What's new

China,Thank you! Turkish woman breaks down in tears when seeing Chinese rescue team at airport

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
China,Thank you! Turkish woman breaks down in tears when seeing Chinese rescue team arriving at airport. Turkish woman holds a Chinese rescue team member and breaks down in tears

Can't you post related news/ tweets in single thread?

I highly appreciate Beijingwalker for his efforts and perseverance.

I don't see a problem with pro-China propaganda.

There are some views of Beijingwalker I disagree with. But in most cases, Beijingwalker's opinion is correct.

He is indeed working hard.

Won't stop till he spams everywhere and somewhat win the propaganda effort.
So, you are a converted propagandist for the West, what moral ground do you have to judge others.

Won't stop till he spams everywhere and somewhat win the propaganda effort.
The true spammer is you, you bear Russian and Chinese flags, but everytime when I asked you where you are indeed from, you just ran unanswering, a signature trait of a troll.

I don't know how it is in Chinese culture, but in Turkish Islamic culture this is a method that will backfire a bit, dear @beijingwalker You should already be seeing messages from other Muslim members above. We are grateful to the Chinese people for their support and for the search and rescue and disaster relief teams that your government has provided. But China is one of about 70 other countries and we have a common thread where we share the news of all of them without separating any country from each other and other members thank these countries.

We cannot contribute positively to the functioning of the forum by opening 8-10 separate threads for each country. We opened a common thread because we saw something like this on the first day. Again, I would like to express my deepest respect to the Chinese state, God forbid such a disaster to the Chinese people, but if you experience such a disaster, be sure that the Turkish people will be one of the first countries to come.

China has very small contingent team for its size. China should step up their efforts instead of making such advertising videos.

@beijingwalker I told you before too man....everyone hates you :rofl: , try to be more likeable

On topic- nice to know the girl thinks good help has come.

@beijingwalker I told you before too man....everyone hates you :rofl: , try to be more likeable
Lol yeah he often has good points. However, he overdoes it sometimes, reason members here can iften be suspicious that he's into propaganda or something. Might be true , might be not. But he doesnt make it easier for hinself to disprove that.

On topic- nice to know the girl thinks good help has come.
lol, I got more likes and I don't care what you Indians think, your Indian everyone means nothing to me.

You should already be seeing messages from other Muslim members above.
Which one? the above , one is an India, one is a guy carrying Russian and Chinese flags but is also the guy who hates the both countries strongest, no one knows where he is from and he never answered this question, mind to help me ask him again?

God forbid such a disaster to the Chinese people, but if you experience such a disaster, be sure that the Turkish people will be one of the first countries to come.
Actually China is always the worst hit country by earthquakes in the world, in 2008, an 8 degree earthquake hit Wenchuan, tens of thousands died, many countries generously helped China, and the Chinese people always remember their help.

Countries and regions which provided aids to 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, top 5 include Taiwan, Hong kong and Macau, it's always Chinese helping Chinese first. and special thanks to Saudi Arabia. and check out how much US provided, it was a joke. Every Beijinger has more than that amount of money.
微信图片_20230210200713.png

微信图片_20230210200741.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
The true spammer is you, you bear Russian and Chinese flags, but everytime when I asked you where you are indeed from, you just ran unanswering, a signature trait of a troll.

In this forum, it is only you, as far as I know, that, for reasons people are suspicious of, are turning a natural disaster with immense human cost into a propaganda contest to harvest political points.

That's in itself bad morals.

As I told you, it blows back. No one is stupid. Your propaganda may convince those that are controlled behind firewalls, but, most of the rest of the world is free and have access to all sort of information. I really mean it when I observe that your intense propaganda methodology is outdated. It is also disrespectful in this case.

In this forum, it is only you, as far as I know, that, for reasons people are suspicious of, are turning a natural disaster with immense human cost into a propaganda contest to harvest political points.

That's in itself bad morals.

As I told you, it blows back. No one is stupid. Your propaganda may convince those that are controlled behind firewalls, but, most of the rest of the world is free and have access to all sort of information. I really mean it when I observe that your intense propaganda methodology is outdated. It is also disrespectful in this case.
Funny from some troll who doesn't even dare to reveal his own nationality

Back
Top Bottom