What's new

Czech Republic wants training of troops by Pakistan Army: ISPR

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chief of the General Staff and Defence Minister of Czech Republic expressed on Wednesday their interest for training of their country’s troops by Pakistan Army, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement.

Chief of Army Staff General Army Raheel Sharif arrived in Prague on a day-long visit where he met the two top officials from the republic.

During the meeting, topics of mutual interests, military-to-military relations and defence cooperation came under discussions.

The army chief was also presented the guard of honour by the Czech troops, the military’s media wing ISPR said.

On June 20, Gen Raheel had discussed military-to-military ties as well as security cooperation with his German counterpart and the defence minister.

According to ISPR, the top army chiefs met at the “historic Ministry of Defence” in Berlin, where General Raheel was also given a guard of honour.

The army chief was in Germany on a two-day official visit.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1128231/czech-republic-wants-training-troops-pakistan-army-ispr/

@Zarvan one wonders why this news did not rock your boat? just because you got no love for CZ bren?......had this been italy or Russia you would have been all over the thread already .....@rampage @Tipu7
Sir I have a picture which suggest that HK-417 and MPT-76 are also in trials . Army Chief also visited those countries but no deal for MPT 76 or HK 417 was made. So that's why I was not going crazy @balixd @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7

Last edited:
:pakistan:are there going to be further developments on this or will it remain just an "interest"? are we going to pursue this matter?

That's a great news :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Good News, Now it would be better to throw back Afghani Cadets first.

Darkies now teaching white people.

TO ALL INDIANS!
TIMES HAVE CHANGED.
HAVE YOUR ARMY DO THE SAME TO WHITE PEOPLE!
Keep them out of this thread you're inviting trolls now :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Good news to read that's mean Pakistan u
have courses and facilities to train a European nation like the Czek.

No wonder Iraqi paratroopers trained in Pakistan am I right?.
Iraqi Special forces got training from the SSG,there were also 5-6 Iraqi Cadets in PMA too back in i Guess 2013 if i am not wrong,Every year the number is increasing from Iraq and other friendly GCC countries.
Few Australian and British Cadets also get spend some time in PMA but i guess they come on some king of exchange program.
10409518_10152517431767663_2173781435349761175_n.jpg

Plus experience of fighting both conventional and gorilla wars
I wish to see Pakistan cleaned terrorism by the arm of it's heros.

These ignorants will harm Pakistan from inside out God forbid.

Iraqi Special forces got training from the SSG,there were also 5-6 Iraqi Cadets in PMA too back in i Guess 2013 if i am not wrong,Every year the number is increasing from Iraq and other friendly GCC countries.
Few Australian and British Cadets also get spend some time in PMA but i guess they come on some king of exchange program.
View attachment 312789
Great going for both Iraq and Pakistan.

So what SSG stands for thanks?.

I wish to see Pakistan cleaned terrorism by the arm of it's heros.

These ignorants will harm Pakistan from inside out God forbid.

Great going for both Iraq and Pakistan.

So what SSG stands for thanks?.

SSG = Special Service Group

It's the Special Operations Force of Pakistan Army

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom