What's new

Dear Drunks,,,,you won't have to lie anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alchohol is Haram

Allah bachayi sharab se :rofl:

Tanni Adi , If Iam not wrong, athalle parupades???:lol:

Not regularly.. we get military items from the nearby Pangode military camp, Trivandrum which is cheaper than state civil supplies.. so vallapolum....

shareef bacha hai bechara:cry:

All i know, Allah have forbidden us from Alcoholic things, and further more, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) have also strictly told us to avoid it, even he showed his hatred towards alcohol..

There surely is some logic behind it, and it is enough for me to stay miles away from this thing..

Being a Muslim, we should try to be among them who thrown away tanks of alcohol when Prophet announced its forbidden in Islam. They made alcohol flow like water in the streets of Madina. There surely is some reason that all those thousand of ppl followed instructions of Prophet and Allah. And there is some reason that billion of Muslims are avoiding it from over 14 centuries..

BTW thanks for suggestion IndianArmy lol

All i know, Allah have forbidden us from Alcoholic things, and further more, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) have also strictly told us to avoid it, even he showed his hatred towards alcohol..

There surely is some logic behind it, and it is enough for me to stay miles away from this thing..

BTW thanks for suggestion IndianArmy lol

the second name of alcohol in Quran is um-ul-khabis
and maybe all muslims know that what the mean of it

Not regularly.. we get military items from the nearby Pangode military camp, Trivandrum which is cheaper than state civil supplies.. so vallapolum....

What, How can the Military canteen Sell that In a subsidy, Where is the canteen, I would Like to ask the Incharge there:angry:

What, How can the Military canteen Sell that In a subsidy, Where is the canteen, I would Like to ask the Incharge there:angry:

Its not canteen.. we have other sources.. and its not a big secret. Jawans who dont drink take up their regular quotas and sell it outside for a marginal money , but its still cheaper than what state sells also there are NCC canteens and other canteens and people who seek can easily get it. :D

Its not canteen.. we have other sources.. and its not a big secret. Jawans who dont drink take up their regular quotas and sell it outside for a marginal money , but its still cheaper than what state sells also there are NCC canteens and other canteens and people who seek can easily get it. :D

Not fair Mone..... I will Tell You why later

Back
Top Bottom