What's new

Czech Republic wants training of troops by Pakistan Army: ISPR

That's a good news.

I agree with you mate. Seriously we need some really professional footballers to coach our players.
Lionel Messy and Zlatan Abrahamovic should be hired...we can collect money :)

Pakistan is technically a second world country with a first world military.
no offense bro but world call us....

that will be a shame. Millions of Afghans who were born here and grew up can be our best ambassadors and assets of peace and understanding between the two countries.
dont confuse current Afghan administration hostilities towards Pakistan with Afghan nation as a whole. it is run by thugs and druglords.. imagine where a leader like Rashid Dostam is banned from entering America due to his war crimes.

on lighter note I think Gen Raheel is trolling Indians because wait and see how Modi will panic and will make a counter offer to Czechs and will offer training and Bollywood dancing as a bonus

but they are same sir they can't change snake will b snake

Good news to read that's mean Pakistan u
have courses and facilities to train a European nation like the Czek.

No wonder Iraqi paratroopers trained in Pakistan am I right?.

And Pakistan can also learn a thing or two from the iraqi special forces too bcz they have a different type of experience in urban/door to door warfare on a large scale. And also they have a good experience in urban IED's and tunnel warfare in the cities.
SSG also has deep experience in ied's and tunnel warfare but i think urban warfare is alot different. We should also learn from the experience of all the muslim armies.
On a lighter note, iraqi army had a habit of running away from the fight like a mad man but i think that habit is largely gone. Iraqi army needs to learn that if you want to retreat then running like hell is not the best way (as u can see in their videos).

can you please kindly show me one video where Iraqi soldiers running like mad man thanks.

Does it need any video proof that iraqi army used to flee the battlefield? I am not talking about now as now they have learned. But ramadi fallujah tikrit mosul are the examples infront of you. Was that not iraqi army? anyways you asked for videos and here are a few videos but most of the videos i cant find bcz they are not named with "iraqi army fleeing" type keywords. But here are a few. And there is a difference between tactical retreat and running like mad men (giving all areas to your enemy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjJpiMDoYzY

This is called running like hell when you leave all you equipment behind my friend. When hashd al shabi came to fight only then they stopped fleeing the battlefield. You guys should thank hash al shabi. I was talking about the past when they used to run away from fight but now they are not running and performing way better than syrian army.
And i said that iraqi army HAD the habit of running away. Thats strange you just focused on one part of my comment and left the other part of praising iraqi special forces.

Does it need any video proof that iraqi army used to flee the battlefield? I am not talking about now as now they have learned. But ramadi fallujah tikrit mosul are the examples infront of you. Was that not iraqi army? anyways you asked for videos and here are a few videos but most of the videos i cant find bcz they are not named with "iraqi army fleeing" type keywords. But here are a few. And there is a difference between tactical retreat and running like mad men (giving all areas to your enemy).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjJpiMDoYzY

This is called running like hell when you leave all you equipment behind my friend. When hashd al shabi came to fight only then they stopped fleeing the battlefield. You guys should thank hash al shabi. I was talking about the past when they used to run away from fight but now they are not running and performing way better than syrian army.
And i said that iraqi army HAD the habit of running away. Thats strange you just focused on one part of my comment and left the other part of praising iraqi special forces.
Still you don't know what exactly happened.

All you see were orders to these men to leave that region because it's a political issue.

The reason the Hashd Al shaabi doing great deal of fighting without any loosing any battle because of their commanders.

The army still weak because the leaders mainly baathist.

can you believe most of the leaders in Mosul where Baathist and Kurds they gave the order to the army to retreat or else.

This will help give Pakistan a little bit of positive image. And we need a lot of that.
Not little bit mate....We are offered to train an European Army....Mean a huge positive image and lot of jealousy in our neighbourings..
Showing the ability to train other nations Army....
Operation Zarb-e-azb:pakistan:Effecting.....!!

Still you don't know what exactly happened.

All you see were orders to these men to leave that region because it's a political issue.

The reason the Hashd Al shaabi doing great deal of fighting without any loosing any battle because of their commanders.

The army still weak because the leaders mainly baathist.

can you believe most of the leaders in Mosul where Baathist and Kurds they gave the order to the army to retreat or else.

No brother i have a very deep knowledge of the conflict in iraq, syria, yemen and libya. I know what was the role of baath party, shia government, sunni tribes and kurds in this isis rise in iraq. It was largely bcz of political interests of all parties. Kurds let them into iraq bcz they thought this would help them getting their own separate state and thats why they did not fight isis when it was entering and passing through kurd areas but later isis felt its self too strong for kurds and turned against the kurds also. Isis came into sunni cities bcz sunnis thought they were the masiahs against iraqi government, thats why sunni cities fell so easily (tribal leaders should be hanged for this). when isis reached samarra where one of your shrine is located only then they were stopped first time and defeated. Tikrit fell bcz the generals deserted the soldiers. Ramadi is still a myth and a shame for iraqi special forces and still no body knows what happened there. In future the biggest problem for you guys is not isis but peshmerga bcz they now almost have their own state and it will be impossible to take that land from them. I'm following this conflict daily since the massacre of speicher base. So i do know a thing or two about this war.

Anyways congratulations for fallujah victory and goodluck for mosul. But treat the civilians well as there are a few good videos coming online.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom