What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

وہ جو سیاہ رات میں ڈٹ کر کھڑا رہا
وہ شخص انقلاب کی آذان بن گیا
ہر شخص ہی خلاف ہے ظالم نظام کے
ہر شخص میرے دیس کا عمران بن گیا

(ڈاکٹر علی ساحر)

Yes a massive revamp is necessary but can only happen if khan really wants it...... I hope he just doesn`t start doing "hamri fouj" again!!! Kiun k hamari to nhi hai!
Kaisi aap ki nahin?
Kya aasman se utray hain?
They behave no different than any other Pakistani with those characteristics in that semblance of power.
You have been brainwashed into expecting Angels from heaven when in reality they are your countrymen and impacted by the same bad influences in society that impact you.

They are your military, they also have the same insecurities as you…and also deserve the same attention and guidance one would give to address the rest of society.

They are still bound by military discipline and values even if the aforementioned factors corrupt those at times up the chain. Much like other military forces around the world you ask of them not just to put their lives at risk pretty much at any time throughout their career; but then you expect them to be exemplary role models while the society around them is .. pardon my language .. “A Kutti qaum jiss se kissi aur ke mun mein aik niwala jana bardasht nahin hota”.

So, start fixing society to which this military belongs to.. and the military will automatically fix themselves. Stop having unrealistic expectations from them because that is what led to the “gods gift to earth” mentality that plagues some officers(and not unique to the military but also many Pakistanis in general) and it will reduce itself.

If the accusations are that the military is influenced by the US, or that they shirk their oath.. they are Pakistanis and your mirror. They only do which any Pakistan could likely be doing as well.
What makes you think military personnel don’t introspect on this situation or don’t echo the majority of their countrymen? Just because they are bound by military discipline and oaths, that isn’t neutrality but professionalism.
Otherwise it’s not a professional military, its militia.

Not voting for your party and abstaining also disqualifies a member from the assembly. And I don't think anyone will want to take that risk right now.
They just want to delay the elections so it goes to a recount. I dont know what they plan on achieving but at the moment they are only focused on 22nd July. PMLN being the idiots that they are dancing to PPP tunes, while bara baffoon watches sitting outside.

Which tells you that he is a weak *** scaredy cat. Not fit to lead the armed forces of NUCLEAR Pakistan. Such people shouldn't be promoted past the Captain rank.
This is giving Bawla too much credit, there is an institutional thinking in the Army and Bawla has been executing that in practical terms, he's not making these decision in a vacuum, rather with full consensus of the Corp Commanders.

I believe there has been a massive shift in systems thinking post Zia assassination, which was a watershed for Army as an institution where the focus shifted to accommodate the big powers instead of challenging their hegemony, not for nothing at least for a chain of Popa Johns.

Last edited:
Kaisi aap ki nahin?
Kya aasman se utray hain?
They behave no different than any other Pakistani with those characteristics in that semblance of power.
You have been brainwashed into expecting Angels from heaven when in reality they are your countrymen and impacted by the same bad influences in society that impact you.

They are your military, they also have the same insecurities as you…and also deserve the same attention and guidance one would give to address the rest of society.

They are still bound by military discipline and values even if the aforementioned factors corrupt those at times up the chain. Much like other military forces around the world you ask of them not just to put their lives at risk pretty much at any time throughout their career; but then you expect them to be exemplary role models while the society around them is .. pardon my language .. “A Kutti qaum jiss se kissi aur ke mun mein aik niwala jana bardasht nahin hota”.

So, start fixing society to which this military belongs to.. and the military will automatically fix themselves. Stop having unrealistic expectations from them because that is what led to the “gods gift to earth” mentality that plagues some officers(and not unique to the military but also many Pakistanis in general) and it will reduce itself.

If the accusations are that the military is influenced by the US, or that they shirk their oath.. they are Pakistanis and your mirror. They only do which any Pakistan could likely be doing as well.
What makes you think military personnel don’t introspect on this situation or don’t echo the majority of their countrymen? Just because they are bound by military discipline and oaths, that isn’t neutrality but professionalism.
Otherwise it’s not a professional military, its militia.
بھائی لمبے لمبے بھاشن دینا بند کریں اور جو ھنستے بستے ملک کا بیڑا غرق کر دیا ہے اس کا کریڈٹ لیں

1658247657362.png

بھائی لمبے لمبے بھاشن دینا بند کریں اور جو ھنستے بستے ملک کا بیڑا غرق کر دیا ہے اس کا کریڈٹ لیں
Bara hasta basta mulk hai…jaise ke doodh ke nehrien beh rihi thien.
Jiss qaum ko bhashan ki jaga 30 second ki tik tok videos ki aqal ho, acha hai zaleel o khwar ho

Damage control to Pakistan during Shabaz Sharif government
watch & comment on video page

Jiss qaum ko bhashan ki jaga 30 second ki tik tok videos ki aqal ho, acha hai zaleel o khwar ho
Sir, with all due respect, what was done by the establishment is in-defensible. Though I laud your effort, however putting all the blame on Awam won't cut it. Also, if you think we are now in a better state than before regime change... well more power to you.

PP-7 so called rejected voted. ECP rigged pp7

the tic-tac toe stamp is within the box! who stamped the larger one! voter?

Judges, army, bureaucrats, etc get privileges so that they don't do corruption despite coming from poor background. I know the workforce of these institution come from the same creed but they take the oath/responsibility to do the job correctly, and therefore liable to be harshly punished.

Anyway, IK era was better in many ways. At least, I didn't hear big corruption except ring road scandal besides FATF, economic, solving Riqodik/LPG cases, defence procurement, etc.

Sir, with all due respect, what was done by the establishment is in-defensible. Though I laud your effort, however putting all the blame on Awam won't cut it. Also, if you think we are now in a better state than before regime change... well more power to you.
Again, failure to read and comprehend leads to usual tape recorder responses.
It is irrelevant what the establishment did or did not do, is this awam so incompetent that they come back for this boot to their face like addicts everytime?
The establishment represents the people - go ahead and take them to task.. in 5 years it will repeat again. Because the awaam is essentially producing the same establishment again and again.
The rest of it is like a scorned lovers statement putting words that don’t have any relevance to my post nor my views.

Again, failure to read and comprehend leads to usual tape recorder responses.
It is irrelevant what the establishment did or did not do, is this awam so incompetent that they come back for this boot to their face like addicts everytime?
The establishment represents the people - go ahead and take them to task.. in 5 years it will repeat again. Because the awaam is essentially producing the same establishment again and again.
The rest of it is like a scorned lovers statement putting words that don’t have any relevance to my post nor my views.
Yes you are right about my reading comprehension because I have now read your response a number of times and I still can't make head or tail of it.

i agree with his abilities no doubt, let's hope things go that way, they could make party an institution, needed for its survival.
PTI just needs to be a pivotal party for at least a generation, as it brings about a real democratic transformation of the country; akin to Solidarity in Poland.

Hopefully, in a generation, PTI will have laid the ground work, that the people can choose from a number of decent parties.

Back
Top Bottom