What's new

Dear Indian Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was Nothing substantial in your complaint to take action on.

If you want Mods should not highlight Indian social issues by posting one or two, then i am sorry your criteria of fair moderation is flawed.

Given history of your abusive language against Islam you should not be here but you should thank Mods for their courage to allow you.

Now stop it

then why a thread started by an indian OP highlighting pakistani social issue was closed?? issues in both the threads were same but the one about india is still there and the one about pakistan is closed....

Complaint was not about Indian social issues ! It was about following rules !

When forum rule says, religious threads are not allowed, it was deliberately created that too by a mod !

I understand that, this is not a tribunal wherein I am presenting my case and expect a fair trial and justice hence, I had said, it's your forum, your rules !

Anyways... no point in further discussing on this aspect. I will stop.

Religious Threads = Hinduism= Islam=Christianity =etc etc religious books, prophets, gods,

Babri Mosque was a real incident a destruction of a historical site.

It's Indian conspiracy to exploit the shortage of mods so that they can suggest an Indian mod. haha
Seriously, why the dickens is there no Indian mod?? Why this kolaveri di? And no Indian flag too! This sucks!

then why a thread started by an indian OP highlighting pakistani social issue was closed?? issues in both the threads were same but the one about india is still there and the one about pakistan is closed....

Because it was already posted . debated.

First check the already posted threads and then post.

And NO issues in both were not same. Babri Mosque was destroyed by thousands of unruly fanatics while the mandir was razed by land mafia.

Seriously, why the dickens is there no Indian mod?? Why this kolaveri di? And no Indian flag too! This sucks!

mehhhhhhhhhhh have you ever asked the same on your forums?

And NO issues in both were not same. Babri Mosque was destroyed by thousands of unruly fanatics while the mandir was razed by land mafia.

m not talking about the mafia thread....there was another thread opened in the morning stating 30 temples were razed in pakistan in 1992...as a retaliation against babri....after some time that thread was closed....

Religious Threads = Hinduism= Islam=Christianity =etc etc religious books, prophets, gods,
Babri Mosque was a real incident a destruction of a historical site.

Whatever.... This is again debatable however.... we can only agree to disagree !

mehhhhhhhhhhh have you ever asked the same on your forums?

and even this thread has been closed-

Pakistan's disappearing temples and churches

m not talking about the mafia thread....there was another thread opened in the morning stating 30 temples were razed in pakistan in 1992...as a retaliation against babri....after some time that thread was closed....

that title item was also posted in the past many many months or year back :)

So its again very funny that you have to post an oldest item in retaliation for an anniversary news of Babri Mosque destruction .

All you needed NOT to repost the oldest thread but dig it up ;)

This is not the thread to debate further but last line from my side. Do you know many of these temples are mobile?

and even this thread has been closed-

Pakistan's disappearing temples and churches

Again this was the old news and old thread already posted again the land mafia case it was.

Why dont you guys post all related ones in the same thread instead of opening many

And you're a fuckin Lt Colonel on this forum? No wonder the forum standards are so low!

coltsfan you again. dont post any thread otherwise we have to deal with the twins

Complaint was not about Indian social issues ! It was about following rules !

When forum rule says, religious threads are not allowed, it was deliberately created that too by a mod !

I understand that, this is not a tribunal wherein I am presenting my case and expect a fair trial and justice hence, I had said, it's your forum, your rules !

Anyways... no point in further discussing on this aspect. I will stop.

As stated earlier, stop crying on the forums and please report your grievances to Admins.

Tell them who's the boss here, Aero ;)

Its funny, these poor indians have to come to a PAKISTANI forum because this defense forum is LIGHT YEARS ahead of all hindu-nationalist bharti ratsh!t forum in terms of quality, global reach, and availability of military experts from all over the world...and they pollute our forum too...

But I like there presence..gives me chance to educate poor brainwashed indians who are fed myths of greatness of their hole which they called as 'india' or 'mahan bharat mata' :lol:

@Spring Onion : so what about this post??? isn't this is too far from trolling and near to personal insult???? Who cares about Boss???? none of Indians are slaves.... we just here to argue and fight... but look at the sick minded comments..... I thought it is Pakistani owned International forum, so every can share their views.just look at him bringing Hindu religion.... lol... @AUz India is not in a position like pakistan, which itself digged its own hole.....

Again this was the old news and old thread already posted again the land mafia case it was.

Why dont you guys post all related ones in the same thread instead of opening many

coltsfan you again. dont post any thread otherwise we have to deal with the twins

ma'am..i was just trying to say tat some partiality is clearly there...well....i cant argue with someone who is far superior and senior than me in every aspect...so i rest my case

They are way too out of control these days and i hardly see any MOD responding to any report or complain on time. Even the MOD activity seems to be very low now days.

Individual threads issue while having sticky for the same topic is not just limited to political topics. Take a deep look into Indian Defence section and you will see the pollution.

As expected from Indians.

good luck on this one! i dont envy the admin/mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom