What's new

Czech Republic wants training of troops by Pakistan Army: ISPR

Hi
can any one tell me how i can give negative 0r + ratings???

@Malik Alashter. Iraqi brothers not only train with. SSG with also at mikitary academies and various military institutions like armour and artillery school..

My father also trained Iraqi officers (apart from other nationals) at arty school.

Iraqi Special operations forces training at SSG Hornets Nest - Cherat;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
please explain why to wary to engage with NATO??
NATO is the military force par excellence of the Zionist movement. They wish to make Israel the ruling state.
NATO has savaged many nations in this quest and she invaded Afghanistan on the basis of the false flag in order to destabilise Pakistan, contain China and Russia.

NATO is the military force par excellence of the Zionist movement. They wish to make Israel the ruling state.
NATO has savaged many nations in this quest and she invaded Afghanistan on the basis of the false flag in order to destabilise Pakistan, contain China and Russia.
If we engage with them positively, why would they fear from us and why would they do something against us..

they wanna learn from a third world country strange isn't ?

this is good now world admiring our armed forces capability.....

Pakistan is technically a second world country with a first world military.
Really a second world country?
I am quite disappointed with Pakistan; a population of 200 million and all she has is a so called first world military.

Really a second world country?
I am quite disappointed with Pakistan; a population of 200 million and all she has is a so called first world military.

Maybe you should be disappointed of yourself .. After all a country is what it's people are.

God almighty himself isn't going to come and tell you to do your work with honesty...

Run all institutions or department like the military aswell as learn discipline ... The country will prosper.

Good News, Now it would be better to throw back Afghani Cadets first.
that will be a shame. Millions of Afghans who were born here and grew up can be our best ambassadors and assets of peace and understanding between the two countries.
dont confuse current Afghan administration hostilities towards Pakistan with Afghan nation as a whole. it is run by thugs and druglords.. imagine where a leader like Rashid Dostam is banned from entering America due to his war crimes.

on lighter note I think Gen Raheel is trolling Indians because wait and see how Modi will panic and will make a counter offer to Czechs and will offer training and Bollywood dancing as a bonus

Maybe you should be disappointed of yourself .. After all a country is what it's people are.

God almighty himself isn't going to come and tell you to do your work with honesty...

Run all institutions or department like the military aswell as learn discipline ... The country will prosper.
That is what I meant. Pakistanis on average are over emotional and low IQ people and ill disciplined. That is why with a population of 200 million she has less clout than countries less than half her population.

The country will prosper when jealousy gives way to merit. The best people are not given the jobs due to our jealous and nepotistic genes.

Look at Russia: less people and greater hardship but still stronger than Pakistan.

I feel that the most able both intellectually and physically should be encouraged to have more children; this way after a few generations the normal curve will shift to the right.

Of course good morals are indispensable regardless of abilities.

Strangely not a single reference to this from ANY Czech papers or ministers or officials.
We know that Gen Sharif and the ISPR smoke the funny backy and are given to fanciful visions, conspiracies etc
Maybe Gen Sharif the PM PRESIDENT FOREIGN MINISTER CEO AND ARMY HEAD begged the Czechs of some joint exercises and they said we will think about it and the ISPR concluded that Czechs want army training from Pakistan. o_O
@Horus @Oscar @Manticore

Strangely not a single reference to this from ANY Czech papers or ministers or officials.
We know that Gen Sharif and the ISPR smoke the funny backy and are given to fanciful visions, conspiracies etc
Maybe Gen Sharif the PM PRESIDENT FOREIGN MINISTER CEO AND ARMY HEAD begged the Czechs of some joint exercises and they said we will think about it and the ISPR concluded that Czechs want army training from Pakistan. o_O
Go and try to find the archives of 65 war between Pakistan and India... You would realise why they want do training.

Obviously you cant take light humor!
I wish it been some other month...

We can learn much from the Czech. For one they are one of the best secular countries in the world. Their fear of religion or Islam for this matter did not make them despise us. I hope we can train their troops. Good Luck Czech Republic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom