What's new

Daily mail leaks letter of Indian Military Intelligence

The letter being real or fake is itself a debate ....... BUT the contents of the news article by dailymailnews.com is a summary of the issues which plague the IA and have appeared in media from time to time. The stores of lack of rations for IA soldiers, manhandling of soldiers by senior rank officials, sexual assults & scandals, suicides rates are all part of IA history and can be googled easily. Yes, the authenticity of the letter can be challenged BUT NOT of the facts narrated in the letters & in news article.
Who would believe a Pakistani news paper, especially when the news is about India and it's exclusive.

omg i got trolled :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Only in a friendly kind of way, if you know what I mean. Still four more to go to get to a century troll.

Are people fools here? :lol: There should be a limit to fake photoshopping.

It's not a photoshop, it's an original. IA doesn't use stationery of this colour, the referencing is bogus, there are problems with the usage, the language is strange.

But as long as it keeps our resident idiots happy, it serves its purpose - in a way that was never intended by the faker.

Your teenage rants are as good as your army. May be you serve in the army. Both are a joke.

I know, I know, little FF. OF COURSE they are. As a teenager, I have certain advantages over greybeards like you. You must be - what? - about 60 or 70 years old?

I seriously hope our adversaries believe in such news as gospel truth and plan and execute something damn advantageous (aka STUPID). LOL :p:

Back
Top Bottom