What's new

Crypto currency investors

Which exchange is the best to buy these crypto? What about the buy and sell fee?

Which exchange is the best to buy these crypto? What about the buy and sell fee?
fee depend on the amount of trade you do in 30 to 40 days on different exchanges. If you are just Bitcoin investor Bitstamp and Hubio are best. Btc-e was the best but after US crackdown it got a bit shaky. for alt coins there are many others.

You would have bought bitcoins a month ago.
It was worth $5500 in october, crossed $10000 a couple of weeks ago and yestersay it was worth $17000+. It may cross $40000/bitcoin in 2018.

Well IMO this is not a secure investment. There are many cases where individuals have lost millions due to theft in their bitcoins wallets or at exchange machines.

In Oct, a china based company introduced their own crypto currency named "Xunlei" which made the biggest hit NASDAQ in its ipo railled nearly 400%, but interestingly China has a ban on crypto currencies.

Which ones lol that still a start keep it up

I have invested in XRP XLM and ADA

These won't go too high up. XRP for example has availability in billions. Bitcoin as a comparison has an availability of a few millions only. So you have to remember that. Ferraris are only made in very little quantity so thus the price tag of over 100k per car. Vs. the baseline Toyota Camry series that one could get for less than 25K because they make millions of them. The Bitcoin is the Ferrari of the Cryptos, then is the Ether and then LiteCoin. The rest are just secondary markets.

Coinbase is by far the best and most secured and has 250K insurance in case its hacked and you lose money. The rest have very high commissions / cost when you sell. Kraken (the worst one) will charge you up to 26%-29% of your money when you sell.

You would have bought bitcoins a month ago.
It was worth $5500 in october, crossed $10000 a couple of weeks ago and yestersay it was worth $17000+. It may cross $40000/bitcoin in 2018.

Well IMO this is not a secure investment. There are many cases where individuals have lost millions due to theft in their bitcoins wallets or at exchange machines.

In Oct, a china based company introduced their own crypto currency named "Xunlei" which made the biggest hit NASDAQ in its ipo railled nearly 400%, but interestingly China has a ban on crypto currencies.

You are right in that this is an artificial bubble. There is no value of any of these currencies. So like a Wall st analyst said on Thursday, it could hit 20K or it could hit $5. No one would be surprised either way because its all artificial. So when you know an artificial item is being inflated, you should also know a crash is coming too. The US median household family income is the highest in the world with GDP, around 60+K average family a year. Do you think a common many can buy the Bitcoin or Ether even now the Litecoin? So be careful when you pour your heard earned money into this.

These won't go too high up. XRP for example has availability in billions. Bitcoin as a comparison has an availability of a few millions only. So you have to remember that. Ferraris are only made in very little quantity so thus the price tag of over 100k per car. Vs. the baseline Toyota Camry series that one could get for less than 25K because they make millions of them. The Bitcoin is the Ferrari of the Cryptos, then is the Ether and then LiteCoin. The rest are just secondary markets.
You are wrong my friend.
Coinbase is by far the best and most secured and has 250K insurance in case its hacked and you lose money. The rest have very high commissions / cost when you sell. Kraken (the worst one) will charge you up to 26%-29% of your money when you sell.
You are wrong again my friend.

XRP gives you more earning than BTC.

I can prove it right here. I my self invest more in BTC than XRP but XRP returns are more than BTC and in the current trade XRP has more investors than any alt coins.

BTC will cross 20,000 usd in 48 hours then it will crash.

You are right in that this is an artificial bubble. There is no value of any of these currencies. So like a Wall st analyst said on Thursday, it could hit 20K or it could hit $5. No one would be surprised either way because its all artificial. So when you know an artificial item is being inflated, you should also know a crash is coming too. The US median household family income is the highest in the world with GDP, around 60+K average family a year. Do you think a common many can buy the Bitcoin or Ether even now the Litecoin? So be careful when you pour your heard earned money into this.
Right. These currencies are not worth portfolio.

Currently some gaints like microsoft, paypal and intuit are accepting bitcoins but while these electronically generated currencies are not under some kind of regulations or govt backing, this has made their values highly volatile but also attractive for investors to buy and sell without paying any tax.

Moreever, I think US govt will impose regulations for buying bitcoins in near future because such crypto currencies could be used for illegal trade or in criminal activities and these regulations would result in crash of its price and people are going to lose millions.

You are wrong again my friend.

XRP gives you more earning than BTC.

I can prove it right here. I my self invest more in BTC than XRP but XRP returns are more than BTC and in the current trade XRP has more investors than any alt coins.
Bitcoin Cash is better than XRP. Just because XRP has lower price, it has been trading at a large volume than BTC.
Just like trading of shares in any stock exchange, people usually hold securities in bulk with lower prices to sell them at higher prices in future. And these sudden purchases by investors cause over valued of shares/securities in market than the intrinsic value and this bubble could brust can time in future with the flow of any new information in market.

Bitcoin Cash is better than XRP. Just because XRP has lower price, it has been trading at a large volume than BTC.
Just like trading of shares in any stock exchange, people usually hold securities in bulk with lower prices to sell them at higher prices in future. And these sudden purchases by investors cause over valued of shares/securities in market than the intrinsic value and this bubble could brust can time in future with the flow of any new information in market.

In past one year XRP started from 0.00096 $ and bitcoin from 700$
Now Btc has reached. 17000 $
Now XRP reached 0.7 $
you tell me which has gained more?

If you invested 700$ in btc it would be 17000$
but if you invested 700$ in XRP it would be 593383$
it is simple mathematics.

In past one year XRP started from 0.00096 $ and bitcoin from 700$
Now Btc has reached. 17000 $
Now XRP reached 0.7 $
you tell me which has gained more?

If you invested 700$ in btc it would be 17000$
but if you invested 700$ in XRP it would be 593383$
it is simple mathematics.

Litecoin gained the highest with 4215% while bitcoin gained 1600%.

Its not always about gains but about consistency while the value of Ripple is most fluctuating.

AirBrush_20171216192208.jpg

Back
Top Bottom