What's new

Czech Republic wants training of troops by Pakistan Army: ISPR

On a lighter note, iraqi army had a habit of running away from the fight like a mad man but i think that habit is largely gone. Iraqi army needs to learn that if you want to retreat then running like hell is not the best way (as u can see in their videos).

Does it need any video proof that iraqi army used to flee the battlefield?

The video shows regular Iraqi Army troops fleeing, not the Spec Ops who held the lines to the last bullet for civilians to escape.

As far as your post #61, it's pretty much spot on.

that will be a shame. Millions of Afghans who were born here and grew up can be our best ambassadors and assets of peace and understanding between the two countries.
dont confuse current Afghan administration hostilities towards Pakistan with Afghan nation as a whole. it is run by thugs and druglords.. imagine where a leader like Rashid Dostam is banned from entering America due to his war crimes.
you are the sanest person on this forum #respect

The video shows regular Iraqi Army troops fleeing, not the Spec Ops who held the lines to the last bullet for civilians to escape.

iraqi spec ops is facing down some of the most formidable mofos in the extremist circle...kudos to them for standing up against them

can you please kindly show me one video where Iraqi soldiers running like mad man thanks.
untrained and demoralised militia/ soldiers will be forced to flee without a good commander
there are videos of cowardice but also of valour and sacrifice in this war against the Takfiri Khawarij
pray for the victory over the takfiri scumbags

You are right, except fleeing ramadi the iraqi special forces do not run away from the battlefield. Ramadi is a bad dream for them but for year and a half they are performing remarkably and i think they are the most professional force in iraq. Previously i too was talking about fleeing of iraqi army and not of iraqi special forces. Anyways i wish them best of luck and hope they destroy daesh completely in iraq and i also wish they take back kurd areas too by convincing kurd leaders. Iraq must stay united.

that will be a shame. Millions of Afghans who were born here and grew up can be our best ambassadors and assets of peace and understanding between the two countries.
dont confuse current Afghan administration hostilities towards Pakistan with Afghan nation as a whole. it is run by thugs and druglords.. imagine where a leader like Rashid Dostam is banned from entering America due to his war crimes.

on lighter note I think Gen Raheel is trolling Indians because wait and see how Modi will panic and will make a counter offer to Czechs and will offer training and Bollywood dancing as a bonus
As far as the Afghans who were born here concerned i am the sole witness of their hypocrisy, I am a Pathan and know well their new generation as they aren't loyal to Pakistan plus they use the name of Pahstuns and made a bad example for we Pakistani pashtuns. The true Afghan praised by Allam Iqbal is long gone and now left just crap and idiots :disagree:

They should train on footballers in return :P
Will love to see that happen, but don't think any significant change will happen for Pakistan Football in faisal saleh hayyat's era :disagree:

Their last game: Turkiye 2 - 0 Czech Republic
At-least they are playing in euros which shows their quality of football, i remember they are also qualified in many world cups so better to have European standard football coaches and infrastructure.

You didnt get it.
They lost at the European championship 2016 to Turkiye,a couple of days ago.:azn:
I m referring that they at-least qualified for euros as many top football nations of Europe didn't like Netherlands, Denmark, Norway etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom