What's new

Deadly Daesh Attack

Zhukov

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reportsof 40 soldiers of Syrian Arab Army have been killed in a deadly attack by DAESH Militants in Damascus.

You still believe in freeing Syria ? the plan failed thanks to daesh, now the opposition is full of Salafis, no FSA flag to be seen.
Syrian regime is the one who created ISIS and has been supporting it by all means according to crystal clear facts on the ground and more importantly according to your PM. Bashar created it because he knew it's the best way to trash Syrian revolution, and turn national and international community against Syrian revolution. Furthermore, ISIS greatly undermined FSA groups, for instance, recently Halab was besieged by SAA and that was impossible without ISIS undermining FSA groups there, and it's retreat from some areas which allowed the SAA to come and fill in. However, ISIS is greedy and evil, they have no friends, so when it came to grabbing lands and getting more oil and gas fields they turned against the SAA and bit their hands. Before this ISIS and SAA clashes were rare.

You still believe in freeing Syria ? the plan failed thanks to daesh, now the opposition is full of Salafis, no FSA flag to be seen.
They were saying that isis is made by syrian and iranian intellegence agencies this fight prove that their claims are nonsense

Syrian regime is the one who created ISIS and has been supporting it by all means according to crystal clear facts on the ground and more importantly according to your PM. Bashar created it because he knew it's the best way to trash Syrian revolution,

and turn national and international community against Syrian revolution. Furthermore, ISIS greatly undermined FSA groups, for instance, recently Halab was besieged by SAA and that was impossible without ISIS undermining FSA groups there, and it's retreat from some areas which allowed the SAA to come and fill in. However, ISIS is greedy and evil, they have no friends, so when it came to grabbing lands and getting more oil and gas fields they turned against the SAA and bit their hands. Before this ISIS and SAA clashes was rare.

But leaving all that aside the SAA and ISIS are the 2 strongest in Syria now, unless countries invade Syria and take care of everything SAA won't be defeated, it together with ISIS are winning instead,

Good, let them finish each other off.
They have killed more 'rebels' that you could even imagine, I'm talking about thousands. It was a massacre in Deir al Zoor especially when they wiped out other terrorists.

I remind you this to tell you that terrorism is a 2 sided sword, you can't support them somewhere and denounce them in other places. And ISIS gaining power in Syria, that's no good news for Jordan, especially when you know they have many local supporters too, and they'll come to get ya too.

On topic, this news is not confirmed by any reliable source yet, hasn't been even reported by many sources. We should wait and see what comes out of it.

But leaving all that aside the SAA and ISIS are the 2 strongest in Syria now, unless countries invade Syria and take care of everything SAA won't be defeated, it together with ISIS are winning instead,
They could be but the ISIS and Bashar have no future. Eventually Syria will be liberated from Iranian scum and ISIS will be killed painfully and slowly, because Syrians can't tolerate such people let alone the world.

Al-Maliki is so deluded guy that he thought Bashar was winning. So he let ISIS in to show the world that Sunni movement to reclaim their rights is just a terrorist one. But he miserably failed and underestimated Sunni in Iraq. Nobody came for help and everybody called him sectarian. Iraqis know that ISIS are evil but they have no choice, either to live under Iranian rule and get totally marginalized and stripped off all their rights or to live with ISIS, they seem to prefer the later. Now Iraq has entered a new era in which Sunni oppression will never ever happen again. Either to elect a clean nationalist Iraqi like Alwai as an MP or fragment Iraq or a bloody war. I remember well that I said that Iraq was going to one of these scenarios if Sunnis don't get their demands but Iraqi members laughed at this and acted arrogantly. Well, I'm happy that Iranian dream has turned into a nightmare. It should understand that there is no place for it in the Arab world the easy or hard way, but they seem to prefer the hard way though. :)

They have killed more 'rebels' that you could even imagine, I'm talking about thousands. It was a massacre in Deir al Zoor especially when they wiped out other terrorists.

I remind you this to tell you that terrorism is a 2 sided sword, you can't support them somewhere and denounce them in other places. And ISIS gaining power in Syria, that's no good news for Jordan, especially when you know they have many local supporters too, and they'll come to get ya too.

