What's new

Daily mail leaks letter of Indian Military Intelligence

At least the multiple threads have been merged, about a "top secret letter" that is likely a fake. :D

When encountered by a deliberately fake news and challenged on it's validity, you cannot respond with whadaboutery. Please do maintain whatever prestige is still left of the forum by avoiding abuse of it and blatant violation of the norms.

Being a ex-serviceman, with a single glance you knew this is absolute rubbish.
indeed that is right.

i must say there is a lot of rubbish on the web. and then there is some truth as well . we make choices to quote what suits us and then there are own goals and gaffes like done by our UN representative. you and I both know the indiscriminate use of pallet guns on the Kashmiris and all they could manage was a picture which was not even Kashmiri but that doesnt negate the fact that there is state level brutalisation of Kashmiris which now even the ex RAW chiefs are criticising ()please tell me if that is also fake or true?)

At least the multiple threads have been merged, about a "top secret letter" that is likely a fake. :D
for sure. how nice of you to point that out
but you would authenticate a "leak" if its towards Pindi wont you?
problem does run deep in the minds of some ;)

I have immense respect for @Irfan Baloch , and all of the interactions I have had with him warrants the same. Mine is just a friendly advice. Rest you know my views and thus my limited engagement.
do allow me time out sometimes brother

the post was in jest nothing much to it.

for sure. how nice of you to point that out
but you would authenticate a "leak" if its towards Pindi wont you?
problem does run deep in the minds of some ;)

You mean something like this won't be deleted? :D

https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk...wns-50-billion-stakes-in-fifty-conglomerates/

(There is a reason I have not posted it and that is that I try to think fairly. Please delete my post or edit the link out as it suits you.)

=============================

The point is to be fair in applying PDF rules, that is all. Anything less only degrades the forum. PDF has lost its voice on Twitter already and it must be ensured that what remains improves and gets better rather than going down the same track.

Threads are merged for being duplicate rather authenticating or rejecting the leak. The purpose of merger is that discussion may not be scattered.

Threads are merged for being duplicate rather authenticating or rejecting the leak. The purpose of merger is that discussion may not be scattered.

Yes, I already appreciated the consolidation.

Word is authentic, not accurate.
On topic, It is fake.

of course you would say that...

but the fact is IA morale is low and it's effectiveness questionable ... this is something many defense analyst have observed.

Atleast our policemen receive salaries on time:lol::lol:

:lol: :laughcry:

Thanks for this video man. I know this guy Sarwar. He is the biggest rishwat khor and also sells bootleg liquor. I can't believe I just saw him in a video. I had to pay this fat **** 2000 rupees in 2011 just because I had a bakra carcass on my cousins bike. LoL

Back
Top Bottom