What's new

Dear Drunks,,,,you won't have to lie anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye ap log bata rahe ho ya show off krahe ho

a very serius discuss in going on sister you just look . abhi or bhi hai jin ka intzaar hai very serius drinkers of defence.pk:partay:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh mis you neo

I want that Kuch Nai, Well Not available In our canteen, But Johnnie Walker is available, Scotch Whisky, Drink 3 pegs of Johnnie Walker In a Cold Winter Night, Where the Clouds are touching past You in The Hills of Munnar, Listening to the Sweet Melody Of Water Falls... Trust me, This is paradise...

a very serius discuss in going on sister you just look . abhi or bhi hai jin ka intzaar hai very serius drinkers of defence.pk:partay:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh mis you neo

would u like to tell me who is serius drinker of pdf

I want that Kuch Nai, Well Not available In our canteen, But Johnnie Walker is available, Scotch Whisky, Drink 3 pegs of Johnnie Walker In a Cold Winter Night, Where the Clouds are touching past You in The Hills of Munnar, Listening to the Sweet Melody Of Water Falls... Trust me, This is paradise...

nice i like it:cheers:

:cheers: Buddy, Iam Holding a Grape wine In my hand...lol... Home made.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm don't worry 3 botteles in my kitchen i will take them out at night:rofl:

12 yeard old is my favrite.

heeeeeeey who much you got from gov when you was in service? i think still you got after retirement?

No body here like Vodka?? :what: ..

URL]

MY favorite :)

Back
Top Bottom