On topic, this news is not confirmed by any reliable source yet, hasn't been even reported by many sources. We should wait and see what comes out of it.
Ramadan Kareem to you :)

Well, you call FSA groups terrorists while the whole world call them freedom fighter and they are. ISIS is sth and FSA groups are sth else. The first is a group looking for lands and money and blood to feed their sick twisted minds while the second has only been working on liberation of Syria from Iranian scum.

Jordan has only very few supporters of Daesh, they are outcasted by everybody. However, I believe Jordan is a different story. If they come you'll see a lot of fried human bodies.

Ramadan Kareem to you
Well, you call FSA groups terrorists while the whole world call them freedom fighter and they are. ISIS is sth and FSA groups are sth else. The first is a group looking for lands and money and blood to feed their sick twisted minds while the second has only been working on liberation of Syria from Iranian scum.
Jordan has only very few supporters of Daesh, they are outcasted by everybody. However, I believe Jordan is a different story. If they come you'll see a lot of fried human bodies.

Thanks, you too.

Dear, FSA is literally gone, where are they now? Which major areas are they holding?
Also, I was talking about Nusra, FSA had no presence in Deir al zoor province so far. Most of the ones IS killed were either Nusra or IF. Right now Nusra itself is killing some secular factions like Hazm movement in Idlib. It's so messed up man.
You like it or not, Bashar is the best choice right now until the fighting stops all over Syria. If he goes right now, you'll see IS and other groups literally mass murdering each other in every single inch of Syria to get a piece of the cake.

Thanks, you too.

Dear, FSA is literally gone, where are they now? Which major areas are they holding?
Also, I was talking about Nusra, FSA had no presence in Deir al zoor province so far. Most of the ones IS killed were either Nusra or IF. Right now Nusra itself is killing some secular factions like Hazm movement in Idlib. It's so messed up man.
They are in Halab, Idlib, Hamah, Homs outskirts, Daraa, Qunaiterah, and Damascus outskirts. I understand they are not united under one banner but rather than listing the so many groups' names I just say FSA groups. Nusra still more moderate than ISIS, their main enemy is the SAA.

You like it or not, Bashar is the best choice right now until the fighting stops all over Syria. If he goes right now, you'll see IS and other groups literally mass murdering each other in every single inch of Syria to get a piece of the cake.
He did all of this because he knew this will be said eventually. Well no, we don't have short memories. He has to go first then dealing with ISIS starts. Otherwise it doesn't work.

They are Halab, Idlib, Hamah, Homs outskirts, Daraa, Qunaiterah, and Damascus outskirts. I understand they are not united under one banner but rather than listing the so many groups' names I just say FSA groups. Nusra still more moderate than ISIS, their main enemy is the SAA.
Being less moderate doesn't make them less terrorists. They are still AQ and have launched too many terrorist attacks all over Syria, including many suicide bombings. Or are they the 'necessary evil' to you?
He did all of this because he knew this will be said eventually. Well no, we don't have short memories. He has to go first then dealing with ISIS starts. Otherwise it doesn't work.
Then what? You think they can deal with IS that easily? Your post shows you actually don't care what Syrians are going through and you just want to see Assad gone, the rest doesn't matter. It'll be a lot worse, including many revenge killings, infighting, etc. I prefer Bashar's secular dictatorship to an 'emirate' by Nusra or ISIS, so as Syrians. About FSA, no all of their groups combined, they are still nothing compared to IS and Nusra and extremist elements in other groups.

Being less moderate doesn't make them less terrorists. They are still AQ and have launched too many terrorist attacks all over Syria, including many suicide bombings. Or are they the 'necessary evil' to you?
Yes, they're terrorists but why to open a new front?
Then what? You think they can deal with IS that easily? Your post shows you actually don't care what Syrians are going through and you just want to see Assad gone, the rest doesn't matter. It'll be a lot worse, including many revenge killings, infighting, etc. I prefer Bashar's secular dictatorship to an 'emirate' by Nusra or ISIS, so as Syrians. About FSA, no all of their groups combined, they are still nothing compared to IS and Nusra and extremist elements in other groups.
As I said neither Syrians nor the whole world will tolerate ISIS. The longer it takes to remove Bashar, the worst things will be. This what has been always said since the first days. Even the US confirmed their huge mistake in delaying helping out removing Bashar before terrorists came. It's like you're saying let's keep pouring gasoline into the fire it's better.

Back
Top Bottom