What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2024 : Results, Discussion & News | Confirmed date end of January 2024 : ECP

Just got off from phone with a big guy from isb (U can assume from where) he said is the date announced yet? Has NS set foot in Pakistan yet? So just wait & watch what happen. He still seemed confident on ppp

PPP can come in to power by making an alliance with IPP, Pmlq, Bap, JI, JUI, MqmP. Form a coalition government. Zardari must be really upset by IPP because all those 150MNAs MPAs who left PTI would have again made PPP strong national party but instead they formed a new party.

1695988920028.png

PMLN is in power for last two years, they are not going to call elections until they make sure PTI is finished in their books. Most probably election will be held at the end of 2024 or 2025. But Nawaz won't be PM, establishment will bring PMLN in power but not Nawaz.

My own theory on this is PTI is going to be the largest opposition party in assembly around 70-85 seats. They will be in numbers as Pindi always keep its option open. Once any musical chair contest happens after 3 years PTI will happily sit on it and that's my issue with the system.
I have a bet with some big shot about who is going to form next gov, They say it's going to be BBZ while I say SS. There are small power groups in pindi as well as abpara so who's ever power group wins gets the GOP.
PPP can get it relatively easier than PMLN. 45-50 seats from Sind, 20 odd from Baluchistan, 10 from Karachi & 10 from Punjab/KPK. I don't know how PMLN can get 90+ seats max they can get is 35-45 all over Pakistan
people like u were assuming that on the arrival of Nawaz to Lahore there will not be a considerable gathering as pmln had lost its ground however everyone was proven wrong. wait and watch , Pmln is in every position to secure 120 + seats in upcong elections .

PPP can come in to power by making an alliance with IPP, Pmlq, Bap, JI, JUI, MqmP. Form a coalition government. Zardari must be really upset by IPP because all those 150MNAs MPAs who left PTI would have again made PPP strong national party but instead they formed a new party.
People of Pakistan have only 2 imposed corruption mafias options number pmln otherwise ppp only ALLAH knows when people of can get rid off from these firroun families slavery...

Oh yes blawal card we gorget about that...:hitwall:

I dont see establishment elections being held in January. They still peeing in the pants at the sight of PTI votebank.

And after the jalsa of Ganja, its a big no no.

So the boys will defang every aspect of what keeps Pakistan viable, to quench their ego of seeing Ganja at the helm.

people like u were assuming that on the arrival of Nawaz to Lahore there will not be a considerable gathering as pmln had lost its ground however everyone was proven wrong. wait and watch , Pmln is in every position to secure 120 + seats in upcong elections .

Yes total seats should be:
Pmln - 120
IPP - 40
JUI - 10
MqmP - 10
Pmlq - 2
JI - 2

A coalition government.

People of Pakistan have only 2 imposed corruption mafias options number pmln otherwise ppp only ALLAH knows when people of can get rid off from these firroun families slavery...

This is why the establishment has created IPP, since the PTI project failed they made another one, the middle party between PmlN and PPP. One time they will be with Pmln and next time with PPP, to make sure they don't step over the line.

I dont see establishment elections being held in January. They still peeing in the pants at the sight of PTI votebank.

And after the jalsa of Ganja, its a big no no.

So the boys will defang every aspect of what keeps Pakistan viable, to quench their ego of seeing Ganja at the helm.

Elections will happen. According to the rulers, PTI is finished, they have lost 150+ MNAs, more likely close to 200 MNAs MPAs now. They will probably still win 30 or so seats to keep the field open.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom