What's new

Current Tensions in Xinjiang-China

An Uighur beaten by Chinese police

90b79cc8cc3ebac96634ad135eb770b7.jpg

oooooooh man?? An Uighur beaten by Chinese police?? the pic show a hang chinese was beaten by the extreme muslem!

@Joshi & BSF

Wait to talk about ethnic cleasing. Chinese authority have confirmed 140 death, but have not metioned which etnicity. Since this riot started as a retaliation against Han etnicity, I expect much more deads on the han side.

its not about the ethnicity,its about the death of some innocent people........and above all they are chinese first not any han or muslim,so i dont understand the interference of any foreign players here....,..however i agree with joshi here,it is often seen that some small incidents in india regarding muslims end up creating huge stir within our pakistani friends here,and that is not done........you should treat both chinese and indian cases similarly

But what about Muslim discrimination ?
You seem to be very vocal for your support to Indian Muslims,Godhra riots and Azad Kashmir ...then why not these Ughir Muslims ?

Hypocrisy ?

No, you don't really know me then. ;) In fact I don't give a damn abt Indian muslims. In this case, China is a special thing which has to be dealed speically bcz Wetsern World is biased and anti-China!

oooooooh man?? An Uighur beaten by Chinese police?? the pic show a hang chinese was beaten by the extreme muslem!

Oh sorry mate!GERMAN MEDIA WAS TELLING THAT THIS IS AN UIGHUR :sniper: WESTERN PROPAGANDA

Here is the proof that the media is talking BS, trust China!!!:china:

Listen to Chinese media, they are 100% more reliable than those lying rednecks in German media :angry:

No, you don't really know me then. ;) In fact I don't give a damn abt Indian muslims. In this case, China is a special thing which has to be dealed speically bcz Wetsern World is biased and anti-China!

thanks,but i dont think other pakistanis think the way you do,there are numerous threads here to prove that in this forum itself...,..anyways,i appreciate your honesty.....regards

@Joshi & BSF

Wait to talk about ethnic cleasing. Chinese authority have confirmed 140 death, but have not metioned which etnicity. Since this riot started as a retaliation against Han etnicity, I expect much more deads on the han side.

This matter is going to be brushed up under the carpet like the Tienanmen square incident and this will be the last we hear of it.

As of now it seems the Fire wall of china is up and filtering the internet and the 50 cents party is working over time.
:D

===Off topic===
I think Zaid Hamid has got enough material for his next weeks "brass track" episode.

"RAW is trying to destabilize China,Just like it did it back in 1989 in Tienanmen square." Zaid Hamid

I love that female anchor with him who listens like she is understanding every word of it.Even parrots with him :D "Ji ji ji"
===Off topic===

Last edited:
Oh sorry mate!GERMAN MEDIA WAS TELLING THAT THIS IS AN UIGHUR :sniper: WESTERN WORLD

Here is the proof that the media is talking BS, trust China!!!:china:

Listen to Chinese media, they are 100% more reliable than those lying rednecks in German media :angry:

you say that,yourself living in germany?!.....lolz.....kidding,never mind

I'll tell you what, You give me names of any neutral media according to you.

Please do not give me the cctv and that English version of sohu or something like that.

Any news agency that you think is neutral and reliable.Untill then I will continue using BBC/CNN/ABC/Al Jazera :D
Al Jazeera English - Asia-Pacific - Scores dead in Xinjiang riot

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Scores killed in China protests

MOD EDIT: No insults are allowed. This rule is not subject to change no matter how angry you are.

why so blind faith on western media ,especial on the BBC. OKAY, As The authority ,neutral and reliable media-BBC report ,it's complete right TO rule ,colonize.and enslave the indian nation in history !!

You all should keep in mind that China is our ally and friend and we will have to support them in anything they do.

Its nice when Pakistanis drop all pretence at ideology and talk simple business. Very practical and this worldly. Keep it up.

you indian are the dog belong to Britain. why so blind faith on western media ,especial on the BBC. OKAY, As The authority ,neutral and reliable media-BBC report ,it's complete right TO rule ,colonize.and enslave the indian nation in history !!

dog??.....i thought you were different from the other chinese here!!!.....lolz,anyways carry on

i dont want to abuse and offend indian, but what your indian bias learn from the western media make me indignation? why indian do not send their reporter to china to get the reality ,but get the twisted and bias news from those western anti-china media???

Sorry, but I have to repeat a comment that I posted elsewhere in this forum.

Very short story of what happened before:

This street demonstration seems to be triggered by a vindictive assult against a group of uighur citizens accomplished by a group of han-chinese workers near a toy factory of the region.
Six uighur youth were accused by some han-chinese workers of having harassed and raped 2 ethnic han girl, but the local police didn't found any evidence of rape crime, so no action had been taken against those youth.

Now, here comes the tragedy... Some idiots among those chinese workers thought that they can make justice by themself so they organised a massive(~100) vindictive assult armed with iron rods where 2 young uighur were killed and over a hundred wounded.
26/06/2009.

06/07/2009
Two weeks are passed, I've not followed the facts in the meantime, but I can presume that the police has not been able to identify the killers of those 2 uighur youth; so no death sentence has been made against any han workers. Otherwise a so violent retaliation would not be justified.

In the end, I think the above mentioned event is not the cause but only the trigger of the riots.

Let's wait for more updates.

you say that,yourself living in germany?!.....lolz.....kidding,never mind

Dude, there was a time when they wrote BS abt India, talking abt Indians being the reason of lack of food in the world and so on, would you then trust them? In fact the most media here is biased only some papers tell the truth. I am not taking abt them bcz they talk bad abt China, but bcz they talk bad abt (South-) Asian Countries whole.

dog??.....i thought you were different from the other chinese here!!!.....lolz,anyways carry on

i have to said sorry to you sir! i dont want to make any offend on indian, but what BSF'word provoke me !

Dude, there was a time when they wrote BS abt India, talking abt Indians being the reason of lack of food in the world and so on, would you then trust them? In fact the most media here is biased only some papers tell the truth. I am not taking abt them bcz they talk bad abt China, but bcz they talk bad abt (South-) Asian Countries whole.

i was joking yar,i know what you meant.....regards

Back
Top Bottom