What's new

Cultural aggression creating demand for Indian goods in Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm,
those blood river names,,,
pretty serious,

maroo marooo,, bacy na koi bhe,, sb maar do aik dosry ko!!

Messages must be practical ; relevant and be Relatable to the world we live in
relatable to its Realities

ESOTERIC indexes mean Nothing

I have seen people of your ilk rely on Indian newspapers and its contents.
This source is better than the garbage that comes from Indian media who buy the news from Reuters/AFP franchises.

I have seen people of your ilk rely on Indian newspapers and its contents.
This source is better than the garbage that comes from Indian media who buy the news from Reuters/AFP franchises.

1 People of My ILK are the ones who are making India a superpower

2 As I said any INDEX must have some Real life relevance

If you say Bangladeshis are More Creative than Indians -- then Naturally
I would like to ask Why their MAIN export is textiles

Is Human creativity limited to textiles

3 Indian media is doing VERY well -- Thank you

It is Hyper nationalist -- But SO what

Indian media was INSTRUMENTAL in creating the Modi wave -- Is that what hurts you

1 People of My ILK are the ones who are making India a superpower

Superpower?

Lol

Fight tiny Lanka first, protect your fish, which India is not able to:

SriLanka arrests Indian fishermen periodically, while poor Indians cant do anything, due to its coward PM.

We know how a country like Indonesia takes mighty bull (China) by the horn when it comes to their fish.

India?
The less said the better.

mightless modi.png

Superpower?

Lol

Fight tiny Lanka first, protect your fish, which India is not able to:

SriLanka arrests Indian fishermen periodically, while poor Indians cant do anything, due to its coward PM.

We know how a country like Indonesia takes mighty bull (China) by the horn when it comes to their fish.

India?
The less said the better.

View attachment 308194

We know why you hate Modi -- I can understand your feelings

You are Not alone -- but Modi's supporters are larger in number

And your Favourite Congress is dying -- so Modi is here to stay

By the way -- Those fishermen were arrested even during Congress rule

Should we STEAL Lankan Fishieries by deploying Our Navy

Would that be setting a good example

So what was the original fight over?
First it was Bangladesh vs India then it turned to classic India vs Pakistan then a bit of BD vs Pak then it turned to east bengal vs west bengal now its everyone against everyone hmm

You are Not alone -- but Modi's supporters are larger in number

69% Indians had option to vote for Modi - But they did not.

And this is the fact. Take it to the bank, put it in a fixed deposit.

Modi won because of TINA (There is no alternative) factor = Ando me kana raja type.

2019 = Modi vs everyone = Super Maha Gathbandan.

From Twitter world:
jumla9.png

Last edited:
Bangladesh's official bangla language or the written bangla language is the West Bengali version, and certainly not the East Bengali version....you are only fooling yourself. :)

West Bengal may have their MS word fonts, but Bangla language has no written version called west bengal version. If you claim this, you can publish a thesis paper, and people congratulate you for this discovery. If you still have problem, you can ask your government to patent your language.

Nazrul wasnt in a mental condition to say yes or no to anything. Other parts of Bengal were supposed to be part of BD but it didnt happen because of opposition from pro Indian west bengalis. But our ideology or claims didnt vanish. We will say according to our ideology and define what is Bangladesh and you can keep on defining what is India.

I saw an old video one time of BTV filming Nazrul and his kids living in 'Kolkata'. His flat (about the size of a bathroom) was worse than the Kamalapur Railway staff quarter for janitors and methars...

Nazrul's natural talent and fiery energy in his poetry was unrivaled in the subcontinent but Indians did not value him because he was a Muslim.

In Dhaka Nazrul was given a whole house in Dhanmandi and several of his children have now made Dhaka their home afterwards. We in Bangladesh felt sorry for Nazrul and what Waste Bengalis did to him and gave his progeny a proper place to call their own.

And about poets, Bangladesh has spawned (and will keep spawning) enough poets per capita (both Hindu and Muslim) to enrich our cultural horizon beyond perpetuity. Rest of the subcontinent (except maybe South India) simply has no cultural match...

@bongbang don't even argue with this guy anymore. He's a total psycho....

West Bengal may have their MS word fonts, but Bangla language has no written version called west bengal version. If you claim this, you can publish a thesis paper, and people congratulate you for this discovery. If you still have problem, you can ask your government to patent your language.

Most of the Bangla fonts ('Bijoy', 'Lipi' etc., about twenty of them) were developed, published and popularized in the mid 90's in Dhaka for local Desktop publishing purposes (for Adobe Pagemaker software and others) along with various Bangla keyboard layouts for MACs and PCs. Waste Bengalis scarcely did anything for Bangla software, much less spill even one drop of blood. Bangla as language lives today because of Bangladeshis....

Stop fooling yourself, if you know Bengali (which I doubt now), then you should know that the Bengali you guys use for writing, and for official use, newspapers, magazines, books, etc. is spoken here in Kolkata. That is the official standardized Bengali that was standardized by some Indian/West Bengali authors and scholars many decades ago. Your Bangladeshi dialects are non-standardized spoken versions.

I saw an old video one time of BTV filming Nazrul and his kids living in 'Kolkata'. His flat (about the size of a bathroom) was worse than the Kamalapur Railway staff quarter for janitors and methars...

Nazrul's natural talent and fiery energy in his poetry was unrivaled in the subcontinent but Indians did not value him because he was a Muslim.

In Dhaka Nazrul was given a whole house in Dhanmandi and several of his children have now made Dhaka their home afterwards. We in Bangladesh felt sorry for Nazrul and what Waste Bengalis did to him and gave his progeny a proper place to call their own.

And about poets, Bangladesh has spawned (and will keep spawning) enough poets per capita (both Hindu and Muslim) to enrich our cultural horizon beyond perpetuity. Rest of the subcontinent (except maybe South India) simply has no cultural match...

@bongbang don't even argue with this guy anymore. He's a total psycho....

Most of the Bangla fonts ('Bijoy', 'Lipi' etc., about twenty of them) were developed, published and popularized in the mid 90's in Dhaka for local Desktop publishing purposes (for Adobe Pagemaker software and others) along with various Bangla keyboard layouts for MACs and PCs. Waste Bengalis scarcely did anything for Bangla software, much less spill even one drop of blood. Bangla as language lives today because of Bangladeshis....

Nazrul is one of the most celebrated poets in West Bengal, and he was from West Bengal. Rather some Bangladeshis curse him for his work with Hindu religious figures, and songs like 'Shyamasangeet', and accuse him for being pro-Hindu. I have seen this even in this forum.

OK you lost me there :lol: . Whilst Indian stuff maybe popular in bangladesh the quality of Indian serials is just atrocious . There is a reason why Bollywood celebs and Indian women are hooked to Zee Zindage now Watching our Serials .:D

You must be kidding . Zee Zindage now oushed to end row on Tata Sky for lack of viewership

I doubt any one of you Bhartiya jack-asses have laid foot inside Bangladesh. Commenting from the comfort of your Internet chai-stall in Dharavi. :lol:

The last thing a Bangladeshi wants to be called is an Indian. Case closed.

Jack *** is kind of rude. When did I ask you to be called Indian?

Stop fooling yourself, if you know Bengali (which I doubt now), then you should know that the Bengali you guys use for writing, and for official use, newspapers, magazines, books, etc. is spoken here in Kolkata. That is the official standardized Bengali that was standardized by some Indian/West Bengali authors and scholars many decades ago. Your Bangladeshi dialects are non-standardized spoken versions.

Some authors don't have right to standardize a language. Who made those authors and scholars as authority??? Indian govt. or West Bengal govt.?? It is not happened in any part of the world. Can you say English, Arabic or Spanish is standardized by some authors and scholars. It should be done by regulatory body or authority of a country. The importance of establishing an organization and authority body for Bengali language was first emphasized by the linguist Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah. In 1955, the Government formed a committee to expedite the process. The committee was composed of leading intellectuals like Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah, Dr. Qazi Motahar Hossain, Dr. S.M. Bhattacharya, Dr. W. H. Shadani, and Muhammad Barkatullah. On December 3, 1955, the prime minister, Abu Hossain, inaugurated the Bangla Academy. As far as I know writing forms only need Bengali we guys use for writing, and for official use, newspapers, magazines, books, etc are regulated by Bangla Academy, Dhaka. Many authors like Sunil Gangopadhya, Jibonanda Das, Michael Modhusudon has ancestral root in present day Bangladesh. So you want to say, they went to west bengal to learn your language and they became author. Mexicans also speak in Spanish, Does this mean citizens of Spain and Mexico are same??

Some authors don't have right to standardize a language. Who made those authors and scholars as authority??? Indian govt. or West Bengal govt.?? It is not happened in any part of the world. Can you say English, Arabic or Spanish is standardized by some authors and scholars. It should be done by regulatory body or authority of a country. The importance of establishing an organization and authority body for Bengali language was first emphasized by the linguist Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah. In 1955, the Government formed a committee to expedite the process. The committee was composed of leading intellectuals like Dr. Muhammad Shahidullah, Dr. Qazi Motahar Hossain, Dr. S.M. Bhattacharya, Dr. W. H. Shadani, and Muhammad Barkatullah. On December 3, 1955, the prime minister, Abu Hossain, inaugurated the Bangla Academy. As far as I know writing forms only need Bengali we guys use for writing, and for official use, newspapers, magazines, books, etc are regulated by Bangla Academy, Dhaka. Many authors like Sunil Gangopadhya, Jibonanda Das, Michael Modhusudon has ancestral root in present day Bangladesh. So you want to say, they went to west bengal to learn your language and they became author. Mexicans also speak in Spanish, Does this mean citizens of Spain and Mexico are same??

It's the authors and scholars that standardized any language, and we Indian Bengalis did it long before 1955 when Bangla Academy of Dhaka inaugurated. They just picked up the language standardized by us.
Btw, Sunil Gangopadhyay, Jibonanda Das, Michael Modhusudon, all were Indians. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom