What's new

Daily mail leaks letter of Indian Military Intelligence

and this is also fake right?

What has it gotta do with Christina Palmer and CJ Post and "MI Leaked letter" which only dailynewspakistan has access to?.
Pakistanis are getting more pea brained these days. Address the issue of veracity and don't play strawmen games.. I have been on this forum long enough to not get diverted by it.

Atleast our policemen receive salaries on time:lol::lol:

Don't get diverted by his posts bro. Keep asking about the CJ post and Chistina Palmer :D and leaked "MI letter" :D .

What has it gotta do with Christina Palmer and CJ Post and "MI Leaked letter" which only dailynewspakistan has access to?.
Pakistanis are getting more pea brained these days. Address the issue of veracity and don't play strawmen games.. I have been on this forum long enough to not get diverted by it.

Don't get diverted by his posts bro. Keep asking about the CJ post and Chistina Palmer :D and leaked "MI letter" :D .
this has everything to do with lower morale of your army
look how they treat their their enlisted men

Atleast our policemen receive salaries on time:lol::lol:

do you understand the difference b/w police and army genius? this letter is from MI now google what does MI means

this has everything to do with lower morale of your army
look how they treat their their enlisted men

You need medications and help. Where is this "leaked letter" which nappy heads at CJ posts were talking about. I will not be diverted by your stupid efforts at diversion.

You need medications and help. Where is this "leaked letter" which nappy heads at CJ posts were talking about. I will not be diverted by your stupid efforts at diversion.
this letter talks about the morale of your army do you even know what does morale means?

this letter talks about the morale of your army do you even know what does morale means?

Where is this letter which the world is sharing as claimed by CJ POST.

FIND A REPUTABLE SOURCE OF THAT LETTER OR CRAWL BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM.

Indeed it is very low for 1.2 mil army.
US Military saw 275 suicides in one year (2016)

No such letter exists.
It was created by clown Ahmed Qureshis fake website dailymailnews and non existent 'author' Christina Palmer.

do you understand the difference b/w police and army genius? this letter is from MI now google what does MI means
Do you understand difference between army and bsf genius.
There has been no such letter from MI and in fact there is no serving Brigadier in Indian Army by name of Vikram Malhotra.

Where is this letter which the world is sharing as claimed by CJ POST.

FIND A REPUTABLE SOURCE OF THAT LETTER OR CRAWL BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM.
by reputable source you mean Indians media? do you really think govt controlled indian media will report such things

by reputable source you mean Indians media? do you really think govt controlled indian media will report such things

Find It in DAWN, EXPRESS TRIBUNE, BBC , CNN, NYTIMES anywhere. They are not controlled by Indian establishment . I will wait.

So you think retard Ahmed Qureshi and non existent Christina Palmer is a reputable source.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The report even got the statistics for suicides wrong.:lol:

When a nuclear army is ill-disciplined and frustrated it's not only threat to the region but to the global peace. Daily mail leaks letter of Indian Military Intelligence. It's a BREAKING NEWS

Nuclear army ? there is only one country in the world where the army controls its nuclear weapon I will leave it you to guess that

Still entertaining this guy ? I m still shocked how he managed to get away after posting thread on blood related videos ?

Back
Top Bottom