Status
Not open for further replies.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Indian members.

We have provided sticky thread for Indian political updates and discussions , in South and Central Asia section, in order to stop the bombardment of the forum with individual political threads for daily updates. We would like you to keep those sticky threads updated instead of creating individual threads. It makes our job a lot harder if we have to deal with multiple threads, on daily basis for obvious reasons.

Please stop creating individual threads on Indian politics. All information needs to be posted in the sticky threads. Please report any such threads so they can be merged.

All political discussions must happen here >>> Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Compliance is mandatory.

Best | Defence.pk

Last edited:
It's Indian conspiracy to exploit the shortage of mods so that they can suggest an Indian mod. haha

It doesn't seem that way, we can simply add those topics to the banned list to sort it out. The issue is not the shortage of the mods, but unnecessary workload on our team created by political zealots.

The best way is to follow the existing framework, rather than trying to violate forum rules and make our job harder.

Sometimes I feel this Congress Vs BJP thing is going on too much. Unnecessary name calling,insulting members need to be restrained.It's good if those are kept in sticky.

They are way too out of control these days and i hardly see any MOD responding to any report or complain on time. Even the MOD activity seems to be very low now days.

Individual threads issue while having sticky for the same topic is not just limited to political topics. Take a deep look into Indian Defence section and you will see the pollution.

It doesn't seem that way, we can simply add those topics to the banned list to sort it out. The issue is not the shortage of the mods, but unnecessary workload on our team created by political zealots.

The best way is to follow the existing framework, rather than trying to violate forum rules and make our job harder.

^ This!

Rules are for everyone, no one is exempt. Follow forum rules, have heated yet constructive debates, make friends/enemies and enjoy life.

^ This!

Rules are for everyone, no one is exempt. Follow forum rules, have heated yet constructive debates, make friends/enemies and enjoy life.

What if Mod fails to follow the rules ? Will he/she be stripped from his/her mod position ?

I can cite a recent example if needed !

What if Mod fails to follow the rules ? Will he/she be stripped from his/her mod position ?

I can cite a recent example if needed !

If you have a problem please report it to Webmaster, please don't cry about it on threads. Been here since 2008 and getting sick of hearing about it, just contact webmaster he takes every report seriously!

If you have a problem please report it to Webmaster, please don't cry about it on threads. Been here since 2008 and getting sick of hearing about it, just contact webmaster he takes every report seriously!

I didn't even mention who the Mod was and what the matter was, it appears that, my reply irked you in the first place.

I had already reported to Webmaster through PM however, it has been deliberately overlooked.

Double standards !!! But it's alright, your turf, your rules !!!

Cheers

Dear Indian members.

We have provided 3 sticky threads for Indian political updates and discussions , in South and Central Asia section, in order to stop the bombardment of the forum with individual political threads for daily updates. We would like you to keep those sticky threads updated instead of creating individual threads. It makes our job a lot harder if we have to deal with multiple threads, on daily basis for obvious reasons.

Please stop creating individual threads on Indian politics. All information needs to be posted in the sticky threads. Please report any such threads so they can be merged.

Compliance is mandatory.

Best | Defence.pk

Tell them who's the boss here, Aero ;)

Its funny, these poor indians have to come to a PAKISTANI forum because this defense forum is LIGHT YEARS ahead of all hindu-nationalist bharti ratsh!t forum in terms of quality, global reach, and availability of military experts from all over the world...and they pollute our forum too...

But I like there presence..gives me chance to educate poor brainwashed indians who are fed myths of greatness of their hole which they called as 'india' or 'mahan bharat mata' :lol:

Tell them who's the boss here, Aero ;)

That was awesome dear Senior troll of PDF ! I am impressed on your performance, one should learn from you, how to derail a normal discussion. That being said, I will bestow upon you a new title, may you be called as " Great Chamchaa on PDF " here onwards :enjoy:

Sometimes I feel this Congress Vs BJP thing is going on too much. Unnecessary name calling,insulting members need to be restrained.It's good if those are kept in sticky.

cant help it, will continue till 2014 elections are over!.

@Mod,

will follow your advice, thx.

I didn't even mention who the Mod was and what the matter was, it appears that, my reply irked you in the first place.

I had already reported to Webmaster through PM however, it has been deliberately overlooked.

Double standards !!! But it's alright, your turf, your rules !!!

Cheers

There was Nothing substantial in your complaint to take action on.

If you want Mods should not highlight Indian social issues by posting one or two, then i am sorry your criteria of fair moderation is flawed.

Given history of your abusive language against Islam you should not be here but you should thank Mods for their courage to allow you.

Now stop it

There was Nothing substantial in your complaint to take action on.

If you want Mods should not highlight Indian social issues by posting one or two, then i am sorry your criteria of fair moderation is flawed.

Given history of your abusive language against Islam you should not be here but you should thank Mods for their courage to allow you.

Now stop it

Complaint was not about Indian social issues ! It was about following rules !

When forum rule says, religious threads are not allowed, it was deliberately created that too by a mod !

I understand that, this is not a tribunal wherein I am presenting my case and expect a fair trial and justice hence, I had said, it's your forum, your rules !

Anyways... no point in further discussing on this aspect. I will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom