What's new

Defeat in Afghanistan

well my english is not good , so better write in Urdu ...
bhai har daur mai fitnoo ne Islam ko misuse kara , tu 21st century ke fitnay yeh Taiban hai ... zarvan kabhi seedha jawab nai de ga , kyun islam mai Violence ki koi jaga nai , tu bekar mai time barbaad nai karo ,, yeh brain washed log hai , yeh apni maa ko maar den ager inko mulla keh de tu . kabhi kisi taliban leader ko logo ke samne a kr un ke questions ko face krte hue dekha hai ? kyun ke unke pas koi prove hi nai hai na koi support from Quran or sunnah , yeh log sirf kuch lines lete hai quran se aur us se apne mufaad mai use krte , apne hi unpardh jahil logo ki likhi kitaben pardh kr apne ap ko mufti aur imam kehna shoro kr dete hai , ager koi in 4-5 cross question kr le tu yeh tum par Wajib ul Qatal ka fatwa laga den gay , ese log pehle bhi the , aj bhi hai aur age bhi rahen gay , aur zarzan bhai ager itna janat mai jane ka shock hai tu kahen suicide attack kr ke seedhe janat chale jao na , aur apne sath sare talibano ko yehi mashwara do , ap ko janat mil jaye gi aur hum sukoon se reh len gay ...

well my english is not good , so better write in Urdu ...
bhai har daur mai fitnoo ne Islam ko misuse kara , tu 21st century ke fitnay yeh Taiban hai ... zarvan kabhi seedha jawab nai de ga , kyun islam mai Violence ki koi jaga nai , tu bekar mai time barbaad nai karo ,, yeh brain washed log hai , yeh apni maa ko maar den ager inko mulla keh de tu . kabhi kisi taliban leader ko logo ke samne a kr un ke questions ko face krte hue dekha hai ? kyun ke unke pas koi prove hi nai hai na koi support from Quran or sunnah , yeh log sirf kuch lines lete hai quran se aur us se apne mufaad mai use krte , apne hi unpardh jahil logo ki likhi kitaben pardh kr apne ap ko mufti aur imam kehna shoro kr dete hai , ager koi in 4-5 cross question kr le tu yeh tum par Wajib ul Qatal ka fatwa laga den gay , ese log pehle bhi the , aj bhi hai aur age bhi rahen gay , aur zarzan bhai ager itna janat mai jane ka shock hai tu kahen suicide attack kr ke seedhe janat chale jao na , aur apne sath sare talibano ko yehi mashwara do , ap ko janat mil jaye gi aur hum sukoon se reh len gay ...
I have given all straight answers and in Islam war is their and Islam has everything peace for those who ask for peace and war for those who ask for war and I am just saying to that person to follow Quran and Sunnah and he is consistently coming up with dumbest answers and show guts mention me if you want to comment on me

I have given all straight answers and in Islam war is their and Islam has everything peace for those who ask for peace and war for those who ask for war and I am just saying to that person to follow Quran and Sunnah and he is consistently coming up with dumbest answers and show guts mention me if you want to comment on me

bhai i have ask you many questions you didnt answer , i dont want you to get confused in imam;s , wahabism or etc, my simple questions are as follow :-

1. As far as i know muslims are bound to treat their POV's nicely , but there are plenty of videos talibans executing and be heading their POV if they are true muslims why this attitude ?
2.you can not Start jihad against a islamic Govt , and you have to take permission first so i never see taliban take permission why ?
3. As far as i know when Muslims take over mecca they didnt take revenge , so as non of Khulfa rashideen took revenge why taliban kills thousand of innocent poeples in revenge of Drone and etcc ?
4. if they ( taliban leadership ) are doing this for Janaat than why they themselves do Suicide attacks ? why send other kids and teenage boys to do so ?
5. even in the worse case of war , you can not kill kids , old peoples , women , sleeping people , can not cut trees , destroy properties i never see any of things in taliban why ?
6. Prophet muhammad pbuh forgive Hind who cannabilize his uncle Hazrat Hamza As , even if Taliban suffer from USA why not forgive ?
7. where in quran and Sunnah is written if a person kill your family , than to take revenge kill his kids , women , neighbors , country men ?
there are many more question i will ask you but would like to hear some answers on these first

