What's new

Deadly Russian air raid hits market in Syria's Idlib! Kills over 40 civilians, wounds 70.

No. In fact, Assad and Al Qaeda are less friends than Bush family and Osama.

Syrian government and takfiri terrorism are square enemies. That's the reason the almost ecstatic killing of alawits of Syria by the ISIS and Nusra.

Al Qaeda received less support from Syrian government than it did from the US/UK regimes. There has always been radical insurgencies inside Syria, the Humms siege in the 80s did not come from nowhere. There has always been Islamic Brotherhood insurgency, as well. But, the secular government is pro-Hizbullah/Fatah/Marxist from its inception, so, it is ideologically impossible that they would fall into the same line with the likes of AQ.

It is more complex than you think; that's at least I am sure about.

Huh?? What are you even talking about? You are denying Saad regime supported Al Qaeda and any other terrorist group in Iraq after the U.S/U.K invasion of Iraq??o_O My bad I didn't think I will see someone denying that. Even Assad regime back then didn't deny supporting groups fighting U.S and British troops and here you are claiming Angel Assad never did any harm to anybody nor did he ever support terrorists groups and non state actors in the region. lol.
As I said before , I don't really blame him though, since he was also trying to further his country's interest in the region by doing so. This is ego politics after all ,it's never been a clean game,so Assad had his own legitimate reasons for supporting these jihadists . What I'm against is that he is now trying to avoid any responsibilities for his actions and laying all the blame on others. Lol same way some people like you think.lol
Only someone very naive(more like biased .lol) will say Assad never supported Al Qaeda and other terrorists groups in Iraq after U.S /U.K invasion .

Anyway I understand you though , as a Chinese you will obviously support any side that's favourable to Russia no matter the situation. since you consider them as a strategic partner(for now though.lol). So it's perfectly normal , to each his own 'partner'. :enjoy:

Russia , Assad , ISIS , Rebels , France , Turkey and now UK ... Damn it , does anyone actually think about Syrian people ?

Huh?? What are you even talking about? You are denying Saad regime supported Al Qaeda and any other terrorist group in Iraq after the U.S/U.K invasion of Iraq??o_O My bad I didn't think I will see someone denying that. Even Assad regime back then didn't deny supporting groups fighting U.S and British troops and here you are claiming Angel Assad never did any harm to anybody nor did he ever support terrorists groups and non state actors in the region. lol.

They did not support AQ and other terrorist groups; they might have supported resistance forces. If a group of people are fighting your army in their own land, this does not mean they are terrorists. I would say, the invading troops were/are state-sanctioned terrorists.

As I said before , I don't really blame him though, since he was also trying to further his country's interest in the region by doing so.

Agree. Putin is in Syria first and foremost for his own country's interests. He just said this yesterday in his address to the nation. Otherwise, he would equally care about Libya when the US/UK and allies were on turning the country into an AQ haven. I just read ISIS of Libya took control of 12 villages in Sirte.

Only someone very naive(more like biased .lol) will say Assad never supported Al Qaeda and other terrorists groups in Iraq after U.S /U.K invasion .

No. Only some politically-charged person with an agenda would claim the otherwise.

Anyway I understand you though , as a Chinese you will obviously support any side that's favourable to Russia no matter the situation. since you consider them as a strategic partner(for now though.lol). So it's perfectly normal , to each his own 'partner'.

Eh, same goes for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom