What's new

Dear China, a humble thank you.

Pakistan the only trusted friend of China, I feel sad there are some unpleasant talks on our friendship recently, but they will fail whatever they say. I hope there will be more economy cooperation between us, like defense field. I also wish there will be more cultural and talents exchange programs, I'm dying to know more about Pakistan, but my knowledge is limited. WE ARE NOT JUST FRIENDS, WE ARE FAMILIES. A family is whatever you do, wherever you are, you're always on my back.

350363.jpg

Hello, I come from China, I copy two pictures randomly from a Chinese BBS about leave from Yemen.
There are about 30 thousand posts in a day in this BBS talk about China and PK 's friendship like the two pictures.
Post is Chinese, Who's English is good enough, please thanslate to English.

View attachment 211589

Translation of comments in Chinese:
1, Long live China-Pakistan friendship!
2, Support (China) to help Pakistani, China Go!
3, Pakistan is a good brother, so is Cuba. They firmly supported us when China was in troubles. A firend in need is a friend indeed. Support (China) to give Pakistani all help they need!
4, I like Pakistan from my heart. Pakistan is also true and honest to us like a brother! The only brother! Hope I could do something for the friendship between China and Pakistan in the future.
5, The defence Minister of Pakistan used the word "Chinese brothers". Pakistan is truely "Iron" about relationship with China, and so are Chinese people. The friendship between our two countries are indeed the hardest iron of all irons.

View attachment 211591 View attachment 211591

1, We helped our Pakistani brothers and demonstrated our friendship. We felt the warmth between brothers.
2, It can only be said that Pakistan chose a right friend and that China got the best friend in China's most difficult times. Let the common people of both countries value the feeling and our friendship.
3, Pakistan iron brothers! Needless to say anything else!
4, Hope the friendship between us last forever...I heard that there's a law that punishes deliberate acts harming the relations between our two countries. Very touched!
5, Love live Pakistan!
6, Pakistani are our brothers, must bring them back (to safety)...

@waz

why this injustice to me ,i demand a Positive rating otherwise i am calling for a long March:cheesy:

All of 1.3 billion chinese know that, in the world,China has and only has a real friend--Islamic Republic of Pakistan. We will never forget who always support us,will never forget who always help us,and will never forget who always respect us! THANK YOU VERY MUCH,IRON PAKISTAN!

:pakistan::china: we never forget our brothers also try their best to help us when we are in trouble such as Wenchuan in May.12.2008

Indeed, a great big thanks to our Chinese brothers for their assistance to Pakistan whenever difficulties have arised. May we be able to repay them in their hour of need. :pakistan::china:
In China, we call our Pakistan brothers as 巴铁, it means that the friendship between :pakistan: and :china: is stable and hard like iron.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

PKS is not just friend of China.PKS is the brother of China:pakistan::china: 中巴友谊万岁!
Like you ,we chinese will never forget what PKS do during SICHUAN earthquake. You are our best friend、brother 、and family.SINO-PAK FRIENDSHIP,ZINDABAD!:china::pakistan:

I, for one sincerely hope that out bond will not only benefit just us, but also everybody who is willing to help us prosper to our mutual benefit. Notable examples are Iran, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Russia, as of late. They of course shall be rewarded for their efforts. Let other countries know of our special friendship and see it positively, not as a threat.

As an optimist, the world can only become a better place as the ties between us invigorates further. Are we ready to tackle the challenges that await us? :pakistan::china: @waz

Back
Top Bottom