Sir you can't adjust with kafirs to attack Muslims it is not allowed at all you can't made alliance with kufr to betray Muslim Ummah and your Forces under Musharraf did that and we are all paying the price even if according to you Muslim world left you alone which it didn't you still don't have any right to betray Islam and Muslims and become mercenaries of kufr to slaughter Muslims and before quoting Abu Jundal read whole thing than come and talk treaty was signed and yes he was handed over but during his way back he escaped and started attacking kafirs from some where so other Muslims who used to escape from Makkah started joining and even though kafirs came and complained about his activities and that he is destroying the treaty no Muslim army was sent by RASOOL SAW to take him out or arrest him Mr so read full thing understand and than talk
What?we betrayed Islam now:woot:
Mr.Zarvan,I am well aware of Hazrat Abu Jandal(R.A) scenario,that is why I quoted that to you.Ofcourse Rasool Allah didn't formed an alliance with kuffars but he compromised with respect to environment.He handed over Hazrat Abu Janndal(R.A) rather then arguing with kuffars about them,despite of the fact that sahaba was innocent.These wars of which you are talking about took place later,when they broke the deal.So,following his legacy we must strenghten ourselves,our economy first,then plan defensive strategies,rather then blindly wage war with Americans like talibans over that OBL moron and thus again putting entire populace into trouble.I am extremely astonished to see you idealizing these hashashins.Our regime did what they consider best for us.

Sir you can't adjust with kafirs to attack Muslims it is not allowed at all you can't made alliance with kufr to betray Muslim Ummah and your Forces under Musharraf did that and we are all paying the price even if according to you Muslim world left you alone which it didn't you still don't have any right to betray Islam and Muslims and become mercenaries of kufr to slaughter Muslims and before quoting Abu Jundal read whole thing than come and talk treaty was signed and yes he was handed over but during his way back he escaped and started attacking kafirs from some where so other Muslims who used to escape from Makkah started joining and even though kafirs came and complained about his activities and that he is destroying the treaty no Muslim army was sent by RASOOL SAW to take him out or arrest him Mr so read full thing understand and than talk
Mr.Zarvan,I am well aware of Hazrat Abu Jandal(R.A) scenario,that is why I quoted that to you.Ofcourse Rasool Allah didn't formed an alliance with kuffars but he compromised with respect to environment.He handed over Hazrat Abu Janndal(R.A) rather then arguing with kuffars about them,despite of the fact that sahaba was innocent.These wars of which you are talking about took place later,when they broke the deal.So,following his legacy we must strenghten ourselves,our economy first,then plan defensive strategies,rather then blindly wage war with Americans like talibans over that OBL moron and thus again putting entire populace into trouble.I am extremely astonished to see you idealizing these hashashins.Our regime did what they consider best for us.

Sir yes but in no environment you can make alliance with kufr and make partners and mass murder Muslims on their orders and selling Muslims to kafirs you did all of these treacherous acts yes we need to strengthen our economy but if attacked by kafirs or any Muslim area we hit back and hit back hard

bhai i have ask you many questions you didnt answer , i dont want you to get confused in imam;s , wahabism or etc, my simple questions are as follow :-

