What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yara abhi hamaray pass kalmadi nahi ha na na heee poo pooed CWGs so i am not that dukhi :lol:

u dont need one kalmadi,coz u have infinite number of kalmadis.i see u dukhi at floods ,fixing.but u feel happy when u come to cwg thread.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

India has a HUGE population just let them convince that Pakistan has attacked the CWGs washrooms with bugs and then see they will start working on War footing ;)

And by the way, this is just not my humble assessment

now janashah.com is equivalent to pakistan ka khuda hafij:lol::lol::lol:
sorry ur post proved this.

i see u dukhi at floods :lol::lol:

Any human suppose to be dukhi (sad) at death of hundreds of people and i was also sad over destruction during Tusnami in your country too.

Its sad Indians have gone bellow the belt level by laughing at loss of lives in Pakistan and comparing it with Indian shame of CWGs.

Match fixing.

Not at all we Pakistanis have the guts to accept the misdeed by few morons we dont find solace in comparing it with CWGs ;)

but u feel happy when u come to cwg thread.:

Comedies are suppose to be for smiles.

u dont need one kalmadi,coz u have infinite number of kalmadis.i see u dukhi at floods ,fixing.but u feel happy when u come to cwg thread.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

what are we discussing now pakistan floods or comman wealth games mess.. bro stick to the topic or this tread will becomes like the toilets in those pic... we have messed up , so we better be ready to face the music...:frown:

3561218.bin

Monsoon rains, a dengue fever epidemic, car bombs, a collapsing pedestrian bridge, corrupt construction rackets, traffic Armageddon, indifferent politicians and a ****** athletes’ village that does not even have proper plumbing yet. Or wiring. Or paint on the walls.

Read more: India insists Commonwealth Games will go on as criticism mounts

rofl!!!!:rofl:

India has a HUGE population just let them convince that Pakistan has attacked the CWGs washrooms with bugs and then see they will start working on War footing ;)

And by the way, this is just not my humble assessment

You know Jana, I think that plan may just work..........I thnk the Indians may jump on that band wagon

Any human suppose to be dukhi (sad) at death of hundreds of people and i was also sad over destruction during Tusnami in your country too.

Its sad Indians have gone bellow the belt level by laughing at loss of lives in Pakistan and comparing it with Indian shame of CWGs.

Not at all we Pakistanis have the guts to accept the misdeed by few morons we dont find solace in comparing it with CWGs ;)

Comedies are suppose to be for smiles.

no body is laughing at death.i just wanted to say(as u were saying i always remain happy),so i said where ur happiness goes there.no body is comparing cwg shame with death.cwg shame can be removed with good output in 14 days with good gesture or facilities,everybody will forget this;);),but death cant be forgotten.so ur assumption is wrong,i just replied in the way u were replying.

^^^^^^^

I almost choked laughing when I saw that picture......very clever haha

no body is laughing at death.i just wanted to say(as u were saying i always remain happy),so i said where ur happiness goes there.no body is comparing cwg shame with death.cwg shame can be removed with good output in 14 days with good gesture or facilities,everybody will forget this;);),but death cant be forgotten.so ur assumption is wrong,i just replied in the way u were replying.
no_u_turn.jpg

You know Jana, I think that plan may just work..........I thnk the Indians may jump on that band wagon

And if that failed then ?? wait i guess China is still there lolzz they can blame it on commies

index.aspx

Guys how do you add images to the post?
Thanks

TTeams ready to come to India, says things better now

LONDON: With the opening of the Commonwealth Games only days away, several of the teams due to compete at the event said they intend to travel to New Delhi despite concerns about the living conditions at the athletes' village.

The Wales team said on Thursday it has been assured by the local organizing committee that the village and all venues are ready for the October 3-14 games. The athletes' village opened on Thursday, but on Tuesday it was labeled "unsafe and unfit for human habitation" after excrement was found in some rooms.

"We are confident in the assurances that have been provided," the Wales team said in a statement. "The advance party will now be moving into our accommodation and we look forward to welcoming our athletes in the coming days."

Scotland, which decided on Wednesday to delay its departure to India because of the problems, also said that things have improved in New Delhi.

"We have continued to make progress addressing the maintenance and operational issues within our own accommodation block and things are looking much better," Team Scotland representative Jon Doig said. "Therefore subject to a number of assurances from the organizing committee being realized over the next 24 hours, we feel we will be in a position to confirm tomorrow that our team will travel as scheduled on Saturday."

The village, which is meant to house more than 7,000 athletes and officials, opened on Thursday with 138 Indian athletes and sports officials moving in, organizers said.

Canada and New Zealand have also said they would delay their departures, but South Africa said it planning to leave for India as scheduled.

"SASCOC met with the relevant state security personnel who have recently returned from India and we are satisfied that every area of our concern has been covered for now," said Tubby Reddy, the chief executive officer of South Africa's Olympic committee.

New Zealand Olympic Committee President Mike Stanley said that the travel changes would put a strain on the country's athletes.

"We know how hard this must be for athletes and we're continuing to push ... for an urgent resolution," Stanley said.
Teams ready to come to India, says things better now - The Times of India

I think that all infrastructure projects which are of national importance should be directly under the president .Anyways the president of India does not have much work to do other than being present in opening ceremonies ,convocations and welcoming guests with folded hands .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom