What's new

Defeat in Afghanistan

I have answered every question of yours Mr we as Muslims have to follow Quran and Sunnah sir not any specific Imam

jamaati parrot, you haven't answered anything ....all you've done is repeat (parrot) the same thing over and over again

jamaati parrot, you haven't answered anything ....all you've done is repeat (parrot) the same thing over and over again
I have answered all the questions of you coward you are running away from the questions Mr

stop making an *** of yourself parrot

most people here don't take you seriously
You stop giving more importance to Imam than ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and follow ALLAH and his PROPHET HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not any specific Imam and even Imam Abu Hanifa said if you get Hadees and my saying is not according to that Hadees than throw may saying on the wall but you think you know better than every one else

in your previous post you said he wasn't a Sunni, therefore he wasn't a Hanbali either

Now you're saying he didn't follow all of the Hanbali madhab and followed some it.. LOL! .... so you've admitted that your shaytaan committed bidah by deviating from the 4 madhabs and created his own madhab...

Now prove to me where is it written in the Qur'an and Hadees that it is permissible to deviate from the 4 madhabs and create your own madhab?

How are you any different from the shias who also don't follow the 4 schools of thought?

in your previous post you said he wasn't a Sunni, therefore he wasn't a Hanbali either

Now you're saying he didn't follow all of the Hanbali madhab and followed some it.. LOL! .... so you've admitted that your shaytaan committed bidah by deviating from the 4 madhabs and created his own madhab...

Now prove to me where is it written in the Qur'an and Hadees that it is permissible to deviate from the 4 madhabs and create your own madhab?

How are you any different from the shias who also don't follow the 4 schools of thought?

So you are saying that 4 madhabs stated in Quran, Really, 4 Madhabs in Quran????
What Quran you reading?

Don't go like Jamati Parrot otherwise people labeling you Green Turban Parrot.
what you say about AHmed RAza Khan Barelvi?
Don't go like this it will not benefit you,
Please Talk sense, logical, Justifiable and proofs in Quran and Ahadeeth.

TTP are bunch of CIA, RAW MOSSAD, KGB, MI6, ISI & other agents PLUS some Independent Islamist who plays their own agenda game, different groups working for different agencies including ISI and each group(Agency) has some black sheep in their group working for other group(Agency)
A very complex situation, the reason why Pakistan Establishment wants dialogue to identify who works for whom and those agreed on our terms means they are working for us and those who will not follow dialogue and peace are agents of other agencies and will be dealt accordingly which I suggest massive operation and force to eliminate once for all but I think it will not vanish for all times because Afghanistan is a land now of foreign agencies and it will now remain a place where agencies play their tricks and game so TTP (Group working for their agencies) will not eliminate permanently and later will come and haunt neighbor's till a strong army and establishment will set up in Afghanistan BUT this establishment will be PRO Pakistan and if it will not like that then its not good for Pakistan's geographical Peace. So Pakistan should not allow a strong Anti Pakistan Establishment in Afghanistan. A strong Anti Pakistan Establishment in Afghanistan will then does not require TTP like forces because the ANTI Pakistan forces will play their card behind that establishment and so they will eliminate their spendable assets like TTP but biggest hurdle is there are some PRO ISI forces in TTP and in Pakistan which doing the same for what they are dong to us. Crux of the story is Afghanistan will remain unstable due to global intelligence cold war. Independent Islamists which are very very few struggling for Khurasan Empire which can be possible because Hadeeth clearly saying something like that but not in near Future. Its a game of chess and thrones where republics goes like that.

Last edited:
Last two weeks, Kabul and Afghan govt has been blasted with bombs by Taliban....what's going on there?

Is it a show of Afghan Taliban power?

The whole problem is the strategy of fighting this counterinsurgency by using conventional templates which was bound to fail. As the saying goes, you got to be a thief to catch a thief.
Takes a terrorist - india to know one- usa

well the question here is whether Nato lost or not - what will be the Security situation of the Region - will it be stable enough??

I have been monitoring security situation in Iraq - with sectarian voilence on the rise and thirst for Power to rule the country - I wonder what will happen with 2 years down road in Afghanistan ?
will I be looking at same thing??
You still debating if they lost, ask em usa nato and the coallition LOST . Its worst than vietnam

Its obvious that despite our best efforts, neither side is seriously willing to compromise and reach a peacefull settement. Build that trench boys, these buggers will keep killing each other.

I wouldn't look at the whole Afghanistan episode so monochromatically. The realities on ground are deeply complicated and to propound either side has won would be over-simplistic, in my opinion.

While it i true US and ISAF have failed to completely root out insurgent factions, one could argue it was never their objective to begin with. Their mission, as often stated by US/NATO high command, was to contain emerging AQ and Taliban in Af-Pak region, take away their ability to launch attacks at global scale, reduce their influence within Afghanistan and assist Afghan forces in capacity building and training to a degree where security of their country could be managed by them. US and coalition troops have made significant progress in this regard.

Five Signs Afghanistan Is Becoming An American Success Story

Another yardstick of measuring success post 9/11 Afghanistan would be to compare human development parameters with Taliban-era Afghanistan, like Number/percentage of girls attending school, Child mortality rate, Average life expectancy and Economy. Afghanistan has made huge leaps in this regard too.

Afghanistan: Before and after the Taliban - BBC News

I hope this post helps you see matters from another perspective.

Back
Top Bottom