What's new

Daily mail leaks letter of Indian Military Intelligence

I know, I know, little FF. OF COURSE they are. As a teenager, I have certain advantages over greybeards like you. You must be - what? - about 60 or 70 years old?

Yeah! You have the advantage of getting kicked in the back and falling flat. You must be enjoying getting kicked again and again in the ***. Shameless Perverts.

Yeah! You have the advantage of getting kicked in the back and falling flat. You must be enjoying getting kicked again and again in the ***. Shameless Perverts.

Make up your mind, little fella. Are you Chinese or Pakistani?

http://dailymailnews.com/2017/11/16/indian-army-hit-by-all-time-low-morale-motivation/

Author is Christina Palmer.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No journalist by the name of Christina Palmer exists

Also dailymailnews is a Fraud website operated by clown Ahmed qureshi and does not belong to the real Daily Mail:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/91026/purveyors-of-fiction/?amp=1

Dailymailnews is registered in Islamabad.:lol::lol:

Fake website registered in Pakistan.
DO596_3VwAE1wRI

And I am pretty sure there is no Brigadier Vikram Malhotra in MI.
well they are obviously learning from the best
Vijay from Pune and Vikram from Bombay are pretending to be fake baloch on twitter for years

Loser, listen, just wait for another surrender ceremony just like 1971. You coward made this fake video and to add to your burning ego, but that will not change the submission letter you gonna sign!

Makhdoom Babar now owns Dailymail!! Your peanut brain is enough to understand his only!!!
Mods the poster is abusing members in all threads, check his previous posts going off topic trolling about Bangladesh like a C class bollywood actress.
@The Eagle @waz

@Joe Shearer
1)I think a DDG can't report to VCAS directly,he has to report DG.
2)If it is true still DDG from Directorate, has no power to address MoD or Adj General.
And above all Indian MI has lost much to DIA and NTRO.

@Joe Shearer
1)I think a DDG can't report to VCAS directly,he has to report DG.
2)If it is true still DDG from Directorate, has no power to address MoD or Adj General.
And above all Indian MI has lost much to DIA and NTRO.

I can't say all of these, you can; many thanks. It was such a ridiculous forgery.

How do you know so much, btw? If it's not being nosy?

About MI loss of powers, this is partly true, and it was bound to happen. For several years, MI ran its own services in parallel to other agencies, that were tasked to do nothing but observe and analyse; the other agencies, at that time, more than a decade ago, didn't 'exist', and even the military didn't know about them. There were some utterly bizarre incidents that happened at that time, when very puzzled military people at senior level tried to figure out why some scruffy civilians (some of them were really not well-groomed) were to be seen in the most secure of secure locations, both on border sites as well as in the air, and in electronics centres at specific locations.

But there are differences. MI has lost a little traction (one problem being that much of their resources are in Delhi, and subjected to poaching), but DNI is still a force to reckon with and has his own resources and runs a quiet little satrapy of his own. It helps that nobody wants to go to sea.

The third lot are very efficient and very high tech, but sometimes it is a little aggravating to hear them talk so glibly about their technology when some others had done so much of the ground work at the turn of the millennium. We were working with observation data in 99 and 2000, long before they came on board, and to hear them now it is as if they invented the damn business.

I can't say all of these, you can; many thanks. It was such a ridiculous forgery.

How do you know so much, btw? If it's not being nosy?
That's common sense,if one is familiar with Imperial Military System
About MI loss of powers, this is partly true, and it was bound to happen. For several years, MI ran its own services in parallel to other agencies, that were tasked to do nothing but observe and analyse; the other agencies, at that time, more than a decade ago, didn't 'exist', and even the military didn't know about them. There were some utterly bizarre incidents that happened at that time, when very puzzled military people at senior level tried to figure out why some scruffy civilians (some of them were really not well-groomed) were to be seen in the most secure of secure locations, both on border sites as well as in the air, and in electronics centres at specific locations.

But there are differences. MI has lost a little traction (one problem being that much of their resources are in Delhi, and subjected to poaching), but DNI is still a force to reckon with and has his own resources and runs a quiet little satrapy of his own. It helps that nobody wants to go to sea.

The third lot are very efficient and very high tech, but sometimes it is a little aggravating to hear them talk so glibly about their technology when some others had done so much of the ground work at the turn of the millennium. We were working with observation data in 99 and 2000, long before they came on board, and to hear them now it is as if they invented the damn business.
I guess that happened Post-Kargil.

That's common sense,if one is familiar with Imperial Military System

I guess that happened Post-Kargil.

Yes Sir, although we were even earlier using satellite data, not for surveillance, but for navigation and nap-of-the-ground flight path mapping. The surveillance part really took off around 97-98, but got tremendous publicity during Kargil; I was not part of the surveillance work but saw it happening at close quarters, and was involved in some of the algorithm writing (meaning my team was involved; by that time, I was useless corporate overhead).

Already busted as Fake.
I will post the same thing I posted on other threads on this fake:

http://dailymailnews.com/2017/11/16/indian-army-hit-by-all-time-low-morale-motivation/

Source is dailymailnews and Author is Christina Palmer.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No journalist by the name of Christina Palmer exists

Also dailymailnews is a Fraud website operated by clown Ahmed qureshi and does not belong to the real Daily Mail:
What about the bylines Mr Quraishi mentions on the ‘Daily Mail of Pakistan’ website? It’s true that the fake cable story is bylined “From Suzie Wang in Washington, Christina Palmer in New Delhi, John Nelson in Kabul and Ahmad-Almurad in Cairo”. The only problem is that these people don’t exist. They are figments of his imagination. I would love to meet Suzie Wang from Washington and Christina Palmer who apparently works in New Delhi.

Yes, it’s highly likely that the ‘Daily Mail of Pakistan’ — and all these other bogus websites (again Cafe Pyala has done a brilliant expose of these bogus sites) — are probably paid for by a budget that we, as taxpayers, and our elected officials do not have permission to scrutinise. Good to know, isn’t it.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/91026/purveyors-of-fiction/?amp=1

Dailymailnews is registered in Islamabad.:lol::lol:

Fake website registered in Pakistan.
DO596_3VwAE1wRI

And I am pretty sure there is no Brigadier Vikram Malhotra in MI.

This letter is accurate.

All these elements have been reported in the Indian press. The only difference this letter revealed the immense magnitude of the corruption and ineptness of the Indian army.

Pakistan defense analysts were accurate in their assessment that Indian Army is no position to take on the Pakistan Army which is far better state.

And you are posting like a suicide bomber! Showing a mirror hurts you too much! :rofl::rofl:
He polices every thread. Pointing out everything wrong with it, but cannot post anything worth to the thread.
That's sully.

@Topic The kind of propaganda, Daily mail :lol:. Who knows when will this site get banned for copyright infringement.

Back
Top Bottom