What's new

Dawn.com: Xinjiang crackdown on ethnic minorities at the heart of China's Belt and Road

When did China commit religious genocide? The 50s and 60s don't count because everyone was affected by Chairman Mao's policy, heck even Deng Xiaoping son was crippled and the top brass was punished. Read the story of Peng Duhai and Lui Shaoqi. What ethnic genocide? You do know the police force and army is mostly made up of Uighurs in Xinjiang. If there is police brutality its mostly done by Uighurs against Uighurs.
You cant just exclude parts of history and say "it doesnt count" what stupidity is that?

You cant just exclude parts of history and say "it doesnt count" what stupidity is that?

You have no idea on Chinese history otherwise you wouldn't call it stupidity. In the 50s and 60s, the whole of China was suffering from Chairman Mao policies. In fact, the biggest victims were Han Chinese. Some of my friend's Grandparents were killed, others committed suicide because of the stigma attached to belonging to a Landlord family or you were prosecuted for belonging to educated class (teachers). The same applies to the Uighur's, they weren't attacked based upon there religion. There suffering was wrong, but the whole of China was suffering collectively. Before discussing this subject educate yourself on the topic, just some friendly advice.

You have no idea on Chinese history otherwise you wouldn't call it stupidity. In the 50s and 60s, the whole of China was suffering from Chairman Mao policies. In fact, the biggest victims were Han Chinese. Some of my friend's Grandparents were killed, others committed suicide because of the stigma attached to belonging to a Landlord family or you were prosecuted for belonging to educated class (teachers). The same applies to the Uighur's, they weren't attacked based upon there religion. There suffering was wrong, but the whole of China was suffering collectively. Before discussing this subject educate yourself on the topic, just some friendly advice.
U still can't exclude parts of history

You said China was committing religious and ethnic genocide and I have shown this argument is false. You need to read my sentences carefully, I said the 50s and 60s don't count as religious or ethnic genocide because the whole of China was punished by Mao's policies. What happened in Chengdu played out on the streets of Xinjiang.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom