What's new

Crypto currency investors

These 3 Cryptos Have A Bigger Market Cap Than Exxon

960x0.jpg

The three largest cryptocurrencies -- bitcoin, ripple and ethereum -- now have a combined larger market capitalization than all of Exxon.

Trading In Bitcoins, Ethereum Illegal: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley

India accounts for more than 11% of BTC and ETH trade.

just a quick question :D

from my understanding Ziliqa will be listed as an ERC20 Token upon release?
but my question is as ive never purchesed ERC20 Tokens where is the safest place to store them once brought is it ideal to have a nano ledger s?

just a quick question :D

from my understanding Ziliqa will be listed as an ERC20 Token upon release?
but my question is as ive never purchesed ERC20 Tokens where is the safest place to store them once brought is it ideal to have a nano ledger s?

Yes upon release it will be listed as ERC20 token till mainnet release in Q2 2018. Safest place to store is Ledger S.

You buy from exchange and then withdraw to Ledger S address using myetherwallet.

Yes upon release it will be listed as ERC20 token till mainnet release in Q2 2018. Safest place to store is Ledger S.

You buy from exchange and then withdraw to Ledger S address using myetherwallet.

perfect thanks was just confirming that. just preparing myself to pick them up as soon as they release so i can understand how its done

I am trading with Gulden NLG, nice money. The hardest part is continue behind your laptop waiting so sell your coins the best moment ahahah. Earned 300 euro with 945 euro invest, this is so nice.....

what exchanges do you guys use? currently ive used coinbase and localbitcoin - local with hesitation but nonetheless got there in the end which other exchanges would you guys say are good or ideal

I am holding TRX for near to long term..........need to buy some more altcoins......Statis, Substratum or Electroneum?

I hear electroneum is the one to be buy once it gets listed on other exchanges should pick up price nows the time to get it still reasonably priced I hold some too and some xrp maybe s @Kabira and @Skull and Bones can fill you in some more info

Back
Top Bottom