What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

ISPR will not remain silent with some fantastic video clips recorded on Feb 27 morning. let the dust be settled. Hassan Siddique and Co must have recorded the fireworks.

Thanx bro, but that question was aimed at our Indian counterpart (@hacker J).

We Pakistani's know of our Hero's. We don't go parading them around even after they've got a kill in a Dogfight.

Tragedies haunt IAF as 2019 begins

Hyderabad: The year has not begun well for the Indian Air Force, which has lost five aircraft and nine personnel in just two months. The IAF lost a MiG-21 Bison, two Hawks of the Suryakiran team, a Mirage, an MiG-27 and a Mi-7V5 helicopter.

Tragedy struck on February 1, when the IAF lost two of its young test pilots Squadron Leaders Samir Abrol and Siddhartha Negi in the Mirage 2000 crash at HAL Airport in Bengaluru.

On February 12, an IAF MiG-27 crashed at Jaisalmer but the pilot ejected safely.
Five days after the Pulwana attack, two Hawks that were part of the elite Surya Kiran Aerobatic Team, crashed in mid-air during a rehearsal. The pilot Sahil Gandhi died in the crash, a good friend of Wing Commander Abhinandhan Varthaman.

On the same day in a Mi-17 V5 helicopter crash at Budgam, India lost six IAF personnel Wg Cdr Sidharth Sharma, Sqn Ldr Ninad Mandavgane, Sgt Vikrant Sehrawat, Cpl Pankaj Kumar, Cpl Deepak Pandey and Cpl Kumar Pandey.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/nation/current-affairs/020319/tragedies-haunt-iaf-as-2019-begins.html

@hacker J , i'd be very careful if I were you of the words you choose - because you are walking down the path of joining a long, but distinguished list of Indian Trolls to be banned from this forum that is called defence.PK .

It must bother you guys a lot that on the 26th you guys claimed that you came into Pakistan Airspace for 22mins (a real accomplishment - if it had happened) and dropped a payload.

On the 26th - we not only have your jet, but your Pilot by the balls screaming and begging for the PAK Army to save him from a mob.

And all you guys have are claims which in the coming days will turn out to be false. Bear in mind, that (if) Lockheed Martin does not get that contract for the F-16/F-21 - they will see no reason to give their jet further bad publicity.

Your Pilot flew Behind Enemy Lines, got hit and ended up a PoW of your Enemy. And you guys have hailed him a Hero. What does that make the PAF Pilot (SQD LDR Hasan Siddiqui) who shot him down?

We gave you your Pilot back in a couple of days. Take him. We don't want/need him.

Air Marshall Hari Kumar 'conveniently' Retires - Perfect Timing. Why was he still in command of an Operation in the West, if he was stepping down in less than 72hrs?

And now, i'd like to revisit my first point of the chest thumping 'Surgical Strikes' that took place on the 26th. So, as of today, after you received your Hero, the statements of the 22mins over Pakistan Airspace are inaccurate. Is that it? So all that hype on the 26th was mere Elections tactics?

Be warned you're walking on thin ice, buddy. So your reply may have some sarcasm - but restrain from using vulgar terms towards myself, or my Pakistani brothers - or you'll have yourself bombarded just like our JF-17's did to you guys.

Well you are right and you are wrong
1) I was expecting that first para because of my flag not a big deal you can keep that n be happy life long
2) I never claimed anything apart from reasoning based on original official comments from both sides, never quoted Pak or Indian media so be sure that I am not trying Debuke any claims just questtionin beliefs
3) Yes I say it again bro YES there is political angle invovlin don't you believe it's from your side too. Pak political leaders are not that white hearted either
4) Before questioning me why don't you teach your brother's to talk in language that you do ? Are you from another planet or there is shortage of nice words ?

That's all I had to say welcome your comments and meaningful discussion if you believe to have one.

Then why not listen to him?
1) PA is hospitalible
2) PA is professional
3) PA saved his (National hero) life, shouldnt you be kissing their feet as per Indian culture?
4) WC National hero Abhi also said your media is not very professional
5) WC National hero Abhi also said you people get emotional due to unprofessional media
:coffee:

Why NATIONAL hero ki baat ki koi izzat nai?

Who said nai hai and who asked questions involving pa or paf ?

