What's new

Defece.pk Should have another section : TURKEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should make a sticky thread about PDF wont allow Indian Flags :D what say??because every 10th Indian member joining this forum is asking for Indian flag and opening a discussion..it wil be helpful :tongue:

Yaar even i have supported an indian flag at the forum with some other pakistani members but you know what happened dont you?

Yaar even i have supported an indian flag at the forum with some other pakistani members but you know what happened dont you?

ok how many indian flags you want i have many

:lol:

OK People Back to Topic now !

Personally, I think that there should be a section for Turkey but then there has to be some moderators from Turkey who can do the moderation in that section.

I also agree with sections for other countries such as Iran and Afghanistan but you need to have moderators from those countries too.

Yaar its ok..its management decision.I should respect that..i posted that for fun..

Might I also suggest having sub domains like turkey.defence.pk and afghanistan.defence.pk for those sections

Thanks for your input, its under consideration, we'll update you guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom