What's new

Current Tensions in Xinjiang-China

Another thing to keep in mind.

Chinese authority did not yet specified the entnicity of deads.

So, don't assume they are all uighur.

And since this riot seems to be started as a retaliation against han chinese, it's very probable that, as the last time in Tibet, a lot of shop owners were died/wounded.

Originally Posted by Lockheed F-16 View Post
No, you don't really know me then. In fact I don't give a damn abt Indian muslims. In this case, China is a special thing which has to be dealed speically bcz Wetsern World is biased and anti-China!

I really appreciate your true and frank nature.At-least you are truthful in what you believe.Keep it up

Oh sorry mate!GERMAN MEDIA WAS TELLING THAT THIS IS AN UIGHUR WESTERN PROPAGANDA

Could you be kind enough to some links to that. Both Chinese media and German Media.

you indian are the dog belong to Britain. why so blind faith on western media ,especial on the BBC. OKAY, As The authority ,neutral and reliable media-BBC report ,it's complete right TO rule ,colonize.and enslave the indian nation in history !!

Abusive language and you called Indian and Pakistani's dogs of British.

I just asked you for Neutral links and this is how you replied.

Another thing to keep in mind.

Chinese authority did not yet specified the entnicity of deads.

So, don't assume they are all uighur.

And since this riot seems to be started as a retaliation against han chinese, it's very probable that, as the last time in Tibet, a lot of shop owners were died/wounded.

its not about the ethnicity,its about the death of some innocent people........and above all they are chinese first not any han or muslim,so i dont understand the interference of any foreign players here.........and this same attitude should be there for every country,even India!!!

I really appreciate your true and frank nature.At-least you are truthful in what you believe.Keep it up

Could you be kind enough to some links to that. Both Chinese media and German Media.

Abusive language and you called Indian and Pakistani's dogs of British.

I just asked you for Neutral links and this is how you replied.

sorry , i know it's no good to said any Abusive language here, but what your words are the defiance and lampoon!!

its not about the ethnicity,its about the death of some innocent people........and above all they are chinese first not any han or muslim,so i dont understand the interference of any foreign players here.........and this same attitude should be there for every country,even India!!!
hi jako , some muslem original from Urumchi(Sinkiang) want to split china ,to build a muslem country in Urumchi(Sinkiang) . those wire-puller collude foreign players to machinate the riot in Urumchi(Sinkiang)!!

hi jako , some muslem original from Urumchi(Sinkiang) want to split china ,to build a muslem country in Urumchi(Sinkiang) . those wire-puller collude foreign players to machinate the riot in Urumchi(Sinkiang)!!

the only question that arises here is why?.....are they not happy to be chinese?......if so,why are they not willing to be a part of the fastest growing country of the world?

@ BSF

A lot of things are changed since 1989.

At that time, policemen didn't even have sticks and shields, so the army was called in to restore order.

This time is different. The policemen do not have to shoot if not extremely necessary.

Anyway. The good news is the order has been partially restored. The situation is cooling down. Disappointed? :coffee:

Disappointed? :coffee:

why?....because some more innocent would be able to avoid death in the riots?.....nationality apart,theres one thing which is common to us-HUMANITY,which rertricts us to rejoice the death of some innocent!...regards

At that time, policemen didn't even have sticks and shields, so the army was called in to restore order.
And they called tanks....And the army who has AK 56.

Sounds logical to me.
But the documentary proof and videos show other wise.
Anyway. The good news is the order has been partially restored. The situation is cooling down. Disappointed?
Why would I be disappointed ?

I am happy that the massacre of the poor ughir muslims has come to a end finally.

the only question that arises here is why?.....are they not happy to be chinese?......if so,why are they not willing to be a part of the fastest growing country of the world?
i have to emphasize that, those mob are just a very small part of Uigur. many of country have the separatist force , Britain, Russia, and indian have! some small part of the Uigur want to build a so called muslem country! but those Uigur are not representative the whole muslem Uigur in china!!

I think German media in general is more biased than BBC ( I do speak some German). Let me watch how BBC Newsnight reports this event tonight, and I'll keep your guys posted tomorrow.

It seems to me that UK govt has changed its atittude towards China a bit since early this year, mainly due to this recession when UK has been licking China's boots for a while now for bailout money, hence BBC's official tone might have changed a bit also accordingly.

Because they are politicaly and economicaly marginalized. And in addition, they suffer the consequences of massive han-immigrants.

The political part is not that important since they do not have commanded for decades.

But, now they see all those han-chinese came to their lands, building infrastructure, opening shops, becaming rich ect... But all these economic developements benefits more han people than uighur people. So the social disparity between han and uighur have created ethnic tensions. This is why, now, you not only have groups of few uighur jihadist who try to make terrorist attack to China (like old days) but also discontent come from huge masses of uighur people.

Chinese businessmen can resolve this problem by not making discrimination during job hiring, but first they, uighur, must learn to speak mandarin! Actually, according to ifeng tv (a Hong Kong tv) the majority of schools in XinJiang do not teach mandarin!
The mandarin is the official language of People's Repubblic of China, you have to learn it if you want to find a job. It's not like we want to cancel thier culture of anything, me too, when I was child, I was forced to learn english even if thats not my native language, but you know, if you can speak english, you have higher chances to be hired.

Because they are politicaly and economicaly marginalized. And in addition, they suffer the consequences of massive han-immigrants.

The political part is not that important since they do not have commanded for decades.

But, now they see all those han-chinese came to their lands, building infrastructure, opening shops, becaming rich ect... But all these economic developements benefits more han people than uighur people. So the social disparity between han and uighur have created ethnic tensions. This is why, now, you not only have groups of few uighur jihadist who try to make terrorist attack to China (like old days) but also discontent come from huge masses of uighur people.

Chinese businessmen can resolve this problem by not making discrimination during job hiring, but first they, uighur, must learn to speak mandarin! Actually, according to ifeng tv (a Hong Kong tv) the majority of schools in XinJiang do not teach mandarin!
The mandarin is the official language of People's Repubblic of China, you have to learn it if you want to find a job. It's not like we want to cancel thier culture of anything, me too, when I was child, I was forced to learn english even if thats not my native language, but you know, if you can speak english, you have higher chances to be hired.

thank you.....that was a very good imformative post

Post of the day... Atleast someone has the guts to speak the truth...:tup:

Originally Posted by cloyce View Post

Appreciated.

So what is Pakisan's take in this regard, with the Muslims being oppressed and killed right now in China.

Back
Top Bottom