only and trust me it will also be not a very active thread after a period of time. We can have a dedicated section if we have either have 15-20 Turkish members or several agreements signed with Pakistan with the flow of news coming every now and then.

I still have no problem if anybody creates a dedicated section - thats just my own opinion - take it as an opinion only

That is it , cheers:D

:what: oh thats why this opposition by Indians. Thanks for informing

Anyway i do know one thing that in argument Turks and Bangladeshi members on forums are far sober and good debaters than 99% of Indians and Pakistanis.

Why don't they bar Indians?

For every musti there is a cabatli

Precisely my point. Duh!
\/

Last edited:
For every musti there is a cabatli

Cabatli53 is one of the most highly regarded Members on this forum , he has no equal when it comes to Naval military developments.

He has been thanked 50 times more than your total number of posts.:toast_sign:

it will be very good to create a section for Turkey, Turkey developing its country day by day with new technology and it will be good if all these news get highlighted in their own section instead in any sticky thread where no1 usually care to visit,

Just my 1 cent opinion

i dont know what you referring to but most people here are not shallow enough to hold such things against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom