What's new

David Cameron: Britain Will Never Surrender The Falkland Islands

I exposed your lies again and all you can do is tell me to "get the hell out"- newsFLASH- you don't own this forum, and can't make me "get out" from anywhere.

Everyone who is watching this thread is laughing at your posts- you kept on babbling on about some Argentine fishermen and colonialism, while not realizing that the Argentines themselves are not native, but descendants of European colonists. So the white Argentines are apparently "native amerindians" according to your fantasy history.

What native american tribe were the Italians, Spaniards and Germans again? After all, Argentines are descended from those ethnic groups.
Well that's a new one, asking someone 'to get the hell out of my comments??' Laughing my *** off at that.

To POS like you, there is only one thing for you: get the fxxk out of comments.

I exposed your lies again and all you can do is tell me to "get the hell out"- newsFLASH- you don't own this forum, and can't make me "get out" from anywhere.

Everyone who is watching this thread is laughing at your posts- you kept on babbling on about some Argentine fishermen and colonialism, while not realizing that the Argentines themselves are not native, but descendants of European colonists. So the white Argentines are apparently "native amerindians" according to your fantasy history.

What native american tribe were the Italians, Spaniards and Germans again? After all, Argentines are descended from those ethnic groups.

Whoever that is, it is simply an idiot. Every time it will dump tons of garbage talking about something totally unrelated. As for you, well, let's see who will laugh his *** off when Malvinas returns to Argentina.

Well that's a new one, asking someone 'to get the hell out of my comments??' Laughing my *** off at that.

To POS like you, there is only one thing for you: get the fxxk out of comments.

Whoever that is, it is simply an idiot. Every time it will dump tons of garbage talking about something totally unrelated. As for you, well, let's see who will laugh his *** off when Malvinas returns to Argentina.
You do not have any argument do you, and start insulting behaviour, which shows you have lost the plot. How is it unrelated, because you do not like the answers ? The Falklands will never be Argentine, so just keep up your whining and bitterness. And are you the boss of these forums? And calling someone a Piece of Shit because you do not have the mental capacity to have a coherent argument is pathetic and weak. Falklands History

Last edited:
If you mean "insulting behavior" about that wholegrain nutcase, well, that SOB deserves it all along.

As for you, I do not think any of my comments is related to that. If you want to defend that nutcase, you had better start a new thread while reading all of his nutty comments earlier on this forum.

As for whining and bitterness, well, China indeed might have that long time ago while she was invaded by those imperialist thugs from opium war till 1949. However, after some up and down, now China is rising again and regain her historical status. I have nothing to complain or whine about that.

The truth is that the so-called british empire was kicked back to its tiny islands by the whole world, though still trying desperately to hold the last few pieces from its colonial era.

Good luck with that. I believe Argentina definitely can get Malvinas back within 50 years. Whining and bitterness??? :rofl:

Well, I wonder whether the next british king can be the so-called king over scotland at first. :)

You do not have any argument do you, and start insulting behaviour, which shows you have lost the plot. How is it unrelated, because you do not like the answers ? The Falklands will never be Argentine, so just keep up your whining and bitterness. And are you the boss of these forums? And calling someone a Piece of Shit because you do not have the mental capacity to have a coherent argument is pathetic and weak. Falklands History

If you mean "insulting behavior" about that wholegrain nutcase, well, that SOB deserves it all along.

As for you, I do not think any of my comments is related to that. If you want to defend that nutcase, you had better start a new thread while reading all of his nutty comments earlier on this forum.

As for whining and bitterness, well, China indeed might have that long time ago while she was invaded by those imperialist thugs from opium war till 1949. However, after some up and down, now China is rising again and regain her historical status. I have nothing to complain or whine about that.

The truth is that the so-called british empire was kicked back to its tiny islands by the whole world, though still trying desperately to hold the last few pieces from its colonial era.

Good luck with that. I believe Argentina definitely can get Malvinas back within 50 years. Whining and bitterness??? :rofl:

Well, I wonder whether the next british king can be the so-called king over scotland at first. :)

Ah but YOU have a problem here .. that is the Falklands belong to the people who live there, not you or the people you support.. So all your silly comments about what may happen.. have you got a time machine? Wishful thinking is just that, nothing real about it. And again with the empire hating thing, give it a rest.. can you not talk about the subject in hand rather than diverting off to an imperial past? That is a very Argentine trait by the way.. sure you are not Argentine? And there is China again. Sigh. And if the FALKLANDS become Argentine in 50 years I have no problem with that, providing the people on the islands want it.. Oh look a full squadron of Pigs just flew over head... But at the moment that scenario has a snowballs chance in hell..and we do not have to give anything 'back to Argentina as they never 'owned' the Falklands in the first place. And have you read my 'Falklands History' link yet or is it possibly to much for you? If you can have a read and come back from a position of knowledge, rather than being motivated by hatred of the British.. I do not care if you do not agree with that paper, but you may learn something.

I bet the so-called u.k. iron lady satcher also told Deng Xiaoping the same type of garbage: that is the Hongkong belong to the people who live there.... :rofl:

Ah but YOU have a problem here .. that is the Falklands belong to the people who live there, not you or the people you support.. So all your silly comments about what may happen.. have you got a time machine? Wishful thinking is just that, nothing real about it. And again with the empire hating thing, give it a rest.. can you not talk about the subject in hand rather than diverting off to an imperial past? That is a very Argentine trait by the way.. sure you are not Argentine? And there is China again. Sigh. And if the FALKLANDS become Argentine in 50 years I have no problem with that, providing the people on the islands want it.. Oh look a full squadron of Pigs just flew over head... But at the moment that scenario has a snowballs chance in hell..and we do not have to give anything 'back to Argentina as they never 'owned' the Falklands in the first place. And have you read my 'Falklands History' link yet or is it possibly to much for you? If you can have a read and come back from a position of knowledge, rather than being motivated by hatred of the British.. I do not care if you do not agree with that paper, but you may learn something.

ephone is a serial idiot who literally cannot go one thread without cursing. The "nutty comments" I made, were all rebutalls of outright lies he repeatedly posted.

ephone is obsessed with two things on this forum- insulting religions (Islam and Christianity), and insulting certain countries. You can look into his posting history- he literally thinks posting comments insulting religions and making chest thumping claims about mass murdering religious people makes him look cool.

His hatred for religions goes into the extreme, where he boasts about massacres which never occured. For example, to appear as a "tough guy" in front of Muslims and intimidate them, he claimed that the Ming dynasty massacred Muslims in southern China- no kidding, look it up.

UK divided: Islam used as scapegoat in extremist attacks? | Page 2

Guess what? The "massacre" never happened. It was the MONGOLS who massacred Muslims in southern China.

Ispah Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact, many Muslims served in the Ming army and fought against the Ming's non-Muslim enemies

Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ming supported the Muslim Malacca sultanate against the Portuguese

Second Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He also kept chest thumping about the Qing massacring Muslims, when in fact, many Muslim loyalists help the Qing put down the Muslim rebels (who belonged to outlawed Sufi sects)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_revolt_(1895–96)

Panthay Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I took him to task for his lies, and he went on another cursing spree

Why is China Dithering While Cairo Burns? | Page 5

Your a product of extreme retardation. The Argentines ARE the product of colonialism, they are descendants of European colonialist settlers, and the Argentine state is a result of colonialism, just like the United States is a result of colonialism on Native Americans.

Britain never had a consistent policy of attacking non western countries and imperialism. It acted according to its interests and sometimes supported non-western powers.

After the Second Opium war, from the 1870s-1890s, Britain supported China and even considered a military alliance. It helped modernize China's military, it sent military officers over to advise, during the 1880s Britain considerd allying with China as a counterwieght against the Russians, (the British officer Charles Gordon was sent to militarily advise China for possible war with Russia during the ili Crisis) and during the First Sino-Japanese war, British medical teams helped (since China only modernized military equipment, and ignored western medical technology). China had expected British aid during the Sino-French War.

Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps - Google Books

The British officer Captain Lang was advising the training of the Beiyang navy, he took the Beiyang fleet on a tour to Russian and Japanese fleets to indimate them, and forcefully dealt with the Japanese during an incident at port.

Chinese turret ship Dingyuan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Spectator - Google Books

The British aided the Ottomans in the Crimean War against Russia, since Russia threatened British interests in Egypt and India.

Britain never massacred "hundreds of thousands" of Chinese like you claimed in one of your posts here. They may have been racist against non Anglo Saxos and treated them in a condescending manner, but they never tried to commit mass genocide against non westerners like the Germans did in Namibia to Hereros or what the Germans did in Tanzania to African Muslims in the Maji Maji uprising.

And Whoops i accidently thumbed up your comment, need to thumb it back down again.

Last edited:
Your a product of extreme retardation. The Argentines ARE the product of colonialism, they are descendants of European colonialist settlers, and the Argentine state is a result of colonialism, just like the United States is a result of colonialism on Native Americans.

Britain never had a consistent policy of attacking non western countries and imperialism. It acted according to its interests and sometimes supported non-western powers.

After the Second Opium war, from the 1870s-1890s, Britain supported China and even considered a military alliance. It helped modernize China's military, it sent military officers over to advise, during the 1880s Britain considerd allying with China as a counterwieght against the Russians, (the British officer Charles Gordon was sent to militarily advise China for possible war with Russia during the ili Crisis) and during the First Sino-Japanese war, British medical teams helped (since China only modernized military equipment, and ignored western medical technology). China had expected British aid during the Sino-French War.

Journal of the Royal Army Medical Corps - Google Books

The British officer Captain Lang was advising the training of the Beiyang navy, he took the Beiyang fleet on a tour to Russian and Japanese fleets to indimate them, and forcefully dealt with the Japanese during an incident at port.

Chinese turret ship Dingyuan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Spectator - Google Books

The British aided the Ottomans in the Crimean War against Russia, since Russia threatened British interests in Egypt and India.

Britain never massacred "hundreds of thousands" of Chinese like you claimed in one of your posts here. They may have been racist against non Anglo Saxos and treated them in a condescending manner, but they never tried to commit mass genocide against non westerners like the Germans did in Namibia to Africans.

And Whoops i accidently thumbed up your comment, need to thumb it back down again.

You are wrong about the Modern Argentine population is a result of colonism

Modern Argentine population is a result of the late 1800 century European Immigrant due to the depression of the old world

The number and composition of the population was stable until 1853, when the national government, after passing a constitution, started a campaign to attract European immigration to populate the country. This state policy lasted several decades. At first the number of immigrants was modest compared to other countries such as the USA(though the number of immigrants was steadily increasing as they moved to the rural areas to settle and to found colonias like those of Italian, German, Swiss, or French origin), but in the 1870s, due to the economic crisis in Europe, it started to increase, reaching an extremely high rate between 1890 and 1930. Unofficial records show that, during the 1860s, 160,000 immigrants arrived in Argentina, while in the 1880s the net number increased to 841,000, almost doubling the population of the country in that decade.

During the colonial period and about 50 years after that, the population of argentina has remain unchange, however, since the influx of european economic immigrant to Argentina in the 1870s, the immigrant from Europe double the population of native population of argentina in just 40 years. And resulting a 97% europeean or partial european background in argentina population

Spanish colonial pero0iod is long dead by the time argentine population boost

The auote is in wikipedia, I cannot quote it now sine I am using my wiki app on iphone.

You are wrong about the Modern Argentine population is a result of colonism

Modern Argentine population is a result of the late 1800 century European Immigrant due to the depression of the old world

During the colonial period and about 50 years after that, the population of argentina has remain unchange, however, since the influx of european economic immigrant to Argentina in the 1870s, the immigrant from Europe double the population of native population of argentina in just 40 years. And resulting a 97% europeean or partial european background in argentina population

Spanish colonial pero0iod is long dead by the time argentine population boost

The auote is in wikipedia, I cannot quote it now sine I am using my wiki app on iphone.

Those European immigrants are the result of colonialism - the Argentine state and founding population is of Spanish colonial descent, and this colonial Argentine state, imposed on the native Amerindians, deliberately opened their doors to massive immigration from Europe, especially making sure that the immigrants were white Europeans. The current Argentine state is a colonial state on the natives....

Today, the white Argentines still discriminate against the natives, and they discriminate against other Latin Americans like Bolivians (who have heavy Amerindian ancestry).

Almost every state today has some root in colonialism. Spanish empire, British empire, Ottoman empire, Mogul empire, etc. It makes playing the, "who was there first" game pretty silly. We could, all of us, go back to Africa which is the origin of all our cro-magnon ancestors and daily remind ourselves about how unjust it was to push out the poor Neanderthals from their traditional homelands.
MF_thagomizer.jpg

Here UK is talking about right to self determination. What about the right to self determination of people of Chagos Islands? Such hypocrites are these British...

Here UK is talking about right to self determination. What about the right to self determination of people of Chagos Islands? Such hypocrites are these British...
You get first prize for a well worn and stupid post about the Chagos. I knew that would surface eventually. You want the Argentines to do to the Islanders what the British Government did to the Chagos Islanders? But that's ok against the evil British isn't it.. You are the BIGGEST hypocrite here. So come on, tell everyone about the Chagos Islands rather than leaving a bland comment which means nothing.

Last edited:
ephone is a serial idiot who literally cannot go one thread without cursing. The "nutty comments" I made, were all rebutalls of outright lies he repeatedly posted.

ephone is obsessed with two things on this forum- insulting religions (Islam and Christianity), and insulting certain countries. You can look into his posting history- he literally thinks posting comments insulting religions and making chest thumping claims about mass murdering religious people makes him look cool.

His hatred for religions goes into the extreme, where he boasts about massacres which never occured. For example, to appear as a "tough guy" in front of Muslims and intimidate them, he claimed that the Ming dynasty massacred Muslims in southern China- no kidding, look it up.

UK divided: Islam used as scapegoat in extremist attacks? | Page 2

Guess what? The "massacre" never happened. It was the MONGOLS who massacred Muslims in southern China.

Ispah Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact, many Muslims served in the Ming army and fought against the Ming's non-Muslim enemies

Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ming supported the Muslim Malacca sultanate against the Portuguese

Second Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He also kept chest thumping about the Qing massacring Muslims, when in fact, many Muslim loyalists help the Qing put down the Muslim rebels (who belonged to outlawed Sufi sects)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_revolt_(1895–96)

Panthay Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I took him to task for his lies, and he went on another cursing spree

Why is China Dithering While Cairo Burns? | Page 5
People who cannot debate properly usually resort to insulting language because of anger issues and lack of knowledge.. This forum should be changed to 'why we hate the British and its all your fault'. I am Trying to have a polite debate but usually someone throws in a diatribe against our nationality with absolutely no relevance to the discussion.

Argentina could have claimed Falkland if Argentines were natives of Argentina.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom