What's new

Defeat in Afghanistan

You are completely wrong Mr first we have to follow Quran and Sunnah not one specific Madhab Mr and if he disagreed with his father and brother in this issue he did right thing Mr and he brought people back to Quran and Sunnah and stopped biddats your entire post is wrong and based on your ignorance and Jahalat which is larger than mount Everest go read his book before talking shit

How are you sure something is biddat or not? When Allah objeted to Musa ASWS killing a man saying he would like to Comb Allah's hair, then on what basis do you call our respect to Prophet SAWS and our Creator Allah in various forms biddat. I have been to mosques like yours, i was there 2 weeks ago somewhere in township. Same bullshit you parrot was said by the molvi. I stopped the sermon and threatened the molvi. Long story short, he cut short his sermon. And yes how beautiful of him to say Allah will take care of us and he had 4 body guards. Kitna bharosa hai Allah pe. Buzdil ki aulad. I was alone and put him in his place, coward.

Same as you, Mr this Mr that. Wouldnt be surprised you'd kill your mother justify it by bak bak of Sunnah and Rasool ( nauzubillah ).

How are you sure something is biddat or not? When Allah objeted to Musa ASWS killing a man saying he would like to Comb Allah's hair, then on what basis do you call our respect to Prophet SAWS and our Creator Allah in various forms biddat. I have been to mosques like yours, i was there 2 weeks ago somewhere in township. Same bullshit you parrot was said by the molvi. I stopped the sermon and threatened the molvi. Long story short, he cut short his sermon. And yes how beautiful of him to say Allah will take care of us and he had 4 body guards. Kitna bharosa hai Allah pe. Buzdil ki aulad. I was alone and put him in his place, coward.

Same as you, Mr this Mr that. Wouldnt be surprised you'd kill your mother justify it by bak bak of Sunnah and Rasool ( nauzubillah ).

this idiotic jamaati parrot has been taught two words: "bidah" and "shirk" , so he repeats the same two words over and over again to remind us that he is a highly qualified jamaati parrot.. anything which shows respect and love towards The Beloved Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم is bidah and shirk to them.

to show the height of this jamaati parrot's ignorance I pointed out Defeat in Afghanistan | Page 7 why Najdi was a shaytaan and an enemy of Islam and I asked him to refute my points.

Instead he's asked me several times to read Najdi's book while completely ignoring historical facts

Afghans have a new joke these days they say we took out British we defeated the Russians USA is almost running away humiliated so now some body is telling Afghans the next super power is China HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I hope someone beats the shit out of you.

Ok that was rude. I hope someone beats some sense into you.

How can you sympathize with animals who say that bombing peaceful worshipers inside a church is according to shariah ???

So if he went against his father, brother and teacher who were Hanbali Sunnis. What does that make Najdi himself? A Sunni or not a Sunni ?
That makes him true follower of Quran and Sunnah and those who convert to Islam also go against their parents you are coming up with exactly those points which Abu Juhal and other enemies of Islam used to come up with we saw our parents doing this we will keep doing this how loyal followers of Abu Juhal you are

Bidat is clear if some thing is not told by Quran and Sunnah and Sahabas also didn't do it and a person starts doing it and call it part of Islam and say people will get sawab by doing it is inventing new in religion and that is biddat

That makes him true follower of Quran and Sunnah and those who convert to Islam also go against their parents you are coming up with exactly those points which Abu Juhal and other enemies of Islam used to come up with we saw our parents doing this we will keep doing this how loyal followers of Abu Juhal you are
Jamaati Parrot,

Don't run away from the questions and parrot the same thing over and over again. Since Najdi went against his Sunni family and teacher. What does that make Najdi himself? A Sunni or non-Sunni ?

How can you sympathize with animals who say that bombing peaceful worshipers inside a church is according to shariah ???

Yes under Islamic rule non-Muslim houses are protected by the state, but jamaati parrot and his ilk want to kill everyone that don't follow the poisonous najdi ideology

Jamaati Parrot,

Don't run away from the questions and parrot the same thing over and over again. Since Najdi went against his Sunni family and teacher. What does that make Najdi himself? A Sunni or non-Sunni ?
I answered him he was nither sunni or and not at all Shia he was a Muslim follower of Quran and Sunnah he accepted all points of Imam but if some of the points of some Imam on any issue went against Saheeh Hadeeth than instead of blindly following that Imam he followed Hadees and that is what even all the Imam said for example Imam Abu Hanifa said if you have an issue and you find my saying going against saheeh Hadith than follow that Hadees and throw my saying on the wall Mr so at least know what Imams said

