What's new

Crypto currency investors

Ive bought xrp for just over £1. It may sound expensive but when it gets to £100 then i be :)
My gut tells me Xrp will hit v high in the market £100 above and Etherium could go in to 1000s. Made a big mistake not investing in it when it was cheaper.
Last thing i really want to invest in electroneum but am struggling with cryptonia exchange. Its so ****. Feels like a hacked site.

Last edited:
Ive bought xrp for just over £1. It may sound expensive but when it gets to £100 then i be :)
My gut tells me Xrp will hit v high in the market £100 above and Etherium could go in to 1000s. Made a big mistake not investing in it when it was cheaper.
Last thing i really want to invest in electroneum but am struggling with cryptonia exchange. Its so ****. Feels like a hacked site.

Cryptopia isn’t hard to use just watch a tutorial on YouTube on how to use it and will make it easier

Are you fucking stupid? XRP to 100? So you're estimating a market cap of 3.7 Trillion?

Take an advice, find good projects in 100-200 mil marketcap, and HODL them for long term.

Are you fucking stupid? XRP to 100? So you're estimating a market cap of 3.7 Trillion?

Take an advice, find good projects in 100-200 mil marketcap, and HODL them for long term.

Hmmmm ive been thinking I'm a genius and thanks ive started to look in to your advice

Last edited:

Congrats Ashok :wacko:

just invest in marijuana stock. you have better horizons there. I cannot believe how foolish people are chasing this false currency.

You should invest in coins with low amount of coins, thats why bitcoins is high price:-).

Circulating Supply
16,782,437 BTC
Max Supply
21,000,000 BTC

Circulating Supply
38,739,144,847 XRP
Total Supply
99,993,093,880 XRP

Well maybe something over 10 years later it will be 100 dollar:-)..

Come lets go invest in Dutch money, Gulden good coin and in the rise.

Circulating Supply
389,726,300 NLG
Total Supply
461,226,300 NLG

Buy dent guys! Doubled my investment in two days! Dent to the moon!

invested 2k in Bytecoin 0.0055 cents each now its towering above the sky. 0.012404. Thats almost doubled!!!

I've started researching into this and want to start trading by the end of the month. Really hard not to jump straight in reading the advice around.

I'm uk based, what's the best exchange to use? Do you have to use different exchanges for different currency?

What does a wallet do?

You should invest in coins with low amount of coins, thats why bitcoins is high price:-).

Circulating Supply
16,782,437 BTC
Max Supply
21,000,000 BTC

Circulating Supply
38,739,144,847 XRP
Total Supply
99,993,093,880 XRP

Well maybe something over 10 years later it will be 100 dollar:-)..

Come lets go invest in Dutch money, Gulden good coin and in the rise.

Circulating Supply
389,726,300 NLG
Total Supply
461,226,300 NLG

One should look at market cap of coins and not supply alone. That's why ICO can give 100x retuns...

invested 2k in Bytecoin 0.0055 cents each now its towering above the sky. 0.012404. Thats almost doubled!!!
should i get it? It looks like privacy.

The IPs are random per developers, they are looking to fix it.

One should look at market cap of coins and not supply alone. That's why ICO can give 100x retuns...
So the higher the market cap, the reliable the currency is?

So the higher the market cap, the reliable the currency is?

Find better projects, with a good reliable team under 500 mils. Not about reliability, it’s about a room for upmove. A 300 mil project has a better chance for a 10x gain than say a 5-10 bil project.

Back
Top Bottom