1. As far as i know muslims are bound to treat their POV's nicely , but there are plenty of videos talibans executing and be heading their POV if they are true muslims why this attitude ?
2.you can not Start jihad against a islamic Govt , and you have to take permission first so i never see taliban take permission why ?
3. As far as i know when Muslims take over mecca they didnt take revenge , so as non of Khulfa rashideen took revenge why taliban kills thousand of innocent poeples in revenge of Drone and etcc ?
4. if they ( taliban leadership ) are doing this for Janaat than why they themselves do Suicide attacks ? why send other kids and teenage boys to do so ?
5. even in the worse case of war , you can not kill kids , old peoples , women , sleeping people , can not cut trees , destroy properties i never see any of things in taliban why ?
6. Prophet muhammad pbuh forgive Hind who cannabilize his uncle Hazrat Hamza As , even if Taliban suffer from USA why not forgive ?
7. where in quran and Sunnah is written if a person kill your family , than to take revenge kill his kids , women , neighbors , country men ?
there are many more question i will ask you but would like to hear some answers on these first
on Fatah e Makkah 4 people were killed two of them were killed for Blasphemy and yes you can't kill civilians in return but it was Musharraf and its forces who betrayed Muslims first and used our own Air Force to kill and mass murder Muslims on USA orders in war you don't forgive you kill yes but when achieve victory than you can forgive but when war is going on you hunt back

Sir yes but in no environment you can make alliance with kufr and make partners and mass murder Muslims on their orders and selling Muslims to kafirs you did all of these treacherous acts yes we need to strengthen our economy but if attacked by kafirs or any Muslim area we hit back and hit back hard

on Fatah e Makkah 4 people were killed two of them were killed for Blasphemy and yes you can't kill civilians in return but it was Musharraf and its forces who betrayed Muslims first and used our own Air Force to kill and mass murder Muslims on USA orders in war you don't forgive you kill yes but when achieve victory than you can forgive but when war is going on you hunt back

you failed to answer any of the question so that shows your credibility

Hit back whom?who attacked us bhai?:woot:
We will be in a position to plan any strategy when we will be in strong position Mr.Zarvan.We are in survivial mode right now.We need to get ourselves out from this US-Afghan scenario and TTP attacks.When we will succeed in getting rid of their attacks then we will get chance to stabilize ourselves and to gain power.We are surrounded by Indians,unstable hostile Afghanistan and insecure Iran due to terrorist attacks,plus US and NATO forces are sitting on our backs.What do you expect us to do?We cannot jump over Indians or Americans just like that:woot:

Hit back whom?who attacked us bhai?:woot:
We will be in a position to plan any strategy when we will be in strong position Mr.Zarvan.We are in survivial mode right now.We need to get ourselves out from this US-Afghan scenario and TTP attacks.When we will succeed in getting rid of their attacks then we will get chance to stabilize ourselves and to gain power.We are surrounded by Indians,unstable hostile Afghanistan and insecure Iran due to terrorist attacks,plus US and NATO forces are sitting on our backs.What do you expect us to do?We cannot jump over Indians or Americans just like that:woot:
Sir when I talk about us I mean Muslims Sir in Islam we are Muslims and when Muslims are attacked every Muslim has to hit back Sir at least know Quran and Sunnat

you failed to answer any of the question so that shows your credibility
I have answered your question read it again because this is showing your ignorance Mr I clearly said civilians can't be targeted in return and when you are at war you don't forgive you hunt but when you are victorious than you have the choice to forgive

Sir when I talk about us I mean Muslims Sir in Islam we are Muslims and when Muslims are attacked every Muslim has to hit back Sir at least know Quran and Sunnat

I have answered your question read it again because this is showing your ignorance Mr I clearly said civilians can't be targeted in return and when you are at war you don't forgive you hunt but when you are victorious than you have the choice to forgive
what? we muslims?:woot:
Ah,you made my day!!
Yeah,we Muslims jump over Indian president or that of US,lol
Mr.Zarvan,I am well aware of sunnah,Alhamdullilah...but what is the context of 'we Muslims' here?perfect!

Last edited:
what? we muslims?:woot:
Ah,you made my day!!
Yeah,we Muslims jump over Indian president or that of US,lol
Mr.Zarvan,I am well aware of sunnah,Alhamdullilah...but what is the context of 'we Muslims' here?perfect!

i ask him simple question and yet he failed to answer , man dont waste your time

Quran and Sunnat never said you become a blind and dumb sheep and start wearing a suicide vest.

Sad that the Islamists are the first to violate Quran and Sunnah.

Damned suiciders!

Back
Top Bottom