Bidat is clear if some thing is not told by Quran and Sunnah and Sahabas also didn't do it and a person starts doing it and call it part of Islam and say people will get sawab by doing it is inventing new in religion and that is biddat

EVERY thing in Islam is judged on INTENTIONS not actions. Get that in your head. You know we were indians before we were Muslims. Centuries upon centuries we were hindus following the traditions and rituals. Islam was only spread till a tiny part of Sindh. It's the Sufis who spread it into rest of india. Now you say to me they are wrong? Haram? Biddat? You better come off that high horse, shukr karo tum Musalman ho ( not really but lets just leave it ) because of thm. Warna tum tatti pishap hi pee rahe hote.

Haha Abu Jahal ka chapter pardhliya hai? Abu Jahal wasnt a Muslim, so how come you bring that point up. We are Muslims we disagree on your viewpoint not religion. Wahab's brother called him the devil Prophet SAWS warned him about, he made plans with KUFR as you beautifully call it and kicked out MUSLIMM UMMAH of OTTOMAN. Man look at your MUNAFIQAT. It is so shameful of you to call me this and that yet you will completely ignore REALITIES and FACTS but just parrot what your sheikh ya booty said.

Hhahaha get it? Sheikh Ya Booti?

Dont challenge his retardedness, shit will make you dizzy.

Last edited:
EVERY thing in Islam is judged on INTENTIONS not actions. Get that in your head. You know we were indians before we were Muslims. Centuries upon centuries we were hindus following the traditions and rituals. Islam was only spread till a tiny part of Sindh. It's the Sufis who spread it into rest of india. Now you say to me they are wrong? Haram? Biddat? You better come off that high horse, shukr karo tum Musalman ho ( not really but lets just leave it ) because of thm. Warna tum tatti pishap hi pee rahe hote.

Haha Abu Jahal ka chapter pardhliya hai? Abu Jahal wasnt a Muslim, so how come you bring that point up. We are Muslims we disagree on your viewpoint not religion. Wahab's brother called him the devil Prophet SAWS warned him about, he made plans with KUFR as you beautifully call it and kicked out MUSLIMM UMMAH of OTTOMAN. Man look at your MUNAFIQAT. It is so shameful of you to call me this and that yet you will completely ignore REALITIES and FACTS but just parrot what your sheikh ya booty said.

Hhahaha get it? Sheikh Ya Booti?

Dont challenge his retardedness, shit will make you dizzy.
No Sir intentions with the right way to do it and the way of PROPHET SAW Sir yes Sir we thank we are Muslim and to be Muslim we have to follow Quran and Sunnat Sir and that is the only way accepted by ALLAH Islam has told the way we have to follow that way not local traditions mainly religious ones and mix them up with Islam Sir that is clear

@Zarvan
One thing i dont realise if you love this TTP so much why dont you go and live with them. Why dont you actually fight Pak Army? Or are just like the cowards and sit behid the computer and chutter mutter. If you actually faough instead of all this bak bak, id respect you as you would do what you parrot. All you do is talk out of your *** with half truths and a whole lot of lies. Delusional human.

No Sir intentions with the right way to do it and the way of PROPHET SAW Sir yes Sir we thank we are Muslim and to be Muslim we have to follow Quran and Sunnat Sir and that is the only way accepted by ALLAH Islam has told the way we have to follow that way not local traditions mainly religious ones and mix them up with Islam Sir that is clear

You know what happens when you switch off completely? People like you, who are bent upon destroying their own house for this Ummah. Tell me which country would want to open VISA FREE travel with Pakistan? ZERO. Wanna know why? Beacause of retards like you who blow up schools. Small kids, what have they done? Yet you will blame Musharraf whenit is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in Islam to take revenge even on the killers family. This your Islam and one day we will bury you with it, be out destiny HELL or Heaven.

@Zarvan
One thing i dont realise if you love this TTP so much why dont you go and live with them. Why dont you actually fight Pak Army? Or are just like the cowards and sit behid the computer and chutter mutter. If you actually faough instead of all this bak bak, id respect you as you would do what you parrot. All you do is talk out of your *** with half truths and a whole lot of lies. Delusional human.

