What's new

Dear Drunks,,,,you won't have to lie anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been even Punished for Laughing On my superiors In my early days, and that two when I only had half a bear:blink:

damn

i don't like to go out after drink ever and don't forget to off my cell ppl distreb me .

damn

i don't like to go out after drink ever and don't forget to off my cell ppl distreb me .

Well, In here, I have no neighbours, No one in the range of atleast one km... So I only have Birds and animals to talk to and ofcourse the PDF, so No Disturbance what so ever....

and Iam not married...

Well, In here, I have no neighbours, No one in the range of atleast one km... So I only have Birds and animals to talk to and ofcourse the PDF, so No Disturbance what so ever....

and Iam not married...

thats nice place yaar

don't get marrad man its pain job problim until you die:frown:

thats nice place yaar

don't get marrad man its pain job problim until you die:frown:

Iam 60 already, not Interested to find a women..lol... and yes Please do visit my place some time, we both could have a drink together...

p190597-munnar-munnar_at_sunrise1.jpg

Iam 60 already, not Interested to find a women..lol... and yes Please do visit my place some time, we both could have a drink together...

p190597-munnar-munnar_at_sunrise1.jpg

come in nepal bhutan i have no problim but indiaaaaaaaaaaaaa no way:lol: in december i visit pakistan nepal for two months;)

Coming from the state which has got the highest number of liquor consumption than any of the other Indian states and saying its injurious?? Shame on you, comrade.

:no::no::no::D:D

thats true.....

"Vaikeetu Entha Paripadi"

aur pite woh hai jo apne ghumo se fight nhi kr sakte kam himat log aur may esi nhi hn i don't need it aur insallah kabi hogi bhi nhi INSALLAH

aisa nahi hein bhai sahb.. hum maje lootnekeliy pithee hein..!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom