What's new

Dear Drunks,,,,you won't have to lie anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No body here like Vodka?? :what: ..

URL]

MY favorite :)

I hate to Drink it Raw, And Iam too Lazy to make an Orange Juice or lemon Juice to Have it with... So Vodka is not my preferred drink...

Hi,

Some of you hard core drinkers---if you want to have a nice smooth drink---that gives a nice and smooth high--not a violent one like whiskey---then try out Captain Morgan's spiced rum---with coke.

Absolutely wonderful drink.

I have converted some hard core pakistani whiskey drinkers to the captain---. My experience---a lots of pakistanis drink whiskey is because of the british influence and also most don't know of any other liqour to drink.

So---gentlemen---enjoy your captain.

Hey Mastan, u have the same taste as my father! Captain with coke is his favourite as well.

And Captain with pineapple juice used to be my favourite (i dont drink coke) But i stopped drinking now. I have only got drunk 4 times in my life, but each time was a disaster! I do REALLY stupid things when drunk. :yahoo::partay:

stupid shark tooth ad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mastan, u have the same taste as my father! Captain with coke is his favourite as well.

And Captain with pineapple juice used to be my favourite (i dont drink coke) But i stopped drinking now. I have only got drunk 4 times in my life, but each time was a disaster! I do REALLY stupid things when drunk. :yahoo::partay:

stupid things:rofl::rofl::rofl:

man wait after every pag 30 minuts and don't take more then three patyala pagd:rofl:

johnny walker Gives You better wings than red Bull..lol.... But the Only thing is You cannot fly, but can surly float

now this for pakistani members what abut indians translate it:D

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

johnny walker Gives You better wings than red Bull..lol.... But the Only thing is You cannot fly, but can surly float

give me your yahoo msn :azn:

Back
Top Bottom