You know what happens when you switch off completely? People like you, who are bent upon destroying their own house for this Ummah. Tell me which country would want to open VISA FREE travel with Pakistan? ZERO. Wanna know why? Beacause of retards like you who blow up schools. Small kids, what have they done? Yet you will blame Musharraf whenit is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in Islam to take revenge even on the killers family. This your Islam and one day we will bury you with it, be out destiny HELL or Heaven.
Mr their is only one Islam and that has orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW that is Quran and Sunnah and we have to follow that now celebrating your national days no it is not haram but saying some thing as part of Islam and that doing it is sawab no sir that is forbidden Sir we have to follow Quran and Sunnah and you are writing crap diverting from the main point Mr

Mr their is only one Islam and that has orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW that is Quran and Sunnah and we have to follow that now celebrating your national days no it is not haram but saying some thing as part of Islam and that doing it is sawab no sir that is forbidden Sir we have to follow Quran and Sunnah and you are writing crap diverting from the main point Mr

Nobody is calling milad and khatam part of Islam, we do it to gain Allah's blessings. No one cares about abdul wahab and his bullshit teachings. He was the one to join KUFR ( BRITISHERS ) and kick out ISLAMIC UMMAH ( Ottoman Empire ) and take seat of the throne of KSA. Such asshole even if her is right i will piss on his grave. You lecture me about right and wrong? Your ilks deserve all the drones and no place safe to live.

I'm out i cant argue with idiots who dont have the mental capacity to think but rather parrot others. Just yesterday we intercepted a comm from TTP sympathizers. 2 young kids, sad they will beg for death which will not come to them for a long long time. They wish they were dead.

Khair you need to open your eyes and be compensating, if you're not you guys are already on the road downhill anyways.

Nobody is calling milad and khatam part of Islam, we do it to gain Allah's blessings. No one cares about abdul wahab and his bullshit teachings. He was the one to join KUFR ( BRITISHERS ) and kick out ISLAMIC UMMAH ( Ottoman Empire ) and take seat of the throne of KSA. Such asshole even if her is right i will piss on his grave. You lecture me about right and wrong? Your ilks deserve all the drones and no place safe to live.

I'm out i cant argue with idiots who dont have the mental capacity to think but rather parrot others. Just yesterday we intercepted a comm from TTP sympathizers. 2 young kids, sad they will beg for death which will not come to them for a long long time. They wish they were dead.

Khair you need to open your eyes and be compensating, if you're not you guys are already on the road downhill anyways.
Mr they call it part of Islam mr they call it and try to justify it Sir and yes you don't care about Abdul Wahab because you only care about is not following Quran and Sunnah before showing your level of ignorance first read his books than come and talk and prove one single thing against Quran and Sunnah if you have gutts Mr you are acting like student of Abu Juhal and abusing me

I answered him he was nither sunni or and not at all Shia he was a Muslim follower of Quran and Sunnah he accepted all points of Imam but if some of the points of some Imam on any issue went against Saheeh Hadeeth than instead of blindly following that Imam he followed Hadees and that is what even all the Imam said for example Imam Abu Hanifa said if you have an issue and you find my saying going against saheeh Hadith than follow that Hadees and throw my saying on the wall Mr so at least know what Imams said

jamaati parrot,

on one hand you're saying he followed the four imaams and on ther hand you said he is not a Sunni... so which is it? If he followed the four imaams he would be Sunni, right ?

And since he is not a Sunni and he is against his Sunni brother, father, teacher then why do followers of Najdi call themselves Sunni?

The reality is that you are so entrenched in your own ignorance that you can't see the truth even when it is glaringly obvious

Your blind allegiance to this shaytaan actually shows your hypocrisy. On one hand you talk about the Ummah and on the other hand you support a deviant who sided with the British who overthrew the Islamic Empire of the Ottomans.

Deceit and munafiqt is deep in your veins

jamaat parrot,

on one hand you're saying he followed the four imaams and on ther hand you said he is not a Sunni... so which is it? If he followed the four imaams he would be Sunni, right ?

And since he is not a Sunni and he is against his Sunni brother, father, teacher then why do followers of Najdi call themselves Sunni?
Mr we have to follow Quran and Sunnah when we would do it we would be following some of the Imams because what most things what those Imam said are according to Quran and Sunnah but many of them are not so if you are following even Shafi Madhab and some of it saying is not according to authentic Hadees than you have to follow Hadees and majority so called Salafis they basically follow Hanbali and Shafi Madhab because Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal has also collection of Hadees famous Masnad e Ahmed Bin Hanbal yes he allowed four Imams but you can't follow Imam on every issue every statement of Imam you have to see it in light of Quran and Hadees if according to that follow it if not reject it that is what is called Salafism following the original Quran and Sunnat and than seeing what Sahabas did

Back
Top Bottom