What's new

Crypto currency investors

Guys any one has any idea about TRX/ TRON. It went through the roof and registered 12000% rise in just a month?

So the higher the market cap, the reliable the currency is?

Not really. If one can't participate in ICO for legal reasons then buy early on exchanges. But make sure projects are good, usually icodrops.com only list good ones but do your own research as well. Then wait for exchange and buy early after few days when people who brought at ICO dump/flip to take early profits. Then one wait for few weeks or even few months.

In this market few weeks are good enough to give 5x return even on tokens brought from exchanges soon after ICO. But in Octuber when market was crashing and with it ICOs. I brought tons as I was new in to this. Then I regretted later as I could have brought more with my money as alts were crashing.

But all of tokens I brought back then are over between 15-50x now. Though I mustly invested in good projects so knew one day they will recover. Power, Request, Rchain, Electroneum, Aion, Quantstamp, Wabi, Simpletoken, Cobinhood, Enigma. Now when I look back, I'm glad market was crashing when I brought them for cheap.

Buy Zilliqa on 25th Jan, wait till mainnet release and thank me later. Or even better idea is wait till its 3x and take your initial investment out. Leave rest of tokens for long term. Invest in other ICOs with that money and so on.

Guys any one has any idea about TRX/ TRON. It went through the roof and registered 12000% rise in just a month?

At the moment blockchain infrastructure projects like Tron are giving 100x returns. How successful it will be who knows but for now people are speculating and looking for next Ethereum. That's why Cardano price went from 2 cent to over $1 in few months. And market cap crossed $30 billion even though their project will be completed in 2019.

Electroneum on the rise it’s just hit .12 cents

I think they announced some partnership. If by 12th Jan they get listed on big exchange then price can increase to over 20 cent.

should i get it? It looks like privacy.

The IPs are random per developers, they are looking to fix it.

So the higher the market cap, the reliable the currency is?

i don't know listen to your heart when investing. don't let me convince you. to tell u the truth the coin is like a cents each so investing couple of hundred might not hurt especially when the coin explodes and turn into 1 buck each...

True, you should stay away.
Indeed. Can you imagine, we have got people around our 300km radius who are sinking in hard cash into nvidia gpus to mine currency at home. How can you get to this level of stupidity is beyond my comprehension.
A friend called me about an order he got for 10 cards for gpus; a single card is around R8k.

Buy Zilliqa on 25th Jan, wait till mainnet release and thank me later. Or even better idea is wait till its 3x and take your initial investment out. Leave rest of tokens for long term. Invest in other ICOs with that money and so on.

I hope when it gets listed on the exchange it’s at a good price lol so we can get a good amount

Has Ashok sold his house yet?

The ripple dream lol

Not really. If one can't participate in ICO for legal reasons then buy early on exchanges. But make sure projects are good, usually icodrops.com only list good ones but do your own research as well. Then wait for exchange and buy early after few days when people who brought at ICO dump/flip to take early profits. Then one wait for few weeks or even few months.

In this market few weeks are good enough to give 5x return even on tokens brought from exchanges soon after ICO. But in Octuber when market was crashing and with it ICOs. I brought tons as I was new in to this. Then I regretted later as I could have brought more with my money as alts were crashing.

But all of tokens I brought back then are over between 15-50x now. Though I mustly invested in good projects so knew one day they will recover. Power, Request, Rchain, Electroneum, Aion, Quantstamp, Wabi, Simpletoken, Cobinhood, Enigma. Now when I look back, I'm glad market was crashing when I brought them for cheap.

At the moment blockchain infrastructure projects like Tron are giving 100x returns. How successful it will be who knows but for now people are speculating and looking for next Ethereum. That's why Cardano price went from 2 cent to over $1 in few months. And market cap crossed $30 billion even though their project will be completed in 2019.

I think they announced some partnership. If by 12th Jan they get listed on big exchange then price can increase to over 20 cent.

what do you look for before investing?i mean how do you assess if coin is good or not?
second can you suggest good ipos.

what do you guys think about Dadi? its a storage service and it looks good but there are many other offering same service Sia one of them.so can someone please see if its worth investing ICO 29th Jan.

I was reading on reddit and people seem pretty confident that Zilliqa will be released on etherdelta as erc20 tokens first

what do you look for before investing?i mean how do you assess if coin is good or not?
second can you suggest good ipos.

what do you guys think about Dadi? its a storage service and it looks good but there are many other offering same service Sia one of them.so can someone please see if its worth investing ICO 29th Jan.

There are many things to take in to account, project, what uses it will have, team behind it, hardcap, etc Dadi literally copied parts of SONM white paper, I'm passing on them.

I was reading on reddit and people seem pretty confident that Zilliqa will be released on etherdelta as erc20 tokens first

Etherdelta is decentralised exchange, any ERC20 token can be traded there. But not sure if people will risk now after hack. Remember Zilliqa will likely be on Binance as soon as tokens are unlocked.

Etherdelta is decentralised exchange, any ERC20 token can be traded there. But not sure if people will risk now after hack. Remember Zilliqa will likely be on Binance as soon as tokens are unlocked.

Only problem is binance isn’t accepting new registrations since some time in December which hopefully will be sorted by then

Guys I need some help. I want to buy some Ripple.
Can anyone tell which wallet to use and if it is a good idea to buy Ripple at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom