What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
t his wont be in news but the medical staff for the cwg will be only voluntary service not paid ... because of this most of the doctors over there will be interns[technically who are not even doctors now] . they have sent notices to many collages all around India including mine about sending medical staff over there. so what dose a medical collage do ?send their bunch interns , and frankly a house wife has more knowledge about medicine than an intern.. god forbid if any thing happens all hell will break loose ...

I think the foreigners will have own medical teams. dont think so they are going to rely on India other than countries like Pakistan :angel:

So i am afraid your interns will have some experimentation over Pakistani players

t his wont be in news but the medical staff for the cwg will be only voluntary service not paid ... because of this most of the doctors over there will be interns[technically who are not even doctors now] . they have sent notices to many collages all around India including mine about sending medical staff over there. so what dose a medical collage do ?send their bunch interns , and frankly a house wife has more knowledge about medicine than an intern.. god forbid if any thing happens all hell will break loose ...

interms will be the first line of support I suppose.....you have to learn somewhere yaar, give them a chance...which college do you go to by the way..?......

mr kalmadi should be locked in that room for a day...

craft by looking at those tiles and other material it wasnt bad at all but i feel people from our part of the world first make themselves worthy enough to be able to use such furnished washrooms .

see costly infra doesnt improve the attitude unless we do it ourselves

interms will be the first line of support I suppose.....you have to learn somewhere yaar, give them a chance...which college do you go to by the way..?......

g.s medical collage attached to K.E.M Hospital mumbai . just joined as a resident .. i am not against the idea of sending them there ... interns usually have no experience in treating patients .they learn that in a period of 1 .1/2 years... now if god forbids some disastor strikes these guys will be the first one to run rather then helping ..i wont be blaming them.. it will be the cwg for keeping is a voluntary based service.. this way you dont get the experienced staff .. you get collages sending their inexperienced ones just to get a bunch certificates...

Last edited:
craft by looking at those tiles and other material it wasnt bad at all but i feel people from our part of the world first make themselves worthy enough to be able to use such furnished washrooms .

see costly infra doesnt improve the attitude unless we do it ourselves

agreed!!:tup:

the government should have taken direct control at least a few months back.

common mess games
:rofl:

_49213368_composite_sink_toilet.jpg

_49213369_composite_toilet_shower.jpg

_49214024_bed766.jpg

See the rest here
BBC Sport - Commonwealth Games: Athletes' village photos

i saw pictures on BBC of the condition of the village; yes, the place looks horrible and disgusting.

actually, the materials (marble, sink, fixtures, etc.) look good --but presentation is horrible. They are absolutely ******. It looks like there was a party in the bathroom and guys with muddy shoes were spitting out paan and niswar in every single direction. I have a feeling that during the monsoons, these building materials were left outside uncovered.

I see that there is already algae and fungus growing on some of the walls outside

it will take a miracle for all the preparations to be completed (not to mention, fine-tuning and clean-up)......(more) people will have to work on a war-footing day & night; even then, people should prepare to be slightly disappointed

lets wait and see what happens

and by the way, this is just my humble assesment......not trolling or flaming or any of that nonsense

_49214024_bed766.jpg

_49213371_composite_external1.jpg

i saw pictures on BBC of the condition of the village; yes, the place looks horrible and disgusting.

actually, the materials (marble, sink, fixtures, etc.) look good --but presentation is horrible. They are absolutely ******. It looks like there was a party in the bathroom and guys with muddy shoes were spitting out paan and niswar in every single direction. I have a feeling that during the monsoons, these building materials were left outside uncovered.

I see that there is already algae and fungus growing on some of the walls outside

it will take a miracle for all the preparations to be completed (not to mention, fine-tuning and clean-up)......(more) people will have to work on a war-footing day & night; even then, people should prepare to be slightly disappointed

lets wait and see what happens

and by the way, this is just my humble assesment......not trolling or flaming or any of that nonsense

_49214024_bed766.jpg

_49213371_composite_external1.jpg

India has a HUGE population just let them convince that Pakistan has attacked the CWGs washrooms with bugs and then see they will start working on War footing ;)

And by the way, this is just not my humble assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom