What's new

China,Thank you! Turkish woman breaks down in tears when seeing Chinese rescue team at airport

@beijingwalker I told you before too man....everyone hates you :rofl: , try to be more likeable

On topic- nice to know the girl thinks good help has come.
Of course, to you Indians American lagdogs that hate China and Chinese, the whole world also hates China and Chinese.

Which one? the above , one is an India, one is a guy carrying Russian and Chinese flags but is also the guy who hates the both countries strongest, no one knows where he is from and he never answered this question, mind to help me ask him again?

That's a propaganda officer's world view: Either love fanatically or hate fanatically. Don't know why you can't think that people may criticize without having strong emotions, but rationally. For you, criticism is hate. That's in itself suspect.

I remember when I first joined the forum. I have always supported Beijngwalker's point of view. But now, a lot of my comments are against him. Because he constantly spams propaganda, uses twisted logic when arguing, and his views support interracial marriage.

But some times, beijingwalker does not appear on the forum, I feel sad and hope he continues to post threads and comments. :rofl:

This is really complicated.

Ha ha. Love to hate. Hate to love.

That's a propaganda officer's world view: Either love fanatically or hate fanatically. Don't know why you can't think that people may criticize without having strong emotions, but rationally. For you, criticism is hate. That's in itself suspect.
But how come you also bear a Chinese flag?

Back
Top Bottom