Read earlier comments bro the conclusion is not what I meant or wrote. If you happy to question or answer my comments your welcome. I will reply in manner that you do.
So where we again yes the iaf pilot , if your army was professional my iaf pilot will stand by his words too. He was a pow and he will act responsibly as he should what do you think of iaf to be ? A bunch of liers neaa bro. Let's discuss on this.
Let's discuss on these things all official replies, Indian side
1 af lost a pilot captured and 1 paf jet down.
I will ask for proofs for the later part of 1 af shot. If there are any I am waiting for radar signals or HUD or electronic signature or parts from aircraft s to be shown for the same
Pak side
3 to 2 to 1 pilot captured , 2 af shot and no f16 used. Pow will be released. No Jem camps hit
Nice my question here is why to change the no of pilots ? Why was there a communication error a bit or responsible but it does give birth to lots of stories like it was a pad pilot which was confused for Indian one. Again since this story is not official I welcome more discussion on same.
Do you have any proofs of second aircraft shot ? Was it mi17 that went down ? Any hud , radar or other proofs ?
Pow released , I respect it and would hope my army to be same
F16 not used ? Then a cabinet minister says we bought it and will use it as we should. You used it or not ? Amraam was definitely from a f 16 of paf, no jf17 carry that currently. So f 16 was used or not ?
No jem camps hit now iaf jets entered your airspace we know that how much and where is something I will not comment. The airforce did not hit civilians or military targets. So why they entered ? It can't be just political, please don't deny that jem is not in Pak the question is where all they hit. Officially the comm came they hit 3 areas but the forest destroyed comments are just near location loc, what about other two areas ?
Are there really terror camps ? If yes were they hit ?

I have few more points to discuss but will leave this post here for being too long. Any other information official claims I am missing from idian side is welcome with a link.

So where we again yes the iaf pilot , if your army was professional my iaf pilot will stand by his words too.
And risk being lynched? Family being threatened and no promotion for eternity? Really?

Modi is looking to blame someone for all the media jargon from chest thumping entering Pak territory to shooting and missing a madrassah and not killing 300 terrotist
From no plane shot to 1 and then now 2 shot ..
From no harm to 1 pilot taken
From successful mission to showing pix of wreckage that cant be identified
Seriously?

Amraam was definitely from a f 16 of paf, no jf17 carry that currently. So f 16 was used or not ?
Was it identified? From Taiwan/ Jordan last I heard...so what exactly did you identify?

The airforce did not hit civilians or military targets. So why they entered ?
To show we can...And wasnt it your media that claimed some military trash was hit? WHILE our PM said we just dropped bombs to show we can!

Are there really terror camps ? If yes were they hit ?
You tell me, it is the claim of your govt not ours!
The claim of the media is 1 baba, 15 trees and a crow was hit!

For almost half a week your media has gone from we are champs to we are chimps!

And risk being lynched? Family being threatened and no promotion for eternity? Really?

Well from one side he is a hero, a war hero, a life saviour a survivor. And who said no promotion ? Go check history of pows from 71 or 65 wars. And i believe this world of socual stupid media, he won't be targeted but yes since he was a pow who won't ask about weather he reveled secrets or not, but that will again be professional. So I would not worry about that.

And if he changed his comments of being forced to say these words (I hope he doesn't and he was treated with respect) that were things will start to become ugly. Bits let's leave that I think our forces are above than we think them.

Would you like a Pak pilot pow to suffer ? Or be returned to service ?

Well from one side he is a hero, a war hero, a life saviour a survivor. And who said no promotion ? Go check history of pows from 71 or 65 wars.
I dont think any of them repeatedly praised our army and said they protected him....then went ahead and said your media causes emotional rift and plays with it!

And if he changed his comments of being forced to say these words (I hope he doesn't and he was treated with respect) that were things will start to become ugly. Bits let's leave that I think our forces are above than we think them.
It would be stupid if he changes his words...Consider he was photographed when he was picked up - bleeding, when he was treated - the army dude pulled his shirt and asked to close the door to avoid cold air, interviewed when cleaned up and given tea, released in very short time without a scratch...

Now tell me how is this disrespectful? So if he DOES change, you should know who pressurized him! Unless of course you lack common sense :enjoy:

Would you like a Pak pilot pow to suffer ? Or be returned to service ?
Oh we dont expect too much from india...What we do is because of who we are...Nothing to do with comparing us with you!

Modi is looking to blame someone for all the media jargon from chest thumping entering Pak territory to shooting and missing a madrassah and not killing 300 terrotist
Seriously?

I was not trying to pull in media, well ok first Modi did not say 300 killed. Both Pak and Indian media are idiots. Indian side onli claimed 1 shot, no proofs out as of now they might show something in future. Yar bas Kar na no media quoting do you to derail it by me also showing you Pak media claims ? Let's leave that. Question me on what Modi said, and we will discuss.
Was it identified? From Taiwan/ Jordan last I heard...so what exactly did you identify?
You heard from media I read it from tiwanese site that it was not taiwanTai at least. Will look for that link for you, you can search too. Don't look for Indian content though
To show we can...And wasnt it your media that claimed some military trash was hit? WHILE our PM said we just dropped bombs to show we can!
Again media, vice martial clearly said no military targets were hit. End of discussion.
And I was asking about why iaf aircrafts entered on first place if they have no clue at I'll, there must have been something to hit in terms of terror camps. That's why they used there best psb available.

Bro no media claim, they showed pics of one place, what about all three sectors where iaf went, did they just came back ? Because if they did hit something the question should be why are these camps on your side, you should help eradicate terror not help them. Do you believe otherwise ?
Do you want me to answer in same language ? About your media ? I told you bro no media claims, Pak media even claimed to have hit a su30 a mig29 and a mig21 with 3 pilots in custody and military installations destroy ed. Well let's leave false claims shall we ?

Sorry the answers are in the post below your post in bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope nobody wrote this but I thought the serial number on the missile was from Taiwan which could happen as India and Taiwan have joint exercises.

that's why I said it would be ugly. Plus if he was bleeding and you did so much then is that humane to propogate that ? Remember your twittew account had to pull down that video because it was not wat is expected and is not professional. But let's leave that.
Well, that is why I wrote it here for the record :agree:

I hate to say that, but would you leave your brother at enemies hand ? Really strange. Is that who you are ?
What brother?
Like I said we dont expect anything from india :D

Compair well for record ia holds the record for having maximum pows in any war and releasing them with honour.
With honour? You mean killing them by stoning and still keeping the dead body...Yea very honorable!
With honour you mean cutting their tongues - torture...Yea honour for an indian prob. Sorry we couldnt bestow such honour to WC abhi!
But you have the liberty to say that because this time you had a pow.
Unlike india, We didnt just say it, we showed it!

Serial number shows messile was sold to Taiwan
FB_IMG_1551443046028.jpeg

Seriously?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry the answers are in the post below your post in bold.[/QUOTE]
1st learn to reply properly..!

Serial number shows messile was sold to TaiwanView attachment 543714
india seems to have a beef with Taiwan :(

I was not trying to pull in media,
Of course you were not...It is an embarassment!
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...tan-sources/story-YDssaREtqFG0ZsAaSvIDgJ.html
Laser guided and still missed :unsure: You need a refund child!
https://scroll.in/latest/915191/air...lty-numbers-when-iaf-gave-none-says-trinamool
https://www.financialexpress.com/de...mmad-training-camp-in-balakot-report/1503086/ - no proof of the 4 buildings by BBC nor by AP

Both Pak and Indian media are idiots. Indian side onli claimed 1 shot, no proofs out as of now they might show something in future. Yar bas Kar na no media quoting do you to derail it by me also showing you Pak media claims ? Let's leave that. Question me on what Modi said, and we will discuss.
Leave it? Really? Now same media is claiming no air strike happened...so please do tell us ...What happened that indians were chest thumping ?

You heard from media I read it from tiwanese site that it was not taiwanTai at least. Will look for that link for you, you can search too. Don't look for Indian content though
there are numerous threads on this forum ..and here is 1 post:
Serial number shows messile was sold to TaiwanView attachment 543714

Again media, vice martial clearly said no military targets were hit. End of discussion.
And I was asking about why iaf aircrafts entered on first place if they have no clue at I'll, there must have been something to hit in terms of terror camps. That's why they used there best psb available.
Ask IAF what they had against our 15 trees and precious crow? :cray:
Bro no media claim, they showed pics of one place, what about all three sectors where iaf went, did they just came back ? Because if they did hit something the question should be why are these camps on your side, you should help eradicate terror not help them. Do you believe otherwise ?
Ask IAF...they are now changing the whole scenario

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brea...af-version-of-story-never-crossed-loc.605278/

Do you want me to answer in same language ? About your media ? I told you bro no media claims, Pak media even claimed to have hit a su30 a mig29 and a mig21 with 3 pilots in custody and military installations destroy ed. Well let's leave false claims shall we ?
At least we had 1 pilot, we had 1 wreckage. Kashmiri in IOK showed us the another wreckage...
and a heli also crashed 10 mins later...so there you go 3...

DG ISPR said we were responsible for 2 shots...rest was for the media to spin as you said no media...

Back
